• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One super flashy sig:

Quick icons:

Spoiler:

And just because I can :

(slight manip)
    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 24 November 2010, 02:36 PM.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OMG!!! I So love them!!!!! Very Beautiful
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments on the vid guys. I'm glad you liked it.

Criss - Awesome siggie! But... you sure it's a lifetime? In their case, I would have said more like two...

And thanks for the vid rec. It made smile A LOTTT. (So NOT studying right away. *watches again*)

Nad - See? Your mojo's doing just fine. Those icons are GORGEOUS. And simply beautiful.
        I'm curious, what exactly did you do in the manip?
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

thanks a lot Yami
          Zoe I adore your new sig <333
          Nad *dies* I'd say your mojo is doing more than fine you know what I can't stop thinking every time I look at the arties you made? SHE LOVES TOUCHING HIM!
          but then again, who wouldn't
          *mutters* bloody lucky woman

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Thanks for the kind comments on the vid guys. I'm glad you liked it.

Criss - Awesome siggie! But... you sure it's a lifetime? In their case, I would have said more like two...

And thanks for the vid rec. It made smile A LOTTT. (So NOT studying right away. *watches again*)
          thank you LadyG and haha you're not the first one telling me that XDDD well those were the lyrics of a song

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            thanks a lot Yami
            Your welcome
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks ladies! *hugs*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Nad - See? Your mojo's doing just fine. Those icons are GORGEOUS. And simply beautiful.
              I'm curious, what exactly did you do in the manip?
              Well... the only thing I did manip wise was put them a little closer together, really.

And I have to say that I love that hand on him in that scene. She *does* love touching him!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Holy moly!!! *faints from all the Teslen epicness*
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Made a few more icons (because I'm that obsessed. I do have other things to do with deadlines and all, but this is more fun )

The Big versions (especially the last one looks better when bigger ):

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Made a few more icons (because I'm that obsessed. I do have other things to do with deadlines and all, but this is more fun )

Spoiler:
                    Holy buckets!! Those are amazing! May I borrow them? OR one of them? Lol
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      Holy buckets!! Those are amazing! May I borrow them? OR one of them? Lol

Yes, of course, snurch/ borrow away!
                      And thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, of course, snurch/ borrow away!
                        And thanks.
                        Yay thanks!
                        And your welcome!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Wow! extremely beautiful artwork Nad!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

<snip>
                            Couldn't agree with you more! ;PP

Beautiful icons yet again!
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Great Artwork, everyone. I love them all. It's Teslen, so I am supposed to love them
                              My heart, my eyes, my soul are pleased Thanks.
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

PREEETYY artwork Once I have the time I'm going to make more...maybe when I'm on that plane to Ireland in a month. I have 6 hours to kill

Anyway, I found 2 SONGS by Adam Lambert that fit Teslen PERFECTLY. (lyrics in vids)

"Sleepwalker"
                                Spoiler:

"For Your Entertainment"

Spoiler:

hope you enjoy

BTW...NEXT MONTH IS THE LAST MONTH OF THE 2010 TESLEN MONTHLY FIC CHALLENGE!! The theme is "Gift."

We've gotten so many great fics this year! I can't believe it's been a year already since we started it...*sniffle*

Just a quick survey for 2 things:

1) Since the monthly challenge worked so well this year, should we do it again? Or do something different?

and

2) Any of you who've been on here for a while: remember RUFFLEMAS from last year? Does anyone want to do it again? (for those who don't know, "Rufflemas" was our Teslen holiday ship day last December and we celebrated with fics, videos, artwork, etc. )
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X