No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So she was 'captured' during a rare moment of vulnerability was she, David? It's all starting to become clear now.

Oh well. Nice knowing you guys.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

My Lord Sen'il doesn't have moments of vulnerability! Not even rare ones! I'm sure she allowed herself to be capture for a grand master-plan of world domination. Your pitiful human minds are just to primitive to know what it is.
      Lord Sen'il is a god! Gods cannot be defeated! Bow before Lord Sen'il!!!

((I don't know if you can tell but I'm seriously tring to tame her into making me her First Prime, teehee.))
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Just wanted to say that this was a really cute idea. I got a lot of laughs out of the questions and answers to those question.

A+ on creativity!
        sigpic

Comment

OOOPS I think my Goullawk tried to attack your queen

(and I just hope this does not have anything to do with the server failure and the broken link at the end of sen'il's column)

Anyway I was reading Sen'il's column and sent a message inviting her to visit Sassygate thinking wrongly goldie could send some company from a closely related subspecies !

The link seemd to be broken

I went home and entangled on my living room floor was my Goullawk - she whose golden glory I am the reluctant scribe for - Goldie and a Gouald Queen.

At much personal risk to fingers I managed to untangle them and apply first aid and sent Sen'il home !

I do hope she's recovering she seemed feisty in earlier responses!

Here is a carefully supervised apology from Goldie - I 'm standing next to her with the duct tape while she types!

Dear fellow symbiotes and queens and lotaurs and fans

I - Moves thru waves like golden light - also known as Goldie
          wish to humbly apologise for my passionate interaction with the one known as Sen'il.

Learning that SGC had a new Queen I went to introduce myself

(for some strange reason the powers that be keep editing me and my skateboard and my partner in mischief out of the episodes every time we pop up in the background ! possibly cos someone keeps stealing er removing all the Krispy Kremes off the craft table!)

Hello there I said to her - I believe our subspecies evolved from a common ancestor !

Sen'il hissed what do you mean SUB species !

I responded I'm probably closer to the ancestral form since I dont need a host being an adult Queen and how old are you dear - still using hosts?

sen'il hissed something about big fat losers who dont even own one planet

I replied with great restraint - that's cos anubis destroyed mine

Sen'il made ...noises

I made noises ...

As JonaHeXed and Sassy were not there to restrain me ...

er mmmm do I have to confess this? ... oh dear my human is unrolling the duct tape

okay I confess and apology I called Sen'il a zombie breeder!!!

and that's when the fight started

I'm terribly sorry Sen'il and a large platter of sashimi is on its way to your holding tank !!!

I have instructed my scribe to write a flattering guest appearance into our next news report on SassyGate ! We can gloat over the Junior Pros' antics together!

Can I have my daily sashimi now?

Scribal comment - perhaps it might be safe to let them play by email or bulletin board but definitely NOT in the same room together!?

Neith reluctant scribe for one of fandoms' many Queens!

Portraits of Goldie are available for viewing on the Gallery section of my web site - records of her adventures appear in the Sassygate section.

All hail Sen'il the magnificent!!! Long may she reign!!!
          Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Hmm. This Sen'il person does seem to have a few good pointers. The advice to Drew from New jersey was sage.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Yeah, Drew seems to be a piece of work. The perfect type for our goddess, I suppose. She seemed to be quite taken with him.

Comment

Bah! Sen'il knows nothing! She's simply a puppet in the scheme of the SGC.

Comment

::whips out pain stick and pokes it in the shol'vah dpgiffin's back::

How dare you insult your goddess!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman

Ouch. a little loyal there, aren't ya?
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman

Your opinions are un-needed.

I am the only god type figure here.

Comment

*stands back for the rumble*

Someone pass the popcorn.
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by dpgiffin
                          Your opinions are un-needed.

I am the only god type figure here.
                          :: pokes harder with the fancy pain stick::

"unnecessary" you lowly life form

Lord Sen'il, what do you wish done with this creature? He should serve as an example to all those who dare defy your godliness.

Comment

Um ... I think i'll defy. But seriously, Sen'il? Great job on Drew.
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I am pleased to report that the Submission script has been repaired and Sen'il is once again accepting your letters!

Comment

Yay!! We can once again ask the wisdom of our great goddess!

Blesses be upon her.
                                sigpic
                                In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Working...
                                X