This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO
    see his latest blog entry (dates apr 23)
    Thanks CKO. I shoulda checked his blog, I am pretty good at checking things regularly for updates...

Been there, done that on injuring one's self while fraking around. Was messing around in my dojo one day with another black belt, the two of us had large oversized boxing gloves on and we were just smacking each other around upside the head with them. I decided to try and be all fancy with my footwork and ended up lodging my big toe between two mats and SNAP, my toe went from being straight like an I, to being bent like an L. An ER run and some pain pills later and I was STILL yelling at myself....

Hope your hand feels better soon Bam Bam and hope you didn't need any stitches. I liked your thumb ring, guess now you'll have to wear it on the other hand.

So what kind of dog do you have? I have three fat cats myself...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      Worry not for I am a huge Rachel/Teyla fan as well.........but we only just started shooting the third season.......give it a chance!
      Phew! Thank you Bambam....

Oh, another Rachel/Teyla fan! then would you do me another HUGE favor....?
      I know you are extremely busy but maybe one day you could stop in the characters/relationship thread and please visit and post your support in the Teyla thread and the Teyla WOW thread(in this thread we are doing some amazing stuff with pictures of Teyla)...

I know I'd die of JOY if you'd come post sometime!

Thanks Bambam! You are AWESOME!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrPepperJunkie
        i felt it prudent to go back and read all the questions and answers before i asked one of my own.

you mentioned waaaay back when that you have done a lot of utility stunt work...being lit on fire, jumping off tall buildings, etc..so my question is, what kind of mental preparation do you go through before being lit on fire? i'd imagine it would be a pretty intense thing to be involved in.
        The most important quality of a stuntman who is being lit on fire is calm. You must relax and not use up all of your air.......you may need it in a bad situation. You go into a kind of Zen state........it's hard to explain, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
          Ok I got another question
          Are we gonna see this guy (character) again? (PPPPLLLEAASEE SAY YES! )
          You will see him again...........maybe not in those clothes, but you will see him again.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
            Maybe we could have a poll & submit all the best names we can think of.
            The fans did it for LOTR movies and the filmwriters added the name into the movie, plus we can ask Bambam what he thinks, lol
            What do u think Bambam? Should we name you via vote or should we leave it to the writers?
            Give him a name...........if the name is used on screen is a different story, but go ahead and honour me with a name.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
              Which styles of martial arts do you generally use for the actors? So far in the series, I've noticed techniques common from Aikido, BJJ, Eskrima; although, I've probably missed a lot.

I just saw the Atlantis episode The Tower. A bunch of stormtroopers attacked Ronin and he defeated them all. This reminded me of an Aikido drill where attackers would surround the defender and take turns attacking (and he would defend). I also noticed Shepard using some Aikido (or Japanese Jiujutsu) moves to disarm a guy in a knife fight (in the climax). Pretty interesting to me at least.
              I take a little bit from alot of different martial arts........I use no style as style, to quote Bruce Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General

1) Will the special effects crew start using scale models?

2) Will they "save to disk" the models for the ships, so as not to foul up any scaling processes with the ship sizes (as many people are complaining about)?
                Huh!!??

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
                  Hey James,

How's yer hand doing? For a gusher, I hope it wasn't too deep or got too swollen. And if you have to type (really, take it easy type small words
                  Hand is fine, thanx. Just looks bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                    okay, that makes me ask, what happened?
                    This has nothing to do with my hand, but...........Brad agrees with Robert regarding Ronon vs. Teal'c......a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      Thanks CKO. I shoulda checked his blog, I am pretty good at checking things regularly for updates...

Been there, done that on injuring one's self while fraking around. Was messing around in my dojo one day with another black belt, the two of us had large oversized boxing gloves on and we were just smacking each other around upside the head with them. I decided to try and be all fancy with my footwork and ended up lodging my big toe between two mats and SNAP, my toe went from being straight like an I, to being bent like an L. An ER run and some pain pills later and I was STILL yelling at myself....

Hope your hand feels better soon Bam Bam and hope you didn't need any stitches. I liked your thumb ring, guess now you'll have to wear it on the other hand.

So what kind of dog do you have? I have three fat cats myself...
                      My dog I share with my ex-girlfriend(she also works on the show)........a mini-pincher.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        Phew! Thank you Bambam....

Oh, another Rachel/Teyla fan! then would you do me another HUGE favor....?
                        I know you are extremely busy but maybe one day you could stop in the characters/relationship thread and please visit and post your support in the Teyla thread and the Teyla WOW thread(in this thread we are doing some amazing stuff with pictures of Teyla)...

I know I'd die of JOY if you'd come post sometime!

Thanks Bambam! You are AWESOME!
                        ok.

Comment

This has nothing to do with my hand, but...........Brad agrees with Robert regarding Ronon vs. Teal'c......a tie.
                          One of them would have to win eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                            One of them would have to win eventually
                            I was asked what Brad and Robert would say about the subject.............that's the answer..........back to Starbuck's with you!!!

Comment

hi,

I'm studying Tae Kwon Doe. Any pointers for me?

Comment

I was asked what Brad and Robert would say about the subject.............that's the answer..........back to Starbuck's with you!!!
                                No more Starbucks today I had enough starting at 5AM this morning

What's ur opinion on the subject of Teal'c vs Ronon!? (or did u already post that somewhere and I missed it?!)

Comment

Working...
                                X