No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no Major Tyler do you realise what you've done - apart from getting Sen'il mad at you - what if she and Goldie have made up with each other and you have to fend off not only an enraged Goual'd Queen but also A Goullawk Queen with a healthy powerful hobby of tailslapping ... er where is Goldie ? Goldie? GOLDIE?!

Unnatural silence from a Goullawk usually eager and willing to take over the keyboard

... oh dear I do hope she's gone to offer to help David and Sen'il type up the next column and not to tail slap any disrespectful readers?

My other reprobate was last seen trying to arrange a date for JonaHeXed with another redhead over in the Dirk Pitt / Cussler verse - she was there when I read about Mauser's appearance in a recent book and now wants to be Summer's pet!

While they're away I may have time to copy out that memo I got from someone claiming to be Commander Adama - apparently the girls visited Battlestar - with the usual chaotic results ... hey Gay Bolter needed therapy anyway!

While Sen'il is busy why not visit SassyGate - home of the other Queen - Gilda Dragonides.

Sassy gate - www.geocities.com/scholara/sassyG.htm

Right now Sen'il will have a jealous fit and force David to do her next column to divert attention from goldie !!!

Neith
    Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

David ... David ? ... are you there David ?

If its not already too late I better warn you ...I think my Goullawk is planning to petition you to be a replacement columnist for Sen'il. Wherever she went she took her typing stick with her! and I found these drafts for column subs...

This is the First one

Goldie's Gossip Column!

Greetings Gentry of many species ! Guess which charcter has been seen swotting up on oceanography! Yes SG1's very own former "Aquaman" has been seen sneaking into the CusslerVerse to flirt with a certain redhead!

Will Ms. Summer be dating aliens?

Will JonaHeXed finally score?

(Scribal Note to Readers - now there's an idea for a crossover NUMA goes to Atlantis as we discover Major Sheppard is related to the Pitt family ... Dirk Pitt's other long lost offspring?)

The other Draft Went like this ...

Goldie Answers Your Questions

Goldie do you have any style tips?

Yes young humans - buffing! a good regular buffing with chamois to give your scales that subtle glow and satin feel! Oh no you two legs need loofahs instead? Loofahs and Aloe Vera Gel!

Goldie when will you make up with Sen'il?

As soon as that hissy snakebutt stops making rude remarks about my Scribe and my love of the color purple!

David are you there David?

Oh dear I hope he's not unconscious lying on the floor knocked out by a tail slap if Sen'il and Goldie have been fighting again and shudder he tried to break up the fight?!

JonaHeXed stop drooling at that photo of Summer Pitt and go and retrieve Goldie! and while you're over at David's you can help him catch up on the typing please!

Gentle readers stay lurking for more news!

Has David been overwhelmed by the joint glory of Goldie and Sen'il?

Will Sen'il finally learn to type for herself?

Will Goldie succeed in her quest to restore Goullawks to their former Galactic role of glory?

Will the Atlantic team ever find that nest of teenage male Goullawks down in the basement of the city?

David are you there?

If you're busy you have permission to let Sen'il recite a message to her fans to JonaHeXed so he can type it up for her and our benefit.

Neith

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
        Sorry Sen'il...David has the wisdom to see that Rainbow Sun Francks, Martin Gero, and Captain Apollo are far more important than a slimy snakehead like you.
        These names mean nothing to me. How can they be important if I have not heard of them?

Tell me, Major Tyler, what good is a website if no one can see it? And what use is your precious little forum if no one can access it? I think you would do well to remember that I am a goddess and that it is in your own best interest to make sure that I am happy. Or else, be prepared to suffer the consequences of my displeasure.

I have had a long and invigorating discussion with David and I am confident that I have explained to him what his- and Gateworld's- priorities are. I doubt that another conversation will be necessary; I know how to make a lasting impression. If, however, he proves to be more stubborn than he looks, then you will all pay the price for his arrogance!

Comment

I do apologize to all of Sen'il's loyal followers -- I myself am one! There's just been so much stuff we've been kicking out lately that our goddess has been put on stand-by -- but that means that I've been given more time in the sidelines to perfect her next column, and because of its perfection she should draw even more followers to her cause, something our benevolent goddess is plenty wise to understand. Rest assured, Column 2 is completed and we will deliver it in the next few days.

Finals week! Yay!

Comment

Hello David - good to hear from you - I was getting worried you might have been caught between the girls if they were fighting again?

Be Warned one of Goldie's favorite toys is missing - the inflated balloon shaped like a baseball bat - and so is Goldie - she may be lurking somewhere waiting to swot Sen'il - she has been heard muttering something about teaching Sen'il who's real by using the zen slapstick routine.

Your benevolent queen is still in danger!

