Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    You are awesome, thanks I will keep it in my mind. And what the ... heck ..
    This girl is crazy .. If she doesn't like Teslen, why she wrote the comment there ?
    Yeah, I know *sigh*
    Silly: Teslen rocks!

Hmmm...I hope I actually finish (at least the first part of) my August fic before August is over...0.o
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
      Yeah, I know *sigh*
      Silly: Teslen rocks!

Hmmm...I hope I actually finish (at least the first part of) my August fic before August is over...0.o
      I am glad that I am a Teslen and nobody like her can convice me about contrary
      I wanted to write something for Stargazing .. I wanted to use something about stars but I wrote short fanfiction about Sun LOL
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I wanted to write something for Stargazing .. I wanted to use something about stars but I wrote short fanfiction about Sun LOL
        He he, lol. But the sun is a star, you just don't do much gazing at it...XD
        This Stargazing was actually quite a god topic for me - I've actually started two fics for it - one still unpublished because I haven't finsihed the first chapter and it also ended up about Venus, which is a planet, not a star *slaps head* and the Sun - which actually is a star...but I don't think it counts as Stargazing lol.
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

*sneaks in*

hey guys! how's the talking?
          still no internet but hopefully I'll fix it soon

love ya <333
          oh and...
          don't worry, blackkitty479 "discussed" with that anti-teslen girl and "convinced" her it's useless to criticize us

bye see ya soon

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            *sneaks in*

love ya <333
            oh and...

don't worry, blackkitty479 "discussed" with that anti-teslen girl and "convinced" her it's useless to criticize us

bye see ya soon
            Aww...bye bye! Hope to see you again soon!

Comment

He he, lol. But the sun is a star, you just don't do much gazing at it...XD
              This Stargazing was actually quite a god topic for me - I've actually started two fics for it - one still unpublished because I haven't finsihed the first chapter and it also ended up about Venus, which is a planet, not a star *slaps head* and the Sun - which actually is a star...but I don't think it counts as Stargazing lol.
              Wow, I totally forgot that Sun is a star too LOL
              Thanks for reminding me

*sneaks in*

love ya <333
              oh and...

bye see ya soon
              Criss .. I missed ya. And I hope to talk to you soon too.
              About the girl, I sent a comment there too

Comment

Wow, I totally forgot that Sun is a star too LOL
                Thanks for reminding me
                Don't worry - I forgot too! And I do Astronomy! Doh!

Love the avatar by the way!

Comment

ooohhh just a little thing before I go for a few days again. I've uploaded the first chapter of my new fic (something tells me Tina is going to like this XD): Memento Mori
                  reviews would be great!

now I really gotta go
                  bye <333

Comment

Don't worry - I forgot too! And I do Astronomy! Doh!

Love the avatar by the way!
                    Thanks, I love my avatar too Do you do astronomy ? Yes ? Wow .. it is awesome.

ooohhh just a little thing before I go for a few days again. I've uploaded the first chapter of my new fic (something tells me Tina is going to like this XD): Memento Mori
                    reviews would be great!now I really gotta go bye <333
                    Aw, Criss, I am so happy you uploaded it.Tina told me about your FF. I am going to read it in a while
                    Thanks for sharing

Comment

reviews would be great!

now I really gotta go
                      bye <333
                      Read and reviewed! He he he - got to love that angst!

Thanks, I love my avatar too Do you do astronomy ? Yes ? Wow .. it is awesome.
                      Yeah, at school, though I'm really bad at it...XD

Comment

I am dead. Again !!! Criss, I have already read your FF. I am completelly in love with this one.
                        I need new chapter. Oh my God !

Comment

Yeah, at school, though I'm really bad at it...XD
                          At school ? What kind of school do you study? Will you be a scientist ?
                          Nikola would be proud of you

I have read your review about Criss FF, and I have to agree, Yay for Angst !

Comment

At school ? What kind of school do you study? Will you be a scientist ?
                            Nikola would be proud of you

I have read your review about Criss FF, and I have to agree, Yay for Angst !
                            I go to a weird school...but it's a club at the school, astronomy isn't actually one of the lessons
                            Me, a scientist? I wish I was good enough - but I do like physics... I just have trouble understanding it all

Yep, Angst <3 How can you not? XD
                            Last edited by Dubbers; 26 August 2010, 08:14 AM.

Comment

I go to a weird school...but it's a club at the school, astronomy isn't actually one of the lessons
                              Me, a scientist? I wish I was good enough - but I do like physics... I just have trouble understanding it all
                              Yep, Angst <3 How can you not? XD
                              Wow, it reminds me about Nikola Tesla attending a club for physicist I love this science. And I always got an A from it at the school
                              Btw, do you live in UK or USA ?
                              Last edited by Samantha.Majka; 26 August 2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Wow, it reminds me about Nikola Tesla attending a club for physicist I love this science. And I always got an A from it at the school
                                Btw, do you live in UK or USA ?
                                I can normally get As in science, but that doesn't mesn I understand any of it
                                UK - England to be precise - where we like to say it rains a lot, because quite frankly it does.

Hmmm...I need a title for the latest chapter of Gemini...*thinks* At the moment it's called 'Alive' but it's chapter 5, and that makes it 5 Alive...*sighs*
                                Last edited by Dubbers; 26 August 2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X