No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you communicate with Sen'il, then?
    It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Email, m'friend. Email.

Comment

Originally posted by Scandrea
        How do you communicate with Sen'il, then?
        There are many forms of communication, Scandrea, not all of them require a physical presence. However, while we have not, as yet, been in the same room at the same time, I still have ways of enforcing my will. I do not need to do it often, as David has proven himself to be a loyal and obedient servant.

Unlike some, here, he is able to recognize and respect my greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
          There are many forms of communication, Scandrea, not all of them require a physical presence. However, while we have not, as yet, been in the same room at the same time, I still have ways of enforcing my will. I do not need to do it often, as David has proven himself to be a loyal and obedient servant.

Unlike some, here, he is able to recognize and respect my greatness.
          Hah! What greatness?
          Rocky

Comment

On the theme of Sen'il's """greatness"""
            I have another news report.

Someone sent me these photos - the first in the pil shows A technical Sergeant holding what appears to be a cleaning attachment standing next to the new General - the next is an enlargement or a zoom in showing the cleaning attachment in more detail - it appears to have a steel wool scrubber wrapped around it and its green and the final shot shows ... oops er it appears to be Sen'il with steel wool wrapped around her neck and muzzle and there's this other shot of a drain with jello oozing up out of it!

Oh yeah there was this note - Sen'il takes up plumbing as a pipecleaner!

Clearly ? Maybe ? our great one has volunteered ... or maybe not ?
            to help clear those drain pipes that got blocked with surplus jello!

How humble of her!

Neith
            Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              Hah! What greatness?
              It would seem that rumors of your stupidity were not exagerrated. How sad that must be for you, rocket, but it is even sadder for those of us who must deal with your foolishness.

I suggest that you enjoy your life while you still can, for soon your disloyalty will bring your death!

Comment

My great Sen'il, please take pity on Rocket. He may one day be worthy of your subjugation.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                  My great Sen'il, please take pity on Rocket. He may one day be worthy of your subjugation.
                  Thank you David (I think), that sounds, uh, sweet.
                  Rocky

Comment

It would seem that rumors of your stupidity were not exagerrated. How sad that must be for you, rocket, but it is even sadder for those of us who must deal with your foolishness.

I suggest that you enjoy your life while you still can, for soon your disloyalty will bring your death!
                    Ah, my foolish Sen'il, for one day I will defeat you and the Goa'uld, and I will ensure that you are... well, why don't I let you just use your imagination?
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      I doubt he is worthy of such an honor, but at least he has, in the past, shown himself to have some small value. Such is more than can be said of certain others on this thread who prove their own worthlessness with every post they make. I am a discerning goddess; I have no use for the insane.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        Ah, my foolish Sen'il, for one day I will defeat you and the Goa'uld, and I will ensure that you are... well, why don't I let you just use your imagination?
                        It would seem that insanity is contagious.

Comment

It would seem that insanity is contagious.
                          It would appear so. I must have caught it from you.
                          Rocky

Comment

I think I'm getting a whiff of something over here myself. Cottonwood trees are in full bloom.

Comment

oh lord Sen'il! i send you greetings from Atlantis! these fools have become so encompassed by the wraith they have forgotten the goa'uld all together! if only you could see the devices the city holds! and these people are simple and easily influenced. it is interesting that the you are located in the only stargate that can reach this place. if there is anything that may do for you you only need to tell me. untill then we meet,ignore o'neil and focus on outsmarting jackson. much luck to you...not that you need it.

-Ancient Scientist
                              -"i thought we agreed you weren't allowed to name things anymore"-Major Shepperd

Comment

Shhh! She probably already knows all about Atlantis!
                                It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Working...
                                X