This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Siler - remember THIS one?? You were the instigator... I mean, inspiration... I posted this for you (zatted out the guy behind him) and I got RED dinged in the RDA thread for my efforts! He/she/it accused me of posting an 'inappropriate' pic of RDA!! (hey, I know how to be 'inappropriate' when I want to, and this isn't it, imo! )

This one is definitely up to the viewers interpretation. I don't know what that dinger was thinking...I think I must be the only one who's ever been dinged for posting a pic in that thread...

Reminds me of the ones I've been capping/posting of Jack in the Thunk thread. Strictly in context.... Jack in pain. Taken out of context.... (which was my intent ) well... <insert BIG honkin' grin>

Didn't you get dinged some other time because someone didn't like the colorization you did to another 'art' pic??? But your pic... Yes, the "Oh Man!!" pain expression is how it *should* be read.... But since when have we taken things as they *should* be????
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Well, you know, Siler has already claimed the area below the picture as her own...

I think she's busy tying his shoe, btw.
      Oh, is that what she calls it then???
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Well, you know, Siler has already claimed the area below the picture as her own...

I think she's busy tying his shoe, btw.
        Hmmmmm.... I think I kinda do remember that convo. Siler.... don't I recall you saying you spent an awful lot of time *shining* those boots?
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Christopher Reeve's wife is on Oprah and I'm sitting here watching and crying like a baby.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            Sure would like to get a look at that "nothin".

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Reminds me of the ones I've been capping/posting of Jack in the Thunk thread. Strictly in context.... Jack in pain. Taken out of context.... (which was my intent ) well... <insert BIG honkin' grin>

Didn't you get dinged some other time because someone didn't like the colorization you did to another 'art' pic??? But your pic... Yes, the "Oh Man!!" pain expression is how it *should* be read.... But since when have we taken things as they *should* be????
              No, that was my only Thunk ding... The others came on the Ship thread for being 'off-topic' and 'rude' to the OT police...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Oh, is that what she calls it then???
                Why Critter, now what would YOU call it??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  Christopher Reeve's wife is on Oprah and I'm sitting here watching and crying like a baby.
                  Well no wonder you're depressed silly! Here's a hug to make you feel all better: (((((blueiris)))))

*critter runs to turn it on....shucks I forgot all about it! Oh well, don't need to cry today anyway.... *
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Well, I believe it's actually called polishing his shoes....I mean really, Mala. What if he didn't have shoe laces. Huh? Then what would she do???? It would be a little bit embarassing now wouldn't it? I believe it would be hard to tie a shoe if it didn't have laces. DUH!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

No, that was my only Thunk ding... The others came on the Ship thread for being 'off-topic' and 'rude' to the OT police...
                      *thoughtful look*

From what I've seen the OT police seemed to have disappeared pretty much from that thread right along with many regulars.... Or they highly indulge in OT themselves these days......... But damage done... it just ain't the same..... (IMOHO....)

But.... who cares? I wuvs me Mala and everyone else who comes out here to play in MW.

(((Mala & MWorlders)))

Ok... see how much willpower I had M? Did the presentation this afternoon... got home an hour an a half early... when I should be working on the *work* work I brought home with me... and will be leaving soon to go to dinner and what am I doing?

But couldn't help myself. Saw so many of us were on when I peeked in for just one wee little peek, that I had to log on for a bit.

*sighs*

Let me click back into WORD now......

Comment

I don't know, but now I have to figure out excuses for my spurts of laughter when ever anyone mentions tying someone's shoes.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Well no wonder you're depressed silly! Here's a hug to make you feel all better: (((((blueiris)))))

*critter runs to turn it on....shucks I forgot all about it! Oh well, don't need to cry today anyway.... *

Ahhh, ((((Critter)))), thanks. So sad, yet touching.

I'm one of those curious people who likes to watch movies that leave them sobbing for a hour afterward.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, I believe it's actually called polishing his shoes....I mean really, Mala. What if he didn't have shoe laces. Huh? Then what would she do???? It would be a little bit embarassing now wouldn't it? I believe it would be hard to tie a shoe if it didn't have laces. DUH!
                            Well, DU'OH!! I suppose velcro or buckles wouldn't do as an answer???

(can you imagine Jack with either of those? oh, I crack myself up! .....it's so sad that I'm so easily amused! )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              ,snip>
                              (((Mala & MWorlders)))

Ok... see how much willpower I had M? Did the presentation this afternoon... got home an hour an a half early... when I should be working on the *work* work I brought home with me... and will be leaving soon to go to dinner and what am I doing?

But couldn't help myself. Saw so many of us were on when I peeked in for just one wee little peek, that I had to log on for a bit.

*sighs*

Let me click back into WORD now......
                              Willpower? What...is...will...power??

Thanks for stopping by, ((SS!)). And enjoy your dinner!

Please, don't let me distract you!

Don't look at this cap! Don't look at this cap! Don't look at this cap!

5.01 Enemies
                              I know I posted this one before, but since we were talking about innuendo....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                                Oy, am I the only one who hasn't been spoiled who plays here?
                                I'm spoiler free!

Hanging on by my oh so short fingernails....

I'm loving the commercials for Citizen Joe.
                                Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Working...
                                X