• Show
Clear All

Lovely work everyone!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
      Love all the arts!
      Yamii, wonderful WP!
      Mere, that's funny, I'm just doing a Veronica-Mars-watch right now. Now I know why Kristen Bell looks always so familiar to me! She's also on "House of Lies", which I really adore (yeah, I know I've a strange way of humor ...)
      Thanks!

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
      lovely wallpaper Yamii

RIG- I love the Impala art ... Dean and his Impala *sigh*
      Thanks!

I love the banner RIG!! Especially the txt you added about it being their home... so true.

So I made my first textures and I thought I'd share them with you all.... I'm not really sure how to make textures lol :X

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...pscf4e670e.jpg http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...ps82dca80a.jpg http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...psdcebd847.jpg http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...psf7dee67d.jpg http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8958afee.jpg http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...ps128cd155.jpg
      Gorgeous! Definitely snurching!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      Gorgeous arties and textures!

Had time for a challenge entry this week (Yay!) and used Estrela's tut for it.

Couldn't resist the allure of turning JR's version of Hawkeye into a comic!
      Cool idea! Love them!

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      Nice job lg!!

*snurches mere5's textures*

Thanks for posting that tut yamii on your gorgeous sig. *bookmarks for future use*

*goes back to writing that tut for Ikorni*
      You are most welcome!

Originally posted by bandcat View Post
      yamiinsane thanks for the tut will see if I can translate if to PaintShopPro
      Can't wait to see how well that tut translates!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Squeeee! Tom Hiddlestone. The wallie is lovely and in very good taste. Well done!

probably we both were. I'm too lazy to scroll back and check.

Love your baby challenge entries and what do you mean you don't like your cartoon Impala sig? *checks RiG temperature*...You must have a fever or something ;D

Neither do I. I only know I like yours.

Squeeeee! Hawkeye!!! Today I'm sqeeeing a lot. Tom, Jeremy and the Impala! Way too much goodness. Great hawkeye comic, lg. It worked really well.

Thanks for providing the tuts. The first one was most helpful and I based my challenge entries on it. I have to check this one better when I have a bit of peace and quiet.

Lovely work everyone!
      Thanks! And you are welcome for the tut
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I love the banner RIG!! Especially the txt you added about it being their home... so true.
        Thank you. I stole the quote from Chuck, it's one of my favorites of the entire series.

So I made my first textures and I thought I'd share them with you all.... I'm not really sure how to make textures lol :X
        And they are wonderful! Will be snurching them for future use. I made a texture not to long ago (wasn't meaning to, it just happened) but it was icon size. Saved it, just in case.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Gorgeous arties and textures!

Had time for a challenge entry this week (Yay!) and used Estrela's tut for it.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/...Comic-Icon.gif

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/...-Comic-Sig.gif[/CENTER]
        These are toonrific! I gotta start messing with PS again, learn a few things so that I can try tuts the that one.

Couldn't resist the allure of turning JR's version of Hawkeye into a comic!
        And thanks goodness for that!

probably we both were. I'm too lazy to scroll back and check.
        Yeah, same here.

Love your baby challenge entries and what do you mean you don't like your cartoon Impala sig? *checks RiG temperature*...You must have a fever or something ;D
        I promise you, no fevers here. Haven't had a real fever since I was too young to remember. I had trouble coming up with a suitable background. I had it straight black at first, wanting the white borders to show but wasn't to keen on how looked. Too plain. Tried several different pics w/different layer modes/textures w/different layer modes. Finally I got tired of it and left it as it is, with the last picture I tried.

Loving all the art in here guys!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks guys I'm glad they were snurchworthy (is that a word, if not I'm making it one!) I was playing around really late and suddenly I had textures hehe. Do we have any tutorials for them? I'm kind of addicted now hehe, I'd like to make some with actual items instead of brushes. I probably just need to play around a little

LG: Love the comic and matching icon
          Estrela: Thanks for the tut!
          RIG: Ah that's where its from. Is it when he did one of his inner dialogues about the boys... Chuck was always an interesting character (still confused if he's supposed to be God or something).
          sigpic

Comment

Weekly Challenge Banner by Estrela

Challenge Week 65
            Cartoons

Jaded Wraith

Using Estrela's tut for cartoons

Nolamom

Padme

Meredith

RodneyIsGodney

Ladygris

Continued...

Comment

Estrela

Hyndara

Comment

Banner by Estrela

Challenge Week 66
                Text Only!

This weeks challenge is to make a piece of art using text only. Text only! Textures/stock allowed but no actual pictures/screencaps!

Have fun!

Size: Any
                Pics: Only textures or stock images allowed
                Text: Any

Please PM your entries this week to Jumble

Comment

Amazing artwork from everyone this week... looking forward to the newest challenge, it'll be something different for me
                  sigpic

Comment

Great art everyone !

Too late and maybe too experimental. I'd never "draw" something on screen. Now I did. Felt weird but ... I kinda like the result:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Lovely work. I beggin to sound like a old vynil broken record, but it's so true.

Hyn, the more I look at your Shep (and Grimm, but I'm more familiar with the first) cartoons, the more I love them. The Angel/devil one is so spot on.
                      RiG, I find the signature fabulous and that Chuck quote always resonated with me.
                      Estrela, I love your work , in particular the Andy Warhol like fab four.
                      Meredithe5 the Death knell pic was a great choice because in one pic it sums up their all relationship.
                      Nolamom, Very romantic. Very good sequence of images. I wasn't so efficient with mine. It reminded me I much I miss SGA.
                      lg, I love how dynamic your cartoon looks, so much in a comic style. It seems he's going to run out of the pic any minute.
                      Padme Your Obi-Wan Wallie is fantastic and very dynamic as well. May I snurch?

The odd part about this week's new challenge is that I actually had a dream about a banner only using text. Let's see how the dream translates to reality.
                      Last edited by JadedWraith; 15 March 2013, 12:17 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hyn: I love your grimm poster!!

yay I figured out how to swirl an image

I think I like this version better

Last edited by meredithe5; 15 March 2013, 01:53 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I love it!

RIG: Ah that's where its from. Is it when he did one of his inner dialogues about the boys... Chuck was always an interesting character (still confused if he's supposed to be God or something).
                          Yup, an inner dialogue. I love all of them. One of my favorite episodes. I'm still as confused as you on the whole Chuck God thing.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/...rByEstrela.jpg
                          Banner by Estrela

Challenge Week 66
                          Text Only!

This weeks challenge is to make a piece of art using text only. Text only! Textures/stock allowed but no actual pictures/screencaps!

Have fun!

Size: Any
                          Pics: Only textures or stock images allowed
                          Text: Any

Please PM your entries this week to Jumble
                          This is going to be an interesting challenge. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                          Great art everyone !

Too late and maybe too experimental. I'd never "draw" something on screen. Now I did. Felt weird but ... I kinda like the result:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps64030be7.jpg
                          This is Great!

RiG, I find the signature fabulous and that Chuck quote always resonated with me.
                          Thank you. Yeah, with me too.

The odd part about this week's new challenge is that I actually had a dream about a banner only using text. Let's see how the dream translates to reality.
                          *crosses fingers*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Lovely arties all! Hyn, you're fast!
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks, JW, mere and RiG !
                              mere, your sigs are great! And, wow!, your art is really amazing!
                              Ikorni, what?

Entry for the "Text-only"-challenge:

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks so much Hyn And I love your banner, simple but sweet!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X