No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your tags are in alphabetical order. That way, if you tag everything from one member by their name, you will find it under tags alphabetically.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Your tags are in alphabetical order. That way, if you tag everything from one member by their name, you will find it under tags alphabetically.
      Ah, I see what you mean now, thanks. Unfortunately, that's still no use for my purpose. When I upload challenge entries through the week they are in no particular order, so before I start putting the challenge post together I used to just click 'organize' and put them in alphabetical order, which means each person's entries are grouped together, making it easier for me to just copy the img codes one after the other rather than searching. Which is also why I am constantly asking for filenames to include names/initials, preferably at the beginning

Let's just hope they finish putting all the functions in soon

Comment

But if you tag lg's images with her name, then ALL of her images will come up when you click on the tag. If you do the same with RiG, then her's are together, alphabetically after lg's.
        sigpic

Comment

But if you tag lg's images with her name, then ALL of her images will come up when you click on the tag. If you do the same with RiG, then her's are together, alphabetically after lg's.
          All of each person's entries from a particular challenge folder, or all that are in PB?

I'll go and experiment

Comment

let us know how well (or not) it works for you. I think it's across all folders/albums, but I'm not certain.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Oh, very nice entry lg I'd love a tut for that when you have time

This new PB Does anyone know how to organize uploads into alphabetical order? I can't find anything except highlighting pics and moving them around, which will be a pain in the butt if there are a lot of challenge entries
              Thank you. And I can get a tut up sometime in the next day or so.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              Lovely entry. I like the colouring a lot.

That's what really annoys me about the new PB and I started to use it way before you all did. Organizing anything is a pain and not intuitive at all.
              Thanks.

Comment

Thanks lg

let us know how well (or not) it works for you. I think it's across all folders/albums, but I'm not certain.
                Not, definitely It is across all folders, which is no use to me as I'd then have to sort out which one/s relate to the challenge I'm trying to post

I'll just have to do it the hard way until they get up to speed

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  Thank you. And I can get a tut up sometime in the next day or so.

Thanks.

You're welcome. And thank in advance for the tut. I'm extremely curious about the colouring part (my current obsession).
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

PB is being a real pain in the mikta isn't it?

Okay, challenge entry from me...

...tried to make toile (pronounced twal), using Classic Pooh.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

That's adorable!!! well done Rig
                      sigpic

Comment

RodneyIsGodney, very cute! A hark back to the vintage days of drawing.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

That's adorable!!! well done Rig
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                          RodneyIsGodney, very cute! A hark back to the vintage days of drawing.
                          Thank you. I love vintage anything!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

'Nother challenge entry.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              PB is being a real pain in the mikta isn't it?
                              The understatement of the year...Sometimes it's acessible, sometimes it's not. Some features are activated, and then there are not. What a bipolar site!!!! ( I have friends who are bipolar and they aren't that inconsistant...Funny enough, very creative people )

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Okay, challenge entry from me...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/DeanWinchesterIsMine/Artwork%20for%20All/th_RiG-AFAchallenge-notext_zps1db9789b.jpg

...tried to make toile (pronounced twal), using Classic Pooh.
                              Yeah, toile de Jouy. I love those patterns and THAT is adorable!!!!! Can't green you now

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              Squeeeee! The shirt matches his eyes I love it ! You're in the same boat as RiG. I have to green a couple of people before but you, RiG and Xchemist are on my list, definetely.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Here's my entry. Thanks, JW!

Comment

Working...
                                X