X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
    No more Starbucks today I had enough starting at 5AM this morning

What's ur opinion on the subject of Teal'c vs Ronon!? (or did u already post that somewhere and I missed it?!)
    Hey! Its my birthday!! Just thought I would share that with you all!

I agree that they are both the same strength and have the same "toughness" but the only way they would fight would be if one of them turned evil for an episode then one of them would have to win a little more than the other???

It would be very cool to see a big fight seen between them though!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      My dog I share with my ex-girlfriend(she also works on the show)........a mini-pincher.
      Ahh my friend has a min pin. I just love that dog, she thinks she's a cat I swear.

Except of course when there's a real cat around....then she's a dog, a really big angry dog.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Give him a name...........if the name is used on screen is a different story, but go ahead and honour me with a name.
        YAY! thanks Keep checking your thunk thread, and feel free to coment if we all like a certain name and you think it stinks or if you want to suggest a name or just plain roll your eyes at us
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by principia
          hi,

I'm studying Tae Kwon Doe. Any pointers for me?
          That depends what you want out of it...........it has become more of a sport these days, so if you are looking for self d., you are barking up the wrong tree. For fitness, it's great. All I can say is, train hard. Put in extra time after class and before, and at home. It will pay off in the end. Remember this though, your training is endless, and you will be forever climbing the mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
            No more Starbucks today I had enough starting at 5AM this morning

What's ur opinion on the subject of Teal'c vs Ronon!? (or did u already post that somewhere and I missed it?!)
            That is an opinion, my Aussie friend, that I have already quoted on this thread..............look closer...........or you could just ask me in person.

Comment

Originally posted by boopsy01
              Hey! Its my birthday!! Just thought I would share that with you all!

I agree that they are both the same strength and have the same "toughness" but the only way they would fight would be if one of them turned evil for an episode then one of them would have to win a little more than the other???

It would be very cool to see a big fight seen between them though!!
              I disagree................they have completely different attributes............different skills...........different strenths............and they could fight without one being evil...........training! HAPPY BIRTHDAY............by the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                YAY! thanks Keep checking your thunk thread, and feel free to coment if we all like a certain name and you think it stinks or if you want to suggest a name or just plain roll your eyes at us
                I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable so I try to stay out of the thunk world if possible...........they don't seem to want me looking at the posts.

Comment

I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable so I try to stay out of the thunk world if possible...........they don't seem to want me looking at the posts.
                  lol, no probs, just if you your curious as to how it's goin, I'm sure noone minds you poping in for a few seconds just to check up but only if you want to
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Do you mind if I ask another question

(If you worked with Jeremy Irons at any time on Eragon)
                    Can you tell me how it was to work with him?

Comment

hi Bam, Thanks for the answer! I couldn't imagine the one besting the other, so I think that would be the best answer - a sparring match with a staff would be cool to watch, what was that about crossovers? Maybe give Brad or another producer the idea?
                      Free Jaffa

Comment

Hey James! Typical, I miss you when you come online again...

How's the hand?

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I disagree................they have completely different attributes............different skills...........different strenths............and they could fight without one being evil...........training! HAPPY BIRTHDAY............by the way!!!
                          They do have completely different attributes.....and very different skills but when you add them up their different strengths equal out. If they were to have a training fight that would be cool but no one would win still. I was saying that if one was evil for whatever reason then you would think that one of them would have to win????

Thanks for the birthday wishes by the way
                          Last edited by boopsy01; 28 April 2006, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Dear BAM,

What is your favorite stunt you ever coordinated on Stargate? (I know its not the best question

Thanks

Mr_F

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

OH p'shaw! You can look if you want, you might get embarrassed though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fantastic
                                Dear BAM,

What is your favorite stunt you ever coordinated on Stargate? (I know its not the best question

Thanks

Mr_F
                                Sorry.........too hard too answer........too many to pick from..........there is no one favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X