This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    Yeah...there definitely can be too much of a good thing...especially after one too many to drink...
    Hehe.... the only good thing after a drink is some greasy food!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
      Couldn't agree more, AoF But unless he's seen it before, I think BamBam will be completely lost at an AFL match.
      An AFL match is fun whether you have ANY idea what they're doing or not, we took all my Dutch relatives there he's eaten Tim Tams, now he just need to go to an AFL match and his Aussie experience will be complete...

There is that jar of Vegemite I got hanging around somewhere too!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        I have no idea how to get it out of your photobucket as I am not familiar with this thing that is photobucketing..............but anybody can use it that you want..........don't ask me........It's cool.........can you make one with a stick and a knife?
        Thanks Bam Bam!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
          Sorry to say............I can't stand hockey!! It's too damn generic for this Canadian! Our national sport is Lacrosse anyway!! A much better, tougher sport. I will take boxing, Muay Thai, K1, Pride, UFC.......all before I would glance at a hockey game. One of the stunt guys, Brad, always tries to get me to go with him........he took me to a playoff game a couple of years ago and I spent in in the food section, wasting time.
          Bam Bam, do you follow car racing at all? You should catch a V8 Supercar Race whilst in Aus. It is very cool, especially if you love the sound of a fast car puring along..... *wishes i was there*
          Last edited by boopsy01; 17 April 2006, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
            Kinda a shame but ah well...have a good Easter anyway!?

Hey you got any idea how long you're going to be in Sydney for?? Cos you guys should go check out an AFL (Aussie rules football) match!! There's one the Sunday before the con (the 9th) in Sydney

Good sport Much better than hockey ...*hides from MajorSam*
            Ditto *uses Angel as a shield from MS*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              Beanie, GREAT smilie!!! Hmmm, maybe [i]I'll['i] PM Darren and ask him to add it.
              Heh heh...okies Neelan, I leave it in your capable hands...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by boopsy01
                Hehe.... the only good thing after a drink is some greasy food!!!!
                I usually go for a kebab...or a curry...or if I've been out long enough, a full breakfast...

*So terribly British and / or Irish of me...*

However, saves the hangover, unless certain BSG stars conspire with the bar staff to give you almost!alcohol poisoning...may I never be dared to down two shots of tequilla in one go ever again...and if I'm stupid enough to, may I not have to stand in front of Joe Flanigan the next morning, both looking and feeling absolutely minging, with a great desire to hurl...then another desire to kick the man for taxing my booze-addled brain... *groan*

I really should be getting ready for my interview...
                Last edited by knocknashee; 18 April 2006, 02:19 AM.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                  An AFL match is fun whether you have ANY idea what they're doing or not, we took all my Dutch relatives there he's eaten Tim Tams, now he just need to go to an AFL match and his Aussie experience will be complete...

There is that jar of Vegemite I got hanging around somewhere too!!
                  No no no no no vegemite!! (I apologize to all who love and adore said substance....) But really, who remembers the alien on the old Star Trek that looked like Pizza the Hut (or was it the pancake alien...) went around and sucked all the water/salt out of everyone leaving them with white dots all over them? That is what vegemite does to you. Wanna try it, get a salt lick >
                  Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

I usually go for a kebab...or a curry...or if I've been out long enough, a full breakfast...

*So terribly British and / or Irish of me...*

However, saves the hangover, unless certain BSG stars conspire with the bar staff to give you almost!alcohol poisoning...may I never be dared to down two shots of tequilla in one go ever again...and if I'm stupid enough to, may I not have to stand in front of Joe Flanigan the next morning, both looking and feeling absolutely minging, with a great desire to hurl...then another desire to kick the man for taxing my booze-addled brain... *groan*

Kebabs are good or my favourite is a McDonalds Cheesburger. Breakfast hey? Must have had some good nights! I would like to hear more about the BSG stars and their conspiring!! Sounds like you had an interesting night!!

ps.. how did your interview go?

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                      No no no no no vegemite!! (I apologize to all who love and adore said substance....) But really, who remembers the alien on the old Star Trek that looked like Pizza the Hut (or was it the pancake alien...) went around and sucked all the water/salt out of everyone leaving them with white dots all over them? That is what vegemite does to you. Wanna try it, get a salt lick >
                      Ahahaha, I remember that alien guy!!!

Vegimite is... is... well, yeah, the salt lick, with a good dose of some rotting half bitten flea infested boiling cold... I won't continue.

Ditto *uses Angel as a shield from MS*
                      *Uses mind powers to chuck aside Angel and get to Boops*

((((((((((((Knocknashee))))))))))))) There was definately conspiracies flying about the con trying to do those horrible things to people... *sigh* What a hard time we all had... but lol, I don't envy you meeting Joe like that. I'm so glad I don't get hangovers..

and yeah, how did your interview go?

Hm, this is the BamBam thread and I havn't said one thing to him in this post... Go Stick!Fighting, lets see Torri and Rachel in a crazy fight
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Kebabs are good or my favourite is a McDonalds Cheesburger. Breakfast hey? Must have had some good nights! I would like to hear more about the BSG stars and their conspiring!! Sounds like you had an interesting night!!

ps.. how did your interview go?

Oh yeah...another fandom, another lifetime ago. Christ, you should have seen some of the bar bills...

