Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Cool. I don't think yours will pose any problems so you should be okay. They set up that rule though because some people apparently made manips of themselves in compromising situations with their favorite thunks... Obviously that isn't the case here.
    Spoiler:
    While I like Paul and think he's hot, I'm happily married, thank you!

No, I made that one up because of the new story I'm working on. It didn't seem right to have Carson on a Renaissance world wearing his normal clothing when, in the story, he's totally dependent on them.

Yeah, I like this thread for the PG-13 art. I don't have to worry about my daughter looking over my shoulder.

Comment

I think it suits him very well!

And I get what you mean, being happily married myself.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, there are things that will get me OT any time, and that's just one of them.

Sorry. I'm glad to know I'm not alone in some of my views.

Comment

Madness reigns - Love the sig and icons.My fsv is the tiny text icon.

Yamii - Lovely sigs/icons. My fav is Helen

Another one...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Sy! And I love your new sig
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Fantastic art, you guys! I've been greening where I could, but at last, the fridge was locked with some of you, but consider yourselves all GREENED.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              *Peeks into thread, recognises some people and decides to stay *

As someone who has only been attempting arty type things for less than a week this thread is a great source of information, thank you

Hmmm, there are some fantastic bits of artwork on this thread, makes me a little nervous to post what I've got

But hey here we go...... I've been lurking for a few day and decided to have a go at the challenges. This is what I came up with (but I'm not sure who I am supposed to PM it to )

<snip because, heh, I'm lazy>
              MR! *squish* I wanted to tell you to come here, but I can see you found the way on your own. *pats you on the head*

(Pssst! I'll reply to your email soon. Just haven't had the time yet.)

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
              I have an idea for the Time challenge, but i'm too lazy to made it! But I'll try, nevertheless.
              Yes, you better! You still have four days. Plenty of time to get to work!
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Here's my entry to the Time Challenge! I finally made it! I was watching "Sunday" and the inspiration just hit me!

Banner:

And I made avi/sig.

The lyrics are from "If I could turn back the hands of time" by R. Kelly

Comment

Del, that is SOOOO awesome!

Comment

Another entry into the this week's challenge, with the theme of Time:

Comment

I love them Del and lg, that is lovely!

Here is the last one for the challenge from me, until I get struck by another idea...

sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Love the colors yamii!

Great stuff Del, lg. Love the quote lg!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Fantastic art, you guys! I've been greening where I could, but at last, the fridge was locked with some of you, but consider yourselves all GREENED.

MR! *squish* I wanted to tell you to come here, but I can see you found the way on your own. *pats you on the head*

(Pssst! I'll reply to your email soon. Just haven't had the time yet.)

Yes, you better! You still have four days. Plenty of time to get to work!
                          Well I thought I would give it a go Sorry I meant to say to you I borrowed the saying from the Dan/Jan sig you made me for my new one I hope you don't mind?? (I've also made a new Dan/Jan sig )

A couple of other sigs I attempted, very simple but sharing anyway

I haven't got a quote for the second one yet - Anyone have any ideas?
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Cool sigs! I especially like the second one. I don't think it needs a quote, it's pretty enough to stand on its own. However, if you do want one, how about: "The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." - Albert Einstein

Made this one, inspired by a challenge even though I'm probably too late to enter it.

sigpic

Comment

Yamii - Thanks and very nice sig.

DeliRicia - Awesome arts.

lg - Great sig.

Madness reigns - Lovely sigs.

One more...

sigpic

Comment

Love your new one sy! What's the name of the font?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X