X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    You are most welcome!

He's in my Photobucket...and because it's you...you can use him from there... just copy and paste the code below...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Knocknashee/bambam.gif[/IMG]

Or if you have a PB...you could always move him there using the URL...

Oh, and James...it's Beanie...
    Do you mind if I add that to my collection? I'll credit of course.

Edit: Uh, what boopsy said...

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Sorry for my asking, but what are TimTams?
      Free Jaffa

Comment

Anyone who wants to use the BamBam smiley should ask James...since I made the little dude for him...

Rak'nor...TimTims are these chocolate and biscuit bar type things, with various fillings...they remind me slightly of Penguin bars that we have in the UK...

http://www.arnotts.com.au/products/TimTam.aspx
        Last edited by knocknashee; 16 April 2006, 10:50 AM.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
          AAAHHHHH!!! No more TIMTAMS!!

Muahahah...

Well, I would make some silly joke about them, but I understand your horror at the prospect of MORE!!! I honestly never thought i'd see the day where i'd REFUSE Tim Tams for over-consumption... but alas

Watching the UFC tonight with about 35 of the guys at a local establishment owned by the same guy that owns Buffalo Club..........across the street actually..............that's Saturday.........tomorrow I may be heading to Victoria to visit family.
          You better have watched the Canucks game before that... lol. ANOTHER OT win... Yeah Morrison!
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
            Muahahah...

Well, I would make some silly joke about them, but I understand your horror at the prospect of MORE!!! I honestly never thought i'd see the day where i'd REFUSE Tim Tams for over-consumption... but alas
            Yeah...there definitely can be too much of a good thing...especially after one too many to drink...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

well, they certainly aren't available over here, never heard of them.
              Free Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                well, they certainly aren't available over here, never heard of them.
                Where's here!? And yeah they're an Aussie biscuit but you can probably buy them wherever you live if you search long enough...on the off-chance you live in Vancouver you can buy them on W 4th Ave

*eyes time* I wonder if I could make it down there and back before Easter dinner...

Comment

Where's here!? And yeah they're an Aussie biscuit but you can probably buy them wherever you live if you search long enough...on the off-chance you live in Vancouver you can buy them on W 4th Ave

*eyes time* I wonder if I could make it down there and back before Easter dinner...
                  Well, no, unfortunately I'm not living in Vancouver, if I would, the Stargate set wouldn't be safe anymore.

I'm living in Germany, and although we have pretty much all the 'famous' junkfood, we lack the more interesting varieties.
                  Free Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                    Haha we were on Granville tonight (no not doing anything exciting, going from work to the movies), walked past Buffalo Club - they sounded like they had a really good live band in there...

How was the UFC?

Have fun in Victoria
                    They always have a good band in there....................UFC was mildly entertaining..........no Victoria........friend borrowed my vehicle and I don't have time to get a decent ferry now..............

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      Anyone who wants to use the BamBam smiley should ask James...since I made the little dude for him...

Rak'nor...TimTims are these chocolate and biscuit bar type things, with various fillings...they remind me slightly of Penguin bars that we have in the UK...

http://www.arnotts.com.au/products/TimTam.aspx
                      I have no idea how to get it out of your photobucket as I am not familiar with this thing that is photobucketing..............but anybody can use it that you want..........don't ask me........It's cool.........can you make one with a stick and a knife?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        Muahahah...

You better have watched the Canucks game before that... lol. ANOTHER OT win... Yeah Morrison!
                        Sorry to say............I can't stand hockey!! It's too damn generic for this Canadian! Our national sport is Lacrosse anyway!! A much better, tougher sport. I will take boxing, Muay Thai, K1, Pride, UFC.......all before I would glance at a hockey game. One of the stunt guys, Brad, always tries to get me to go with him........he took me to a playoff game a couple of years ago and I spent in in the food section, wasting time.

Comment

Hi there!

I've never posted on this thread so, here goes: There are many different forms of martial art and "street fighting"(so I hear) and I was wondering if some teach for "the glory of it" and if there is a deeper philisophical meaning behind most? If there is, what is one of your favorites and why?

PS- I was a little too lazy to go back through all of the posts so, if it's been asked I apoligize.

Double oops, just read that whole "one question only" part.....

Happy Posting
                          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Sorry to say............I can't stand hockey!! It's too damn generic for this Canadian! Our national sport is Lacrosse anyway!! A much better, tougher sport. I will take boxing, Muay Thai, K1, Pride, UFC.......all before I would glance at a hockey game. One of the stunt guys, Brad, always tries to get me to go with him........he took me to a playoff game a couple of years ago and I spent in in the food section, wasting time.

Must not... scream... must not... cry...

*cries inside*

Does anyone even KNOW Lacrosse is our sport though? lol. Hopefully Canadians do, but no one else I know does... ah well... I'm not going to comment on the "toughness" of Hockey relative to other sports. I have no problem with the "generics" of Hocky and Canada, but... hey... to each his own...

*twitch*
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

They always have a good band in there....................UFC was mildly entertaining..........no Victoria........friend borrowed my vehicle and I don't have time to get a decent ferry now..............
                              Kinda a shame but ah well...have a good Easter anyway!?

Hey you got any idea how long you're going to be in Sydney for?? Cos you guys should go check out an AFL (Aussie rules football) match!! There's one the Sunday before the con (the 9th) in Sydney

Good sport Much better than hockey ...*hides from MajorSam*
                              Last edited by Angel of Fire SG1; 17 April 2006, 01:09 AM.

Comment

I have no idea how to get it out of your photobucket as I am not familiar with this thing that is photobucketing..............but anybody can use it that you want..........don't ask me........It's cool.........can you make one with a stick and a knife?
                                You can save the stick fighting icon to your computer by right clicking on it. But you have to have a PhotoBucket account to repost it on this forum. that is how we all post pictures. PhotoBucket.com will give you a free account. You upload the pic on there and then copy and paste the URL in to your reply here.

Comment

Working...
                                X