The best times were always the camping trips. We'd stay up drinking until it was almost light...though there is something to be said for drunken blissful ignorance - I can pass off some of the dodgy goings on that I vaguely remember as booze-induced hallucination - and believe me, given some of the video evidence, you'd want to...

The BSG Conspiracy - Aaron and I were standing at the bar when the issue of tequilla came up, and he was asking for salt and lemon, to which I responded that only lightweights needed salt and lemon, and that I could down it without. Bearing in mind, having drank several beers and at least two rum and cokes, adding another variety of alcohol was probably not a good idea by any stretch. And I wasn't even that drunk until the tequilla started slipping down. Anyway, I knocked the first one back, to which the bartender, egged on by the Chief, decided I should go again, straight after the first one. And stupidly enough, as the first shot had gone to my head, I did. The word minging doesn't even begin to cover it. I got to bed at about 2am, ably helped by PurpleYin and Strivaria, and had to be up at 7am to get breakfast and get ready to do door on Joe's panel. Anyways, I asked a couple of questions - one about a particular movie, to which Joe asks 'Did you like it?' And I was there, eyes like a raccoon, thinking 'No, I think it's crap' whilst forcing my brain to come up with something diplomatic. Of course, it wasn't helped by Aaron's 'Flanigan is a *beep*ing monkey' comments either, which is another story altogether...

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        ((((((((((((Knocknashee))))))))))))) There was definately conspiracies flying about the con trying to do those horrible things to people... *sigh* What a hard time we all had... but lol, I don't envy you meeting Joe like that. I'm so glad I don't get hangovers..

and yeah, how did your interview go?
                        To answer you both...it went very well. Been put forward for a job with a mobile phone company with a sweet wage deal and some nice fringe benefits. Hopefully that will work out...

And ye gahds, I've spent all this time chatting and have said nothing to poor James...we really are invading this thread here...

Though I second some of that Torri / Teyla fighting...that would be an interesting scene. Though I have to say, I like seeing Sheppard / Teyla fighting, and I'd love to see John get his ass kicked by Ronon, since his men get it all the time...
                        Last edited by knocknashee; 18 April 2006, 03:26 PM.

Comment

And I wasn't even that drunk until the tequilla started slipping down. Anyway, I knocked the first one back, to which the bartender, egged on by the Chief, decided I should go again, straight after the first one. And stupidly enough, as the first shot had gone to my head, I did. T

Though I second some of that Torri / Teyla fighting...that would be an interesting scene. Though I have to say, I like seeing Sheppard / Teyla fighting, and I'd love to see John get his ass kicked by Ronon, since his men get it all the time... [/color]
                          to the tequila thing... I've unfortunately done that before with 3 consecutive shots... and then had to go home literally 10 minutes after. That was a fun trip... thankfully I hadnt' had much other varieties of things beforehand!!!

And yes, absolutely, Torri/Teyla, then John/Ronan. I love when Atlantis fights within itself! like Teyla/Ronan in Lost Boys... great stuff!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

to the tequila thing... I've unfortunately done that before with 3 consecutive shots... and then had to go home literally 10 minutes after. That was a fun trip... thankfully I hadnt' had much other varieties of things beforehand!!!

And yes, absolutely, Torri/Teyla, then John/Ronan. I love when Atlantis fights within itself! like Teyla/Ronan in Lost Boys... great stuff!
                            Yeah, I so stick to the beer now...to be honest, I don't go out partying that much at all anyways, so when I do have the opportunity, I tend to really let rip. I'm surprised I actually remember as much of the con as I wrote down when I did my con report...

Teyla / Ronon in Lost Boys was a great fight. Pure passion...good stuff. And the fact that they managed to get John in the fray... *teehee*

Comment

Yeah, I so stick to the beer now...to be honest, I don't go out partying that much at all anyways, so when I do have the opportunity, I tend to really let rip. I'm surprised I actually remember as much of the con as I wrote down when I did my con report...

Teyla / Ronon in Lost Boys was a great fight. Pure passion...good stuff. And the fact that they managed to get John in the fray... *teehee*
                              Lol, beer makes me a thousand times worse... my one and only time throwing my guts out was because of beer. and champagne and wine and... well, I blame it on the beer. Just doesnt' jive with me, tastes raunchy when you can have wonderful things like rum and coke. I love the burningness of the straight stuff too... Plus because I know it's so strong I won't have too much of it. I don't often go out either, so if I do, why waste it on beer? Thats just me though

Definately the passion was fab, and yeah, John being Hey, a huge Ronan/John/Teyla/Liz/Mckay etc. fight Now how could the writers swing THAT one... hm...

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Lol, beer makes me a thousand times worse... my one and only time throwing my guts out was because of beer. and champagne and wine and... well, I blame it on the beer. Just doesnt' jive with me, tastes raunchy when you can have wonderful things like rum and coke. I love the burningness of the straight stuff too... Plus because I know it's so strong I won't have too much of it. I don't often go out either, so if I do, why waste it on beer? Thats just me though

Definately the passion was fab, and yeah, John being Hey, a huge Ronan/John/Teyla/Liz/Mckay etc. fight Now how could the writers swing THAT one... hm...
                                Heh heh! Rum and Coke...yum! Yes, I quite like that as well...though the beer and medication I can get away with. Spirits and meds, not so much...

That sounds less like an idea for a fight, and more like one for something naughty...

Comment

Working...
                                X