This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    The episode is prisoners. I absolutely could not believe, I think I threw something at the television on this one, when they gave Linea, "Destroyer of Worlds" and prisoner FCOL, full and complete access to the computer system in about five minutes. Jeez, the hospital I work in has better computer security than that.
    To be fair, they didn't know that she was the destroyer of worlds until it was too late.

One desicion they made that still haunts me to this day is to let Kira/Linnea go back to the planet at the end of Past and Present. How long before Kira, incredibly bright as she is, works out how to regain her memory? I'd say not long - probably sooner than the replicators figure out how to get off the Asgard home world
    sigpic

Comment

she'd make a tastey host for a goa'uld.
      Suffer, for it is your reward.

Comment

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

p

a

c

e

Sam saying that she'd leave the Air Force if Jack told her she had a "chance."

And yes, I did throw things at the screen.
        ~bri~

Comment

I'm a part-time shipper (that means when I am not a non-shipper ) and I am always surprised when something happens between S&J, even when I knew that something would happen (I usually read in the forums before I watch a new episode).

Spoiler for S7 Grace
          Even though I knew about the hallucination kiss between S&J about a month before the episode aired in the UK, I had to turn away my eyes from the screen when I finally saw the episode. I was so surprised and shocked.
          No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
          (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by brihana25
            s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

p

a

c

e

Sam saying that she'd leave the Air Force if Jack told her she had a "chance."

And yes, I did throw things at the screen.
            Destroyed any respect I had for the character.
            I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              To be fair, they didn't know that she was the destroyer of worlds until it was too late.

One desicion they made that still haunts me to this day is to let Kira/Linnea go back to the planet at the end of Past and Present. How long before Kira, incredibly bright as she is, works out how to regain her memory? I'd say not long - probably sooner than the replicators figure out how to get off the Asgard home world
              Yep, you're right. She was a prisoner though and chances were 50/50 she could be guilty as well as innocent. I'm with you on the decision to let Kira/Linnea go back to the planet. As you stated, she was incredibly bright and it would only be a matter of time.
              sigpic

Comment

In Prometheus, General Hammond reveals a plan to let the news crew film and then steal their tapes and destroy all the evidence.

Jack briefly objects that this is an "insanely bad" plan. Given his reputation for snarkiness, he could have said something a little stronger, like -- "Is my name G. Gordon Liddy?" or "Do I look like Oliver North to you?"

How about, "Didn't we take an oath to protect the Constitution? What the hell are we doing dickin' around with the First Amendment?"

And if that doesn't work, how about, "You guys are going to wind up testifying before Congress about this, and I want no part of it!" What Hammond is proposing is as illegal as a three-dollar bill, and no one in their right minds would get involved in it.

Comment

"That's what you get for dickin around."

*dies laughing*

Comment

Spoilers Season 7 and beyond
                    - When they killed off Dr. Frasier - why?? and what's gonna happen to Cassy?
                    - Jack barely a part of SG1 on Season 8, just stuck behind a desk - somehow that's not Jack's cup of tea - I'm gonna miss his wit and more wit not to mention sarcasm
                    - In the episode "Birthright"
                    O'NEILL: "Why? Because we have penises?"
                    JACKSON: (considers what Jack just said, chokes slightly and turns to Jack, offering his newly opened food bar) "Powerbar?" - LOL!!!
                    Last edited by Shipperahoy; 05 May 2004, 08:47 AM. Reason: Please remember to add spoiler space outside of the designated season folders.
                    If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

I can't belive that...
                      m
                      a
                      y
                      b
                      e
                      s
                      p
                      o
                      i
                      l
                      e
                      r
                      s

The writers were desperate enough to write 'Chimera'.
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Spoilers,S7,Heroes 2.
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        #
                        Sam,mooning at Jack. ' Cassie? she's a tough kid,she'll get over it' !!!! Nail in coffin time for Sam's character for me.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                          Nail in coffin time for Sam's character for me.
                          It didn't make me dislike her, but I thought it was a lousy thing to say.

My "I can't believe you did that!" moment would have to be when they decided to take Hailey through the gate in Prodigy. She's very bright but has an attitude problem - whatever shall we do? Hey, why don't we just make her privy to a top secret government operation? Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                            Spoilers,S7,Heroes 2.
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            #
                            Sam,mooning at Jack. ' Cassie? she's a tough kid,she'll get over it' !!!! Nail in coffin time for Sam's character for me.

first of all, mooning? didn't see it that way, but whatever. not even sure what thats supposed to mean.
                            second, what she actually said was, " she's a tough kid... she survives, ya know?" its true. what did you expect her to say? that probably was how she was dealing with it.

what i can't believe is that they got away with jacks scene with kinsey in part 1. that was brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by SamInChicago
                              It didn't make me dislike her, but I thought it was a lousy thing to say.

My "I can't believe you did that!" moment would have to be when they decided to take Hailey through the gate in Prodigy. She's very bright but has an attitude problem - whatever shall we do? Hey, why don't we just make her privy to a top secret government operation? Sure!
                              yeah i had to go to the how come room for that one too. still enjoyed the episode, but didn't buy too much into that part.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                first of all, mooning? didn't see it that way, but whatever. not even sure what thats supposed to mean.
                                second, what she actually said was, " she's a tough kid... she survives, ya know?" its true. what did you expect her to say? that probably was how she was dealing with it.

Actually, the "she's a tough kid" is a misquote that has been all the place. What she actually said was, "She's a strong kid"--and that has a whole different connotation.

J.
                                "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Working...
                                X