No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neith, I see that your mad ravings continue. I can assure you that I have not left the base since my arrival on Earth. My every move is guarded and my every action is recorded. If there have been any ventures outside, I was not a part of them. Were I to leave this vile mountain, I would not waste my time on food and drink. I have much bolder plans in mind. You will see what I mean soon enough.

Comment

Evasive action will not help you Sen'il

Goldie just showed me the photos!!!

Yes Sen'il I've seen the photos !

The one with you and Goldie in Ba'al's spa !

and the one taken in the bar !

with all of you wearing nothing but lampshades!!!

I think they were lampshades?

by the way where did you two find a bar that lets Replicators and Asgard party together - one of those bodies looks suspiciously like Fifth and another ...

and I've seen the photos of you and Goldie mmm "running" amok at a lingerie show ... I guess the sight and spectacle of you and Goldie entangled in lace fripperies should frighten a few models into different professions?

Or do you just have post traumatic amnesia ?

Dont worry Sen'il

I'll make sure the negatives are kept in a safe place !!!

well most of them ...

Anyone else want to tease Sen'il ?

Sen'il you deserve to be teased ... really "mad ravings" and after I praised your lord Ba'al in another thread too!
      Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Who is Goldie and all these other characters I keep hearing about?

And is Sen'il going to answer questions snytime soon? Its been so long, I've forgotten my own questions. Can the mind of a Goa'uld comprehend the vast complexities of my questions? Perhaps not.
        ^big words
        Last edited by Spiko; 25 March 2005, 09:16 AM.
        Yo no sé.

Comment

Goldie was the Blue Peter dog for many years, a golden labrador (or possibly labrador-retriever). She left under a cloud following accusations of drug abuse and that nasty business in Soho with Rin Tin Tin and Lassie and has rarely been out of the tabloids since.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

uhuh. That clears everything up for me.
            Yo no sé.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiko
              Who is Goldie and all these other characters I keep hearing about?
              Goldie and Sassy are "star" reporters on Sassy Gate the satire and parody section of my website Neith's Place ...

www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

Please visit and enjoy - we also have some more serious Egyptological articles.

I have edited their portraits and will be adding them soon to the page hopefully this week!

Neith lowly scribe for Sassy and Goldie

Comment

Hey Sen'il,
                I guess you dont get out much?? Considering you are hidden away in that mountain hideaway of yours?? Maybe I could make a call, as I know people who know people, who know other people!! You might at least get a day pass from time to time!! I think you could do this planet some justice, If you got out once in a while, there just seems far to much Shyte going on in the world these days!! Starting from the very top!!

I reckon you could do well in politics or at the very least the Education System, there seems to be far to many geneticly disfunctional people breeding and spewing forth gentecially disfunctional offspring. what better way of bringing some order to chaos than to start with the little people, as it seems to be the way it is done these days!! Educate them young to be better people. I think you would make an excellent Education minister or how about a Prime minister?? or what the hey!! why not go for the big one and kick Bush out and take over his job??

Just give me the word.

Joffa

Comment

Lord Sen'il (would you prefer goddess?)

I am a great fan of your work, may I ask who in the SGC you have had contact with besides the Tauri O'Neil?
                  This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                    Were I to leave this vile mountain, I would not waste my time on food and drink. I have much bolder plans in mind. You will see what I mean soon enough.

Your revenge on the Mods for having a column devoted to the glory of Nirrti?

Imperious One will you be taking action about this rebuke to your glorious self?

Neith lowly scribe for S&G

Comment

David is the Imperious One well?

She's been quiet lately?

She's not still recovering from that fight with Goldie is she?

Or has she snuck off to spit on Nirrti's grave?

Or is she upset because her Over Lord Baal got so much attention over in the Sam and Baal Ship thread?

Petition the Imperious One to share forth and share her unique Gouald POV with us lowly humanoids?

Comment

Goddess Sen'il- I am not worthy to post in your thread.

(just one question to neith- what the HECK are you going on about???)
                        YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Originally posted by kelmah
                          Goddess Sen'il- I am not worthy to post in your thread.

(just one question to neith- what the HECK are you going on about???)
                          To Kelmah and any one lurking!

We are not worthy and yet we post!!!

Kelmah just read thru the whole thread and visit Sassy Gate too!
                          Possibly also visit the Sam and Baal ship threads!

As the lowly scribe for Goldie and Sassy it is my duty to inquire about Sen'il's health as I suspect she and Goldie "off set" got involved in what Goldie was calling the b***h-slapping brawl of the century and both still have the scars -

Goldie was very upset at Sen'il 's remarks to me especially after she graciously shared a platter of sashimi with her during the events recorded in Repoclones.

Possibly tho given the latest spoilers Sen'il has finally escaped or been liberated by her Overlord and is silent cos she's helping him stalk Sam.

For a tongue in cheek speculation of where Sam's been visit Sassy Gate and read Shipping Out

Visit Neith's Place - www.geocities.com/scholara/index.html

Our site features include REAL EGYPT and SassyGate - Enjoy!

and then please send the lowly scribe some feedback?

Recyt David - how is Sen'il - recovered yet?

On a more serious note now I really must hobble off to the gym - apparently the osteo in my ankle has given me severe tendonitis and I have to figure out a way to do cardio without maing my tendon swell up again !

Any one including Sen'il know a good tendonitis cure - unfortunately its the long tendon that runs along the bottom of my left foot and so my whole foot and ankle stiffens up whenever it flares up !

How fortunately our twice blessed Queens Sen'il and Goldie are to be lacking ankle and foot bones !!!

Neith lowly scribe for Goldie - GOULLAWK Queen and of course Sassy - fandom's most impudent sentient dachshund!

Recyt all - you did notice the winking eye smilie - nudge and wink?

Yours teasingly and limping off to the gym !

Comment

Sen'il where is your next column coming? Why have you forsaken us?

Anyone want to see what I submited?
                            Last edited by Lady Bastet; 16 April 2005, 06:09 AM.
                            This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

There are enough desperate cries for help in my inbox for me to complete three more columns. I would have published them all by now but for the unfortunate fact that I must depend upon the fleeting attention spans of mortals to do my uploading. Because of this, you all must be deprived of my divine wisdom for a while longer.

As apt and loyal a servant as David is, he is also very young and prone to fits of stupidity. Currently he seems to think that Gateworld has "more important" material to feature on the site, but what could be more important than me?

Be assured that at our next meeting I will do whatever it takes to make David see his mistake. My next column will appear soon. Or else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                                As apt and loyal a servant as David is, he is also very young and prone to fits of stupidity. Currently he seems to think that Gateworld has "more important" material to feature on the site, but what could be more important than me?
                                Sorry Sen'il...David has the wisdom to see that Rainbow Sun Francks, Martin Gero, and Captain Apollo are far more important than a slimy snakehead like you.
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X