Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I see.
    I am just still confused because of ZERO of Helen's reaction. Ah well.
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      Oh, I see.
      I am just still confused because of ZERO of Helen's reaction. Ah well.
      She may not know or she may believe John
      Spoiler:
      teleported away in time to save himself for explosion. Or if she thinks John is dead, she had time over 100 years to mourn during the time warp. (After all during Tempus she was getting ready to die so it isn't a miracle she didn't show much sorrow caused by John's assumed death, not before she decided to live on.) Even after that a lot happened off-screen, like the discussion about what happened to those caves, meaning that whatever her reaction was, it happened off-screen. Argh!

Personally I hope Helen thinks John is still alive and will later learn that he is dead, and that we will see her reaction. It is so frustrating that once again her reaction was carefully concealed!

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
        Spoiler:

Personally I hope Helen thinks John is still alive and will later learn that he is dead, and that we will see her reaction. It is so frustrating that once again her reaction was carefully concealed!
        I really hope that it all will be revealed/explained in the season finale.
        I only know that I'd be mighty pissed off if that happened to Tesla!

Comment

I´m sorry for the Druitt fans I can just hope they never do that to Tesla or even to Helen. It would be my worst nightmare if they would kill off Helen and Nikola in the end of the series.

Comment

Acolyte Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Loved the Tesla reference! *awww*

Comment

What did Henry say?

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                What did Henry say?
                Henry
                Spoiler:
                was checking the plain tickets of SCIU guys and said to Magnus that Tesla was not among them. She answered "Thank God for small favors" or something like that, remember?

Comment

Oh Thank you, I miss Nikola. I have little hope for "The Dephs" so that leaves the finale. I hope he is really in many scenes and in both final eps not that he is just showing up at the beginning and then leaves after the "scene" or only shows up sometime in the second finale ep.

Comment

You know what would be *really* bad?? If the cliffhanger inculdes Nikola in some way - like whether he's alive or not!

Comment

OMG *tries not to think about that* but Amanda said that she cryed very much, so who knows, maybe somethings happening to Biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
                        OMG *tries not to think about that* but Amanda said that she cryed very much, so who knows, maybe somethings happening to Biggie.
                        I still think that it will be the network as a whole...

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Well end of S3 he was in that cave place wasn't he... then Adam jumped back in time and Helen followed him... then we saw the place exploding... so it seemed pretty likely he got blown up too... but still, I sort of didn't think he was like... gone...
                          Mabye he dissapeared just in time... like Ashley did.
                          He may not be 'gone'.. just unavailable until the next season???? (thats what i hope)
                          lol
                          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)
                          - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Mabye he dissapeared just in time... like Ashley did.
                            He may not be 'gone'.. just unavailable until the next season???? (thats what i hope)
                            lol
                            Well, John's death seemed much less definitive than Ashley's. I mean we saw Ashley teleport away. With John it was quite up in the air until recently apparently. They haven't even indicated on the show he's dead. They had plans to bring Ashley back, so it wouldn't be inconceivable that John would come back even if he was supposed to be dead for now...

Spoiler:
                            Well considering what happened in the most recent ep...*is scared*

Comment

Sorry guys, I haven't been around much lately because I've been trying hard to finish my new Teslen vid. It's only 36 seconds long but it took me like three weeks to make
                              I hope you like it

I used mixed media for some sequences, you might want to watch in HD, especially the beginning

I will proceed to ff reading / fanvid watching now, I have a real to-do list already

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                I still think that it will be the network as a whole...
                                yeah, me too. I still think the whole Sanctuary (network) gets destroyed.. but I'm more than interested in that last scene that explains it all.. they'd better come up wilt sth very good!

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Well considering what happened in the most recent ep...*is scared*
                                I thought about him, too. at least that chis-interview-part about deepening the friendship lets me hope.. he wouldn't say that if he woul'd have been bad till the end. no, he wouldn't. (would he?)

Half OT because it's about Druitt:
                                Spoiler:
                                I was quite shocked to find oud that he died last season (and that we watched nearly a whole season without at least seriously considering it). I thought he *schould* have died due to the circumstaces, but I couldn't imagine they'd loose a character without any bigger hint, tear or whatsoever.
                                btw.. i just visited the Magnitt thread.. can it be possible they really don't know about it (& the interview) yet? there's no word concerning it.. just the Druitt-fan-threat noticed. o.O
                                so.. hoping they don't kill the rest of the five off, let's wait for the finale!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X