This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    Watcha getting up to rest of the weekend? (EDIT: That's not meant to sound stalkerish...I meant you doing anything special for Easter??)
    Lol, he's probably going to be loading up on chocolate like any self-respecting person does during Easter.

On another topic...

Very bored right now. Excited for the long weekend, going to be doing... something... fun tomorrow, we'll see once we get there! Angel... what you want to do?

In general note *waaave* hey to everyone, have fun Easters, don't eat TOO much chocolate. My main chocolate fix this year was all those thousand of Tim Tams at the con... Still can't believe how many there were.
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      Hey...........how come I'm not getting anymore green jello these dayz? Do you guys not like me anymore or something?
      check your rep my dear of course we love ya.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey...........how come I'm not getting anymore green jello these dayz? Do you guys not like me anymore or something?
        'Course we do!! *greens*

oh wait I've never posted here *goes back to lurking*

Comment

Of course we still like you. Gave you some green and I just realized I never have, DOH! I must get better at giving people green that need it. Sorry to hear that you haven't been getting to the gym lately, work is work and it keeps me from the gym as well. I am looking into taking a judo class to augment my karate training. We never did enough mat stuff and since most fights tend to end up on the ground.......yeah need to figure out how to wiggle outta stuff....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

*Imagines erin wiggling on the floor....*

*waves hi to BamBam... and the "drooling fan boys" here*

BamBam: Any more appearances like "repli-Bam" (ie, on SG-1)??

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

Squoo! *waves to Patti*

OMG...

Ok, so I got home the other day and decided to turn on the Telly for once in ever, and it was New Order 2, rite...

and im like "omg, that Repli!Man is kinda creepy eh?" to Angel... and then later she's like "hey you kno Repli!Man? That's Bam Bam" and seriously I did NOT believe her... just shook my head thinking "Crazy Aussie"

but it IS him :|:|

BamBam... do more creepy!roles! heh.
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

Hey it wouldn't just be wiggling. Well maybe in the beginning. But eventually it would be perfectly choreographed and intensely prepared for and thought about moves decided to extricate said self from sticky and unwanted situations.

Or something like that.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

I'm happy for you that you found a school. Good ones are hard to find, so good luck with that. One of the boyz was supposed to fight on a card with Frank Shamrock but something to do with his medical stuff from Canada didn'twork over the border so..............that was Dan Rizzuto........Paul Lazenby has not been fighting but rather colour commentary at the fights, so thats cool. I have not had much time to train at the gym recently, set is keeping me very busy these days.......................BANG!!
                  Ooops...shame on me not replying... *facepalm*

Yeah, hoping it works out. Different discipline to what I was doing before, though I like learning different styles...

Damn...No fight for Dan...shame - like hearing the fight reports. And no training...hmmmmm, can't talk, got awfully lazy with mine. I'm going to get punished when I go to class, sooooo badly...I'm so out of shape it's painful...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                    Of course we still like you. Gave you some green and I just realized I never have, DOH! I must get better at giving people green that need it......

can anyone tell me what "the green" is? i have several theories....
                    Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                      can anyone tell me what "the green" is? i have several theories....
                      See at the top right side of your post there is a little green bar? That is your rep(utation) count, better known as 'green jello'. You can add to someone's jello count by clicking on the little scales, which are next to the post number (top, top right). Then you have the option of 'greening' or 'redding' someone.

Hope that helps

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Yeah, the feature never to be used on me, for some undisclosed reason. On topic - I visited NZ once for about 3 and a half weeks, and if you've got the time, go there, it's an amazing country
                        Free Jaffa

Comment

Happy Easter to you as well K!!
                          Thanks, hope your having a good weekend with family and friends.

*secretly misses home so much right now and wishes i wasn't alone*

Comment

Hey cool Simmone's in town ! Yeah you guys will have a blast in Aus

By the way you keep spelling it wrong it's 'Australia' not 'Austrailia'...for someone who spent so much time mocking my accent you should know better
                            ditto on the mocking *giggles* and knowing better!

served! *secretly hoping for some back*
                            Last edited by boopsy01; 15 April 2006, 12:42 PM.

Comment

It's oki we'll forgive u

I gave you green jello a couple of weeks ago but I have to 'spread the love' around a bit more sorry

Watcha getting up to rest of the weekend? (EDIT: That's not meant to sound stalkerish...I meant you doing anything special for Easter??)
                              Watching the UFC tonight with about 35 of the guys at a local establishment owned by the same guy that owns Buffalo Club..........across the street actually..............that's Saturday.........tomorrow I may be heading to Victoria to visit family.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                                Lol, he's probably going to be loading up on chocolate like any self-respecting person does during Easter.

On another topic...

Very bored right now. Excited for the long weekend, going to be doing... something... fun tomorrow, we'll see once we get there! Angel... what you want to do?

In general note *waaave* hey to everyone, have fun Easters, don't eat TOO much chocolate. My main chocolate fix this year was all those thousand of Tim Tams at the con... Still can't believe how many there were.
                                AAAHHHHH!!! No more TIMTAMS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X