Comment

I am most pleased to see that you have kept your promise, David, and that Gateworld is now blessed with my latest column. Already my devoted subjects are filling my in-box with their gratitude and with yet more requests for my superior help. As I work on my next offering, my only concern is that future installments should appear in a more timely manner. My public demands it. As do I. We have, I know, reached an understanding, so I am confident that you will do everything in your power to guarantee that this particular problem does not arise again. It would, after all, be a shame if one of my loyal servants experienced grave misfortune over an issue so readily solved.

Comment

Dont worry David - help is on the way - it sounds like Sen'il has been torturing and brainwashing you - I'll send over some anti Gouald medication - essence of purple stuff that should work ... unless shudder ... my pet Goullawk isnt over there helping Sen'il in her evil plans is she?

You dont have both of them forcing you to stay seated at the typewriter afraid to move least they attack in unison?

#*&%# Goullawk she's suppose to be harassing editors !!!

Comment

I can't stop laughing!

Now I'm kinda scared that I can't stop

Help!
                  Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Mighty and beautiful Sen'il, I had come to pay tribute to you in the form of green jello, but alas, it seems I have already been too generous today. I'll make sure to give the jello to you first, tomorrow.

And though I know I am not worthy to post on your magnificent thread, I wanted to praise your fine column and your wise advice. I was a devoted follower of yours since your first column, and I hope you shall have a long and glorious reign, my queen!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                    McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                    Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                    McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

*Slips in the back, and waits patiently for the next column, hoping that her question would be answered.*
                      It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                        Mighty and beautiful Sen'il, I had come to pay tribute to you in the form of green jello, but alas, it seems I have already been too generous today. I'll make sure to give the jello to you first, tomorrow.

And though I know I am not worthy to post on your magnificent thread, I wanted to praise your fine column and your wise advice. I was a devoted follower of yours since your first column, and I hope you shall have a long and glorious reign, my queen!

Jello of any shade is always acceptable. The kitchen slaves do not bring me enough to sate my appetite, although several of them do bring me more than that fool O'Neill permits. How great a commander can he be if even the lowliest of drudges can be convinced to disobey his orders?

My reign shall continue to be long and glorious long after this planet has been reduced to dust, but while I bide my time here, learning all of your secrets, it is encouraging to see that more of you are recognizing my magnificence and paying the appropriate tributes. Perhaps this world will prove of some use, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scandrea
                          *Slips in the back, and waits patiently for the next column, hoping that her question would be answered.*
                          All questions worthy of my attention will be answered. All answers worthy of GateWorld's rules will be published. They are far too restrictive, but given more time, I will amend that.

Comment

Dear Sen'il you do not need more jello!

Yes Sen'il it is I Gilda Dragonides aka Goldie aka Golden Light Moving over waves - my scribe has given my permission to use her account again!

I am distressed by your treatment of my lowly but loyal scribe who tends to my needs to express myself as the humans put it despite having to also schedule in - whatever scheduling means? - medical treatments therapy and other medical problems and on top of that - some foolish human rejected her novel proposal - she's not happ but fortuantley for me that has weakened her resistance to my magnifence and she just said to me - oh whatever do what you like you do anyway type away - woow she's really depressed - I msut made her eat chocolate later!

Sen'il read my posting on what you really do at SGC _ I know about you and that technical sergeant and the other one too1 - two or is that three timing on your Lord Ba'al!

Goldie - you humans can not pronounce my full name

Not a Symptom A Character!

Scribal Note - Take pity on this lowly scribe and take her serious folks otherwise I have to listen to her complain and be grateful you were not present when she threw the tantrum about the book rejction and she was only in one chapter !

Comment

Almighty Senil I see that your faithful slaves seem to have removed my report concerning your behaviour and the jello - possibly it has been transmitted to General Landry's desk? Maybe it's sitting on his desk right next to the question from Accounts about the increase of expenditure on jello and plumbing repairs for that drain blocked by the jello?

Too late Senil at least 30 humans know the truth about you and jello!

Frankly I had expected you would get all flustered and pontificate about a Gouald's need for jello but perhaps David is refusing to type for you?

Jealous of those sergeants maybe?

(Scribal Note - the first sentence refers to a silly gag piece I posted over the weekend which seems to have already vanished into cyberlimbo)

The Truth is Out there Sen'il - and Lord Ba'al has been informed of your disloyalty to him !!!

Wonder if Senil and David are busy hiding packets of jello?

That's okay I'm sure we "gentle" readers can find something new to tease Sen'il with?

Final Scribal Note - remember there's a grinning smilie next to this post?

Just take all this dialogue between me and Goldie and Sen'il "seriously"
                              so seriously you may be ROTFLing?

Comment

I've actually never met Sen'il in-person. If I did I doubt I could look her in the eye. Greatness cannot be faced directly unless you wish yourself distroyed. Many un-godly Goa'uld have encountered the same fate.

Comment

Working...
                                X