Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
    My Lord Sen'il doesn't have moments of vulnerability! Not even rare ones! I'm sure she allowed herself to be capture for a grand master-plan of world domination. Your pitiful human minds are just to primitive to know what it is.
    Lord Sen'il is a god! Gods cannot be defeated! Bow before Lord Sen'il!!!

((I don't know if you can tell but I'm seriously tring to tame her into making me her First Prime, teehee.))
    As you have inferred, Christine, I am here because it suits my plans to be here. Sometimes even gods must perform unpleasant tasks in order to accomplish a greater good. When this planet is at long last conquered, those of you who survive will no longer mock me.

I am not a beast to be tamed, but if you prove loyal to me, I may remember to spare your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      Hmm. This Sen'il person does seem to have a few good pointers. The advice to Drew from New jersey was sage.
      The advice was honest. I doubt Drew has the capacity to learn from me, but I am told that I must ignore such details and try, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dpgiffin
        Bah! Sen'il knows nothing! She's simply a puppet in the scheme of the SGC.
        Lord Baal has taught me much. I know methods of torture that would make you weep to hear and would be worse than death to experience. Do you want to volunteer to learn how much I do not know? We will see how god-like you are when you beg for my mercy.

Comment

:: pokes harder with the fancy pain stick::

"unnecessary" you lowly life form

Lord Sen'il, what do you wish done with this creature? He should serve as an example to all those who dare defy your godliness.
          He will serve, yes. His fate is already written.

Comment

Originally posted by David
            I am pleased to report that the Submission script has been repaired and Sen'il is once again accepting your letters!
            Your diligence in this matter is most satisfactory, David, although I am not yet convinced that it has helped. My mail continues to dwindle. It would seem that the mighty Tau'ri are not as brave as they claim. I am not surprised, but it does make this task more tedious and General O'Neill will no longer listen to my complaints. Are there none among you willing to benefit from my knowledge? Do you prefer to wallow in your own ignorance? Even I did not think you would all give up so easily.

Comment

I posted a question last week. Will it show up at the end of February? I'm curious to see what answer Sen'il has.

Comment

I posted a question yesterday hopefuly the glorious queen will awnser *bows*

Comment

We have no decision over when Sen'il completes her new columns. We do have a decision as to when to post them to you, but as far as her handing them over, well, symbiotes will be symbiotes ...

We also have no control over which questions will be answered and which will not. We can reject a question if Sen'il hands one over that's extremely off-color, but that's about it.

Maybe offering support to your goddess will speed up the process.

Comment

Oooooooooookay then, this is weird.
                    I've heard of marketing stunts but this is ... very odd.

No matter what Sen'il is either stealing her "sarcasm" and distain for spelling errors from a well known member of this board, or that well known member of this board isn't changing her writing style enough to hide who she really is.

Sorry, no offence meant here, but it was funny at first, now it's just weird.

Comment

Shut up and worship her Come on! It's still funny
                      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
                        Oooooooooookay then, this is weird.
                        I've heard of marketing stunts but this is ... very odd.

No matter what Sen'il is either stealing her "sarcasm" and distain for spelling errors from a well known member of this board, or that well known member of this board isn't changing her writing style enough to hide who she really is.

Sorry, no offence meant here, but it was funny at first, now it's just weird.
                        Because of course there's only one member of this board who is sarcastic and disdainful (with a 'd') of spelling errors.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                          Your diligence in this matter is most satisfactory, David, although I am not yet convinced that it has helped. My mail continues to dwindle. It would seem that the mighty Tau'ri are not as brave as they claim. Are there none among you willing to benefit from my knowledge? Do you prefer to wallow in your own ignorance? Even I did not think you would all give up so easily.
                          Dear Sen'il this lowly and courageous scribe has just downloaded a report to the Tauri internet about a recent magnificent manifestation of yours - errr that time you shared the apology platter of sashimi with goldie while both enjoying a mutual gloat at the expense of certain beings - would you deem to visit and review "Barking Mad" at Sassy Gate ?

www.geocities.com/scholara/sassyG.htm

or the same site and change the file name to barking.htm

Unfortunately many of the lowly and barely evolved Tauri despite claiming to have a sense of humor are sqeamish about wit and satire coming from any superior being - why some of them (nudge wink to audience ) do not understand what this scribe means when she refers to Sassy and Goldie as "characters" - they claim you and similar creatures like my Goullawk Queen are delusions created by poor deranged fans desperately venting!
                          They worship false gods known as "PTBS".
                          You however divine one surely understand the meaning of
                          "tongue in cheek" "satire" "parody" and "irony" ???

Finally your gloriousness while you are probably aware of this - dont touch those Krispy Kremes - they have toxic side-effects which multiply in replicated copies of (ab)users. Check out Barking Mad to see what I mean?

Continue to share your knowledge with us?

Do you have any "good" Anubis gossip?

Was he mean to Queens treating them as mere breeders before he ascended?

Neith expressing her willingness to playfully write to and with Sen'il !
                          Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                            We have no decision over when Sen'il completes her new columns. ..........Maybe offering support to your goddess will speed up the process.

david I'm terribly sorry to report this but I got this note from goldie apparently she took Sen'il with her on a tour of the Gouald equivalent of wine and cocktail bars questing for the galaxy's finest chilled fish stock shaved ice champagne and purple stuff drinks !

(Note to readers - never try this concoction - it was definitely invented for a NON human aquatic life form with a craving for both salt and sugar !)

I have no idea when they'll be back but dont worry too much - apparently Gouallawks and Goual'd Queens dont get hangovers after consuming this - you may find Sen'il to be more socialable and less arrogant than usual - they may not have gone far - they may just be hiding in a storage room at SGC while they're having their binge!

On the other hand they may be parsecs away so would any visiting aliens lurking here like to report sightings of Sen'il and Goldie on their Girls' Night out!
                            Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              Because of course there's only one member of this board who is sarcastic and disdainful (with a 'd') of spelling errors.
                              Is this board monitored to prevent users from sharing traits? How limited. Or is instead all of you who are limited? Can you not see more than one possibility? Will you not accept that which does not fit within your narrow focus? How disappointing.

I am Sen'il. Unlike many of you here, I do not need to cower behind false names, but I understand that such confidence can be frightening. This is why some of you fools lash out at me; it is the way of the Tau'ri to attack that which you do not understand, and it is why you always seem to be fighting, even among yourselves. As a goddess, I am above such petty nonsense, but my blessings go to those who can see beyond their own strange obsessions and wild paranoias. There is already evidence of hope for some of you.

Comment

Shut up and worship her Come on! It's still funny
                                I was not aware that my presence was amusing. Will you still be laughing when both your arms are broken, you who would be my lo'taur?

Comment

Working...
                                X