This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Heh heh! Rum and Coke...yum! Yes, I quite like that as well...though the beer and medication I can get away with. Spirits and meds, not so much...

That sounds less like an idea for a fight, and more like one for something naughty...
    Lol, mm, spirits and... not, meds, lol.

Something naughty? However could you get THAT idea *innocent smiles* Come ooon though, they've got crazy mass fights in movies, why not crazy Mass!Atlantis! If it happens to turn to something, well... I'm not going to finish this sentance.

The moral of the story: More Atlantis char/Atlantis char fights!!!!!!!
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

to the tequila thing... I've unfortunately done that before with 3 consecutive shots... and then had to go home literally 10 minutes after. That was a fun trip... thankfully I hadnt' had much other varieties of things beforehand!!!
      I do not mean to brag, but ... 3 shots of tequilla and you were wasted? Sounds pretty weak to me. Ever heard of the drink b-52? I don't know what exactly is in it, but its 52% alcohol and you flame it before you drink. The barkeeper in Auckland was so amazed to see us stand after round five that he gave us another round for free, which we survived as well, laughing in his face.

On another story - a few good friends of mine habe a schtick for Tequilla - when they come to a party, they always bring with them a bottle. Those three gals down that bottle in no time flat, and only 3 people ever drank from it. That is crazy.
      Free Jaffa

Comment

Okay... were there any questions for BamBam in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
          I do not mean to brag, but ... 3 shots of tequilla and you were wasted? Sounds pretty weak to me. Ever heard of the drink b-52? I don't know what exactly is in it, but its 52% alcohol and you flame it before you drink. The barkeeper in Auckland was so amazed to see us stand after round five that he gave us another round for free, which we survived as well, laughing in his face.

On another story - a few good friends of mine habe a schtick for Tequilla - when they come to a party, they always bring with them a bottle. Those three gals down that bottle in no time flat, and only 3 people ever drank from it. That is crazy.
          B-52 is teh evil...but nowhere near the evils of ye olde 'Irish Moonshine'. A few years ago, on a camping trip, a couple of bottles of Knockeen Hills Poteen appeared...and if ever you wanted a warning about the alcoholic content of your booze - just for clarity here...the weak stuff is 50.1% ABV (101 Proof). This was the full on 90% (180 Proof)...

Never let it be said I don't embrace my heriatige...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
            Okay... were there any questions for BamBam in there?
            Erm...probably not...

One thing kinda led to another there...though I've noticed...James doesn't seem to mind the general chatter so much...well, he's not said anything yet....so....

I mean, at least he gets to know the nutters he's talking to this way...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
              Hi there!

I've never posted on this thread so, here goes: There are many different forms of martial art and "street fighting"(so I hear) and I was wondering if some teach for "the glory of it" and if there is a deeper philisophical meaning behind most? If there is, what is one of your favorites and why?

PS- I was a little too lazy to go back through all of the posts so, if it's been asked I apoligize.

Double oops, just read that whole "one question only" part.....

Happy Posting
              Too vague to answer here in one post..........sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                Kinda a shame but ah well...have a good Easter anyway!?

Hey you got any idea how long you're going to be in Sydney for?? Cos you guys should go check out an AFL (Aussie rules football) match!! There's one the Sunday before the con (the 9th) in Sydney

Good sport Much better than hockey ...*hides from MajorSam*
                I have seen many a game on the tele.....my rugby coach from highschool used to make us watch AFL all the time.........much better than Hockey, and no pads worn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  You can save the stick fighting icon to your computer by right clicking on it. But you have to have a PhotoBucket account to repost it on this forum. that is how we all post pictures. PhotoBucket.com will give you a free account. You upload the pic on there and then copy and paste the URL in to your reply here.
                  Wow, thanx...........seems like alot of stuff to do...........but I'll try it!!

Comment

Maybe you could ask Darren to add it to GW for ye...if not, I'm sure we could give you lessons in PB...

Stick and a knife...yeah, sure...will tackle that later when I've finished beasting this heinous HTML I'm working on...

EDIT> James, you are a bad influence (read: coding abandoned for more interesting tasks) ...done!

Thanx Beanie!! nice job on adding the knife too!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren
                      Hey Bambam, I hope you've recovered from the shooting of SATEDA. I actually got to spend a couple of days on that set -first as a villager then as a dead villager. Strange how much fun a girl can have lying in the cold dirt. So kudos to you and Mr. Cooper. The episode looks like it's going to be fabulous.

Lauren
                      Thank you very much, we had a great time making it!!

Comment

Yeah, I so stick to the beer now...to be honest, I don't go out partying that much at all anyways, so when I do have the opportunity, I tend to really let rip. I'm surprised I actually remember as much of the con as I wrote down when I did my con report...

Teyla / Ronon in Lost Boys was a great fight. Pure passion...good stuff. And the fact that they managed to get John in the fray... *teehee*
                        Yeah I have to say that I am in definite agreement about the not partying much so at cons, I just let it all hang out. I never tend to write con reports but when people start talking about past cons, I am always amazed by how much I remember once I get going....and I have a story for everything, as someone once told me.

Ya ever have a prairie fire? After I got my black belt, my whole karate club went out drinking and I was forced to down several of them. Tequila and hot sauce, quite nasty actually but for some reason it's the drink of choice for the black belts in my dojo. *shrug* Just something about full contact karate people and not quite having our heads screwed on straight.

And so there's something for Bam Bam here and keeping with the flow. I definitely think a Ronan/John Sheppard fight would be awesome. They always have some sort of tension between the two of them when John is giving orders, I am surprised they haven't come to serious blows before this.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                          Hey James,

Do you have any recommendations for more passive techniques? (I know I know, not as much fun, but when you're as prone to accidents as I am *walking*, you tend towards the sports not so much with the pointy objects or fists of fury...)
                          I dunno...............waterpolo?

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                            don't mean to nag, Bam, but did you ever get to ask Brad the Teal'c / Ronon thing?

and also, hi Lauren! Will keep an eye out for you when Sateda finally will be available to the audience.
                            UM..............no, have not spoken to Brad, but I will........just very busy episode coming up so no time to talk to Brad about that kind of stuff......I will though..............I have seen a cut of Sateda and I don't think you will know Lauren if you do see her..........sorry Lauren.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Hi James...

I'm a bit dissapointed, but yet hopefull for season 3...I'm a huge Rachel/Teyla fan and recently while reading through the spoilers, I've noticed that so far most of the main characters seem to have an extensive character centered episode except Rachel/Teyla....example...Sateda for Ronon...The Real World...Dr. Weir, McKay and His Sister...obviously, McKay...and I can't remember the one for Sheppard, but most are always centered around him anyways....don't get me wrong..I love ALL of the characters...but Rachel/Teyla is by far my favorite...Is there anything you can tell me to ease my dissapointed heart? Will you relay this message to the writers? WE NEED MORE RACHEL/TEYLA! Not only would I like more fighting scenes/sparring scenes for Teyla, but more importantly I'd like to see her character develop as equally as the others...Rachel is a wonderful actress and her role as Teyla is terrific with loads of stories that need further developing...

Thanks..Bambam! Hope you had a wonderful well deserved long Easter time off....
                              Camy
                              Worry not for I am a huge Rachel/Teyla fan as well.........but we only just started shooting the third season.......give it a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                                Watch your back while you sleep, "Angel"...

Sorry that I started that Sam...........but Hockey does suck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X