Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by blueray View Post
    there wasn't enough telsa in this episode. hopefully he'll be more in the finale.
    Yeah, I know. I kept hoping he'd show up again after those first scenes.

    Altariel:
    Spoiler:
    not enough Nikola in there, but the scenes he had were funny and I felt a little bit sorry for him, and the "What´s her face" comment, oh Nikola Did he really forgot her name? Or did he just wanted to tease Helen? Or had he that much women in SCIU that he became slightly confused?And he loved the pigeon more than the hottie, you should better not tell that the women But now I think it´s safe to assume they really had something going on, that´s not so good but if she was really such a hottie I think every men understands him Or was he just trieing to make Helen jealous?
    Spoiler:
    my opinion: I don't think he was teasing Helen, I think he's just so wrapped up in his own misery that it doesn't matter then what her name was, and he probably wasn't really in love with her, more like she's nice looking and available and thinks he's an "amazing man" so why not have a fling. And yeah I think we can take that to mean "something" was going on, just not sure how far it went.


    Nice arts, Star and Yami.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

    Comment


      Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      Spoiler:
      my opinion: I don't think he was teasing Helen, I think he's just so wrapped up in his own misery that it doesn't matter then what her name was, and he probably wasn't really in love with her, more like she's nice looking and available and thinks he's an "amazing man" so why not have a fling. And yeah I think we can take that to mean "something" was going on, just not sure how far it went.
      I like your interpretation. Especially the bit about him being too wrapped up into his own misery
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

      Comment


        In this pic, where she touches him, is there a pigeon on the desk in the background? I still wonder about the circumstances, I think, at this point it´s kinda OOC for Helen to touch him like that, maybe she has a little snooze? That would match with Gillens comment that this is not necessarily a tender moment. Or he did indeed bestow that dove upon Helen and that´s her "thank you"?

        Comment


          I don't see any pigeon in the photo, and I don't think Helen would allow Nikola to bring a live, flying pigeon into her office!

          Spoiler:
          Speaking of OOC gestures of Helen, I was a bit shock to see Helen's reaction when she found a newly sacked Nikola in her office, and later when Will asked her if she is finding him. She was cold, uninterested, unconcerned, not even tried to cheer him up as what she did in Sleeper when he was devamped. Even Henry showed some sympathy when he told him that his 'stuff' was stolen by the SCIU and offered him something interesting to play with. Helen might be too occupied with her business but at least a word of comfort between friends?
          sigpic
          Sign by me

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dinoman View Post

            Spoiler:
            Speaking of OOC gestures of Helen, I was a bit shock to see Helen's reaction when she found a newly sacked Nikola in her office, and later when Will asked her if she is finding him. She was cold, uninterested, unconcerned, not even tried to cheer him up as what she did in Sleeper when he was devamped. Even Henry showed some sympathy when he told him that his 'stuff' was stolen by the SCIU and offered him something interesting to play with. Helen might be too occupied with her business but at least a word of comfort between friends?
            Spoiler:
            Wellll, she didn't exactly approve of his decision to work for SCIU or use their money for his own research, so maybe she kinda thinks he got what he deserved, just a little bit? And his devamping in Sleepers was probably more devastating to him and she did seem disappointed she couldn't help revamp him.
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

            Comment


              She knows that any efforts to cheer up Tesla will bee futile and that it`s best to give him time. Plus I have to say the future of all human-abnormal relations is just a tad more important than cheering up your sulking friend.

              Comment


                Especially since Nikola has the tendency to be a tad melodramatic. Just a tad.

                Comment


                  Teslen Banners (click for bigger versions)

                  Merry Christmas



                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

                  Comment


                    *squee*
                    They are great!!!
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

                    Comment


                      I love them Sammie!!!
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                        I don't see any pigeon in the photo, and I don't think Helen would allow Nikola to bring a live, flying pigeon into her office!

                        Spoiler:
                        Speaking of OOC gestures of Helen, I was a bit shock to see Helen's reaction when she found a newly sacked Nikola in her office, and later when Will asked her if she is finding him. She was cold, uninterested, unconcerned, not even tried to cheer him up as what she did in Sleeper when he was devamped. Even Henry showed some sympathy when he told him that his 'stuff' was stolen by the SCIU and offered him something interesting to play with. Helen might be too occupied with her business but at least a word of comfort between friends?
                        Not a real pigeon, on that picture you see a small white pigeon figure through the glass, at least I think it´s a small white pigeon figure.

                        Regarding Helen being cold towards Nikola, I think she was just busy and maybe thought that he is over dramatic.

                        The pic with the dove.


                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Altariel; December 26, 2011, 01:14 PM.

                        Comment


                          Sam I love the Teslen banners! There awesome! Xo. Altarial I can't stop looking at that pic! I agree I think Helen was busy putting her plan into action I think Tesla understands that he just had say it out lowed though get it off his chest, vent etc
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                            Not a real pigeon, on that picture you see a small white pigeon figure through the glass, at least I think it´s a small white pigeon figure.

                            Regarding Helen being cold towards Nikola, I think she was just busy and maybe thought that he is over dramatic.

                            The pic with the dove.


                            Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]33283[/ATTACH]
                            It's hard to tell for sure but it does look like a pigeon.
                            sigpic
                            Sign by me

                            Comment


                              I don't think it's a pigeon altho it totally looks like one.
                              Helen has that set of golf balls on her desk, and the box has two dragons facing each other. Maybe we see one of them thru Nikola's wine glass?
                              I'd really prefer it to be a pigeon tho... we'll see in 3 days, right?
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

                              Comment


                                I don't think they're golf balls, I think they're some other sort of golf-ball looking things.
                                OMG 3 DAYS!!!

                                Dropping off another vid too! I should stop, I really should...
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mst4W1Ebxg
                                I think you guys will like the start...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X