• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its metamorphoses
    Suffer, for it is your reward.

Comment

"you are jaffa?"
      "no but he plays one on tv"
      i was so surprised that they put that in that i don't think i laughed until the second time i saw the scene. which was right after i heard that line. just had to rewind.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
        When Carter says to Jonas "You are such a chickens***!"

OMG! I nearly swallowed my tongue!

SeaBee..
        I am with you here....I was like OMG..did she just say what I think she said..
        I had to rewind!!!!!

Loved it!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          "you are jaffa?"
          "no but he plays one on tv"
          i was so surprised that they put that in that i don't think i laughed until the second time i saw the scene. which was right after i heard that line. just had to rewind.
          LOL I agree...I was laughing for a good 5 minutes missing alot of the scene that was playing, but it was worth it! I couldn't believe Jack said that, the faces on the rest of SG-1 was priceless. I wonder how many takes it took to get that scene done!

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I've never noticed that! >>Racing to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel
              I've been a lurker for quite some time, and just decided to join the brand new, shiny Forum today and am having fun. *Hello everyone* Probably would have stayed lurking if not for how strongly I feel about this "I can't believe it moment."
              Hi EmmaPeel and welcome! (are you wearing kinkyboots? )

I'll start welcome new users thread for introductions, welcomes, or just generally saying "hi" in the OT folder.

In the meantime... I can never believe that those of us who are shocked at this moment are usually in the minority.
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I've been a lurker for quite some time, and just decided to join the brand new, shiny Forum today and am having fun. *Hello everyone*

EP
                Hi Emma! Great to have you with us. Welcome aboard.

Comment

speaking of security...telling Pete about the Stargate was a bit off...for both the show (how come we're telling him?!?) and Sam's character grinning away like a doormat...
                  Last edited by LtLisa; 02 May 2004, 08:03 AM. Reason: my signature is messed up :~(

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi
                  describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                  Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I can't believe this thread is a "I can't beleive you actually doid that thread"

It really should have been a one-foot-in-the-grave victor meldrew "I dooon't BEEEELIEVE IT" byt maybe only Uk ppl would get the joke. Or just me. Ah well

^ What a waste of a post
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      I've never noticed that! >>Racing to look it up.
                      What Episode was that from? I didn't know they could say that on the SciFi channel. Maybe Showtime, but not SciFi.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

S6 Metamorphosis
                        In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I can't believe that Sam did not wear her hat in Solitudes to keep her head warm. *winks at MC*

Comment

It was in Metamorphosis, partially masked by the sound of the gate alarm going off. Whatever led you to believe SciFi would not air vulgarity???

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              What Episode was that from? I didn't know they could say that on the SciFi channel. Maybe Showtime, but not SciFi.
                              Have you not seen Tripping the Rift? Sci-fi will show anything

Comment

I've been a lurker for quite some time, and just decided to join the brand new, shiny Forum today and am having fun. *Hello everyone* Probably would have stayed lurking if not for how strongly I feel about this "I can't believe it moment."

EP
                                Well, I'm glad you stopped lurking. It was creeping me out. Just kidding!
                                Welcome. Great name, by the way.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X