Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!! Thanks, Sugarshaker! Poor Tame! I am overworking her! She has some that need to be betaed but her real life is trying to steal her from me!! Hopefully, soon...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ALRIGHT already!!! ...LOL I will answer because the GREAT FF Writer Mei Mei has only her Beta to blame

She should be able to get *something* to you soon ....and hopefully shortly after that another GREAT Author should be able to roll out her FIRST fiction.

So be poised on the edge of your seats kids.... they will be in a Thread near you soon
      ((((((((((((((((((TAME)))))))))))))))))))))))

I am overworking you!! I'm sorry! I will slow down on the next one! Your other poor author needs some of your time too!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        he** yeah!
        *bouncing up and down* I get to leave work before 11pm for the first time all week (and 8pm all last week). and there's new SG on tonight too

eeeexcellent!
        Yeah, KG!! There's people trying to break records for users online tonight! I wonder if it will work! But you can be there to help!

Comment

All this talk of food has made me hungry! I was very lucky today on the sweet food front! I was at one of our "feeder" ( ) Primary schools today (these children will eventually come to the secondary school I teach in) and they were doing all sorts of stuff to make money for the tsunami fund. One of the things they did was to make cakes and biscuits and sweets. Well, I felt obliged to buy lots....as it was for a good cause! One or two of the wee ones bought some sweets to give me (they love me....they really do!!!), so I felt I just had to accept them so I didn't hurt their feelings. Suffice to say, I haven't eaten any real food all day, but am now VERY full of sugar!

Would anyone like a piece of cake?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            All this talk of food has made me hungry! I was very lucky today on the sweet food front! I was at one of our "feeder" ( ) Primary schools today (these children will eventually come to the secondary school I teach in) and they were doing all sorts of stuff to make money for the tsunami fund. One of the things they did was to make cakes and biscuits and sweets. Well, I felt obliged to buy lots....as it was for a good cause! One or two of the wee ones bought some sweets to give me (they love me....they really do!!!), so I felt I just had to accept them so I didn't hurt their feelings. Suffice to say, I haven't eaten any real food all day, but am now VERY full of sugar!

Would anyone like a piece of cake?
            Full of sugar? Well, that's better than being full of something else I could mention! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Full of sugar? Well, that's better than being full of something else I could mention! LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I post, and the thread falls to the bottom of the page! I'll try to be good in future.

xx Love from Bev, who is bouncing off the walls from her sugar rush!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! Poor Bev... And I am mellowing out to the max... Loverly cough meds...

Comment

LOL! Poor Bev... And I am mellowing out to the max... Loverly cough meds...
                    Pass some of them over here...do they go well with cake?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Pass some of them over here...do they go well with cake?
                      Mine!! Mine!! All mine!!! *cough* *cough* Ugh, yelling makes cough...

Comment

Hmmmm...whilst Meimei's in a medicated stupor and the rest of the gang are watching Stargate, I'll just talk to myself! I was at my jazz club tonight. Sometimes I play there, but tonight I was there as a committee member (very official!). I was manning the door, accepting the entrance fee and generally being the *ahem* perfect hostess. One of my duties as a committee member is to make up the door rota. I make it up three months in advance, and manage to mess it up everytime I do it! This new one is no exception! I put myself down for doing the door on the same night I'm playing a gig at the club! Believe it or not, I did actually look at the programme to make sure I was free, but I must have been having another "senior moment".(or, as I've mentioned before...a CRAFT moment...Can't Remember A F***ing Thing!) Maybe some day I'll get it right.(and pigs will fly!)

This has been a rambling from Bev, who will NEVER sleep tonight, even though it's now 2.20am!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL! (((((Bev))))) CRAFT moment! I like that! I'll have to remember it!!

Comment

LOL! (((((Bev))))) CRAFT moment! I like that! I'll have to remember it!!
                            The problem is....you WON'T remember it as you'll be having a Craft moment!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, yes, that could be a problem!! LOL! Those senior moments really suck!

Comment

Well, yes, that could be a problem!! LOL! Those senior moments really suck!
                                LOL! Yes they do! Here we have an early morning radio programme where they are always joking that it's only older people that listen, and they have all sorts of silly things written on sweatshirts that they give away. The sayings are all senior moment related, and one of my favourites is "Do I come here often?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X