Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are different degrees of big so I can't answer that so as not to insult anyone....................
    aww c'mon... no one's going to hate you for you opinion and besides, I'm sure no one of them is reading this forum anyway
    Free Jaffa

Comment

Have you and Jason (yea i talkin bout your good buddy) ever done hand to hand combat
      sigpic

Comment

Bam Bam,

at the risk of possibly repeating this question, have you ever injured one of the "celebrities" that you have been working with?

Comment

Originally posted by boopsy01
          Bam Bam,

at the risk of possibly repeating this question, have you ever injured one of the "celebrities" that you have been working with?
          No.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            Have you and Jason (yea i talkin bout your good buddy) ever done hand to hand combat
            I train him so...................ya............or are you talking about on film?

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
              Yay can't wait to see that episode !!! Everyone's really obsessed with it....

EDIT: Just cos I feel like I should write a question...what's the most fun (besides Stargate) you've had working on something!?
              I dont have a most fun story because I have had such a great time on sooooooo many shows I literally could not pick just one.

Comment

Hi Bambam,

Have you achieved all you need to to feel successful in your career or is there something else you want to do to feel that you have finally gotten to where you want to be in life (career wise)?
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hi BamBam

Enjoying all the stunts. First time posting so hope I'm not repeating a question already answered. Feel free to ignore if so.
                  My question: Have you ever been so severely injured that you've considered giving up stunt work? If so, what would you do as an alternate career?

Thanks.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

in / on film (in answer to my previous question)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                      Hi Bambam,

Have you achieved all you need to to feel successful in your career or is there something else you want to do to feel that you have finally gotten to where you want to be in life (career wise)?
                      I love what I do career wise, so I could say that I am happy for now. I want to do more second unit directing of action but at the moment I am happy doing what comes natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                        Hi BamBam

Enjoying all the stunts. First time posting so hope I'm not repeating a question already answered. Feel free to ignore if so.
                        My question: Have you ever been so severely injured that you've considered giving up stunt work? If so, what would you do as an alternate career?

Thanks.
                        No.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          in / on film (in answer to my previous question)
                          yes............first time we appear on film together will be in Sateda..........you can guess which scene when you see it.

Comment

Hi James!

I saw that you said you're appearing in Oz for a con. I have a friend who does a few appearances for cons for Farscape. Do you know if this con is for Stargate or Sci fi in general?
                            Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

My question is non-stargate.

Do you have some advice for someone that wants to get into online playing (such as Everquest, I have the platmium edition), that has never played online?

Comment

get used to the fact that it is addictive.
                                Free Jaffa

Comment

Working...
                                X