X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adding to my list here.
    spoiler space below for season 7: chimera and the lost city part 1
    first i can't believe sam didn't dump pete at the end of chimera
    second i can't believe jack washed his phone under the tap in the lost city, that one was brilliant.
    Last edited by stargate barbie; 02 May 2004, 03:51 PM. Reason: edited to give more spoiler space

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      It's gotta be Sam whistling the SG-1 tune. I was laughing and gagging at the same time!
      And Jack's response. Just that look. So so funny.

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
        Have you not seen Tripping the Rift? Sci-fi will show anything
        Oh yeah, I forgot about that filth. I hope it gets cancelled soon!
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

SPOILERS for Chimera and Abyss

Love Pete, but was surprised he was apparently allowed to learn the FULL story instead of just enough to calm him down.

Also, Daniel offering Jack Ascension in Abyss. What a total and completely unbelievable cop-out. I actually wondered if it was really Daniel... and what the hell the Ascended had been doing to him.

There's probably more, but I'm late to work...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            SPOILERS for Chimera and Abyss

Love Pete, but was surprised he was apparently allowed to learn the FULL story instead of just enough to calm him down.

Also, Daniel offering Jack Ascension in Abyss. What a total and completely unbelievable cop-out. I actually wondered if it was really Daniel... and what the hell the Ascended had been doing to him.

There's probably more, but I'm late to work...
            I think what happened there was that Hammond and co. decided to let him know what Osiris was, but Sam pushed them to let him know everything, so she could stop keeping secrets (Not that she would have told them that's why )

Comment

Possibly, Teal'c, and good on her if she did. It just surprised me a bit is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                The big one in the Clanger household is Need, when Daniel jumps after the princess.

I still hate that bit, the total disregard for anything and everything around him except for an unknown, and possibly lethal, entity.
                It will probably come as no surprise that my 'I can't believe it' moment came in Full Circle, when the Jaffa ringed and Gated into the pyramid and SG-1 acted all surprised about it! Well duh!
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                  Hi EmmaPeel and welcome! (are you wearing kinkyboots? )
                  Sorry, I have to ask: Wouldn't your actual kinky boots be more of a Cathy Gale thing?

Oh! And my other bugbear about SG-1 would be the whole thing about Daniel's theory about the pyramids being alien landing platforms. I know the film is a different entity to the series, but he never said that! It's the wrong theory, Grommit!
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                    Sorry, I have to ask: Wouldn't your actual kinky boots be more of a Cathy Gale thing?
                    who? No. I think... oh drat, I'm confused now. Get a load of my kinky boot though

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                    Oh! And my other bugbear about SG-1 would be the whole thing about Daniel's theory about the pyramids being alien landing platforms. I know the film is a different entity to the series, but he never said that! It's the wrong theory, Grommit!
                    are you allowed to have more than one "I can't believe it" moment? That doesn't bother me so much as ... well, every time they talk about the SGC when they aren't actually under the mountain.
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for S7 Heroes Part 2
                      Don't forget the spoiler space is needed for S7 - outside of the S7 designated folder
                      I can't believe that they killed off Dr. Fraizer
                      Last edited by Major Clanger; 03 May 2004, 10:59 AM. Reason: spoiler space!!!!!!!!
                      I'm not here man
                      Hello it was me

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
                        I can't believe that Sam did not wear her hat in Solitudes to keep her head warm. *winks at MC*
                        *smack*

I SAW THAT!!

(finally)
                        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          I actually wondered if it was really Daniel... and what the hell the Ascended had been doing to him....
                          wen i was watching it i thought that too.. mayb ba'al had used some sort of hallucinogenic (sp?) drug on jack to get him to reveal what he knew... cos if he had, it would have worked a charm cos jack did tell danny everythin he could rememeber..

once again the process of ascension was "cheapened"...

Comment

The episode is prisoners. I absolutely could not believe, I think I threw something at the television on this one, when they gave Linea, "Destroyer of Worlds" and prisoner FCOL, full and complete access to the computer system in about five minutes. Jeez, the hospital I work in has better computer security than that.
                            Last edited by Kliggins; 03 May 2004, 01:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to put in frowny faces
                            sigpic

Comment

Tell me about those moments when a character says/does something completely unexpected/funny/surprising/bad/out of character/etc.[/QUOTE]

Full Circle. I can't believe anything about that ep.
                              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I still laugh at "That's what you get for dicking around!"
                                It took me forever to make this signature up.

I'm one fry sort of a happy meal!- Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X