Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was metamorphosis - to Jonas Quinn in the opening scene- Yes that WAS unexpected.

Comment

Apparently in Memento the writers tried to get Amanda to say "**** happens" to Jonas when he was recovering in the infirmary at the end of the ep - he was saying about fulfilling a prophecy, but she wouldn't say it!!

Comment

There was also in another season 6 ep - sight unseen - Sam blatently lies to a chap's mother (they were desperate to find this chap) without so much as a flinch. I was surprised at that!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
          Also that black dress with a MASSIVE red rose thing on the front - what were they thinking?!?!
          I think I read in an Interview that AT brought her own dress. Doesn't excuse it, though.

Speaking of Affinity, I couldn't believe it when
          Spoiler:

Teal'c had to give up his apartment at the end of the ep. It would've been such a great opportunity for character development, and yet they decided against it. They could have kept it at least for a couple of episodes to see where it was going.
          Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

putting
            Spoiler:
            mitchell in "command". thats all i'm gonna say, i just can't believe they did it

also; "you are jaffa", "no, but he plays one on t.v." (i saw it in a behind the scenes thing and assumed it was an outtake, then saw it in the actualy episode. after about a minute of stunned silence, i laughed.)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              also; "you are jaffa", "no, but he plays one on t.v." (i saw it in a behind the scenes thing and assumed it was an outtake, then saw it in the actualy episode. after about a minute of stunned silence, i laughed.)
              I knew RDA would do something like that - I was just waiting for it to happen
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                I knew RDA would do something like that - I was just waiting for it to happen
                yeah, i know he probably did it all the time in bloopers and outtakes and stuff, but i just can't believe they put something so... blatant and sort of post modern and self aware into an episode to that extent. it was such a bizarre line to make it into the show and i think its the kind of thing that probably only RDA could get away with on the show. if anyone else had made that joke most likely would have hated it. when he did it, it was (after the initial moment of shock) hilarious. like "because we have penises", "thats what ya get for dickin' around", and other such things, just a little more out there.

Comment

When Sam S9
                  Spoiler:
                  almost kissed Martouf in 'Ripple Effect'! I was floored!
                  What were they thinking?!?

Oh and S10
                  Spoiler:
                  sarcastic!Sam in 'Pegasus Project' when they're sitting around the briefing table with the Atlantis gang. I just sat there stunned for a moment and then thought "Way to go, Sam!" Of course, McKay *always* brings out the best in Carter!

Oh and, *dramatic pause* Sam: "Was I NAKED?!?" - ROFLMAO, I SO wasn't expecting that!
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I think... the most recent moment that made me laugh until the adverts was in Crusade... when Vala's like i'm pregnant but i never actually did anything have you heard of anything like this happening before... and teal'c is like Darth Vader.

Ahh that cracked me up... Teal'c and his star wars hobbies.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      When Colonel Emerson looked to Cam to give Carter the order to go ahead with the plan - WTF?!? Since when does Emerson report to Mitchell?!? Surely as Commander of the Odyssey Emerson outranks Cam
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                      X