This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    I have no idea how to get it out of your photobucket as I am not familiar with this thing that is photobucketing..............but anybody can use it that you want..........don't ask me........It's cool.........can you make one with a stick and a knife?
    Maybe you could ask Darren to add it to GW for ye...if not, I'm sure we could give you lessons in PB...

Stick and a knife...yeah, sure...will tackle that later when I've finished beasting this heinous HTML I'm working on...

EDIT> James, you are a bad influence (read: coding abandoned for more interesting tasks) ...done!

Last edited by knocknashee; 17 April 2006, 07:47 AM.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
      Where's here!? And yeah they're an Aussie biscuit but you can probably buy them wherever you live if you search long enough...on the off-chance you live in Vancouver you can buy them on W 4th Ave
      Next time I'm in Van, I'm going to have to find these TimTam's that everyone is talking about, thanks for the address!!
      Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Maybe you could ask Darren to add it to GW for ye...if not, I'm sure we could give you lessons in PB...

Stick and a knife...yeah, sure...will tackle that later when I've finished beasting this heinous HTML I'm working on...

EDIT> James, you are a bad influence (read: coding abandoned for more interesting tasks) ...done!

Geez, that is so cute! Your next challenge is to make him swing his arms around
        Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
          Geez, that is so cute! Your next challenge is to make him swing his arms around
          Yeah...thinking about animating the stick...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey Bambam, I hope you've recovered from the shooting of SATEDA. I actually got to spend a couple of days on that set -first as a villager then as a dead villager. Strange how much fun a girl can have lying in the cold dirt. So kudos to you and Mr. Cooper. The episode looks like it's going to be fabulous.

Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren
              Hey Bambam, I hope you've recovered from the shooting of SATEDA. I actually got to spend a couple of days on that set -first as a villager then as a dead villager. Strange how much fun a girl can have lying in the cold dirt. So kudos to you and Mr. Cooper. The episode looks like it's going to be fabulous.

Lauren

Oooh, Lucky girl!!

Comment

Thanks NEOGATEISM. I think so too. It's a strange world I live in where fun consists of lying on the cold ground, on a cold day, with things exploding all around isn't it? But in my opinion (and I tell my husband this regularly) - any day spent on the set of Stargate SG1 or Atlantis is a great day. Now I just have to convince Bambam to have me shot, blown up or otherwise killed and my life will be complete. Or at least a hell of a lot more fun!

Lauren

Comment

Hey James,

Do you have any recommendations for more passive techniques? (I know I know, not as much fun, but when you're as prone to accidents as I am *walking*, you tend towards the sports not so much with the pointy objects or fists of fury...)

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren
                    Thanks NEOGATEISM. I think so too. It's a strange world I live in where fun consists of lying on the cold ground, on a cold day, with things exploding all around isn't it? But in my opinion (and I tell my husband this regularly) - any day spent on the set of Stargate SG1 or Atlantis is a great day. Now I just have to convince Bambam to have me shot, blown up or otherwise killed and my life will be complete. Or at least a hell of a lot more fun!

Lauren
                    Wow, totally great day!!! James!!! Kill her, she won't mind!! Just kidding, I think you'll be a fabulous dead person....would I have seen you dead anywhere else?

Comment

don't mean to nag, Bam, but did you ever get to ask Brad the Teal'c / Ronon thing?

and also, hi Lauren! Will keep an eye out for you when Sateda finally will be available to the audience.
                      Free Jaffa

Comment

Hey you got any idea how long you're going to be in Sydney for?? Cos you guys should go check out an AFL (Aussie rules football) match!! There's one the Sunday before the con (the 9th) in Sydney

Good sport Much better than hockey ...*hides from MajorSam*
                        Couldn't agree more, AoF But unless he's seen it before, I think BamBam will be completely lost at an AFL match.

Beanie, GREAT smilie!!! Hmmm, maybe [i]I'll['i] PM Darren and ask him to add it.

Comment

Hi James...

I'm a bit dissapointed, but yet hopefull for season 3...I'm a huge Rachel/Teyla fan and recently while reading through the spoilers, I've noticed that so far most of the main characters seem to have an extensive character centered episode except Rachel/Teyla....example...Sateda for Ronon...The Real World...Dr. Weir, McKay and His Sister...obviously, McKay...and I can't remember the one for Sheppard, but most are always centered around him anyways....don't get me wrong..I love ALL of the characters...but Rachel/Teyla is by far my favorite...Is there anything you can tell me to ease my dissapointed heart? Will you relay this message to the writers? WE NEED MORE RACHEL/TEYLA! Not only would I like more fighting scenes/sparring scenes for Teyla, but more importantly I'd like to see her character develop as equally as the others...Rachel is a wonderful actress and her role as Teyla is terrific with loads of stories that need further developing...

Thanks..Bambam! Hope you had a wonderful well deserved long Easter time off....
                          Camy
                          sigpic

Comment

Good sport Much better than hockey ...*hides from MajorSam*
                            Watch your back while you sleep, "Angel"...

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                              can anyone tell me what "the green" is? i have several theories....
                              OOOHH OOHHH Jo, I figured out the Jello thingy!! Although I do prefer the orange variety, green jello is cool to.

L.
                              I don't mind dust bunnies ...They are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                                Sorry for my asking, but what are TimTams?
                                Tim Tams are like only the best chocolate biscuit made.... especially when you bite off each end and suck it through a hot chocolate drink. It just melts in your mouth!!

Comment

Working...
                                X