Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't they have just moved it back to 8pm to see how it does there? I actually prefered it at 8 o'clock. This seems too fast for this to be true. And I would think that some of the sucess of Atlantis is in part to the appearance of characters from SG-1. Who runs the "Multichannel News" anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken
      Beleive it or not but the canceling of SG-1 may be realted to ECW, ECW want more air time about another hour or so I believe.
      You must be joking.

Comment

Beleive it or not but the canceling of SG-1 may be realted to ECW, ECW want more air time about another hour or so I believe.
        No, ECW will not be a 2 hour show unless Smackdown gets cancelled. But that's off topic.

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        They cancelled the wrong show. I only watch SGA because it follows SG1.
        I've got to ditto that.
        I admit that I don't enjoy SG-1 as much as I did four years ago, but I'd rather have it around than Atlantis. Oh well.

Comment

I read in GW's article that SGA has been renewed. Where did that come from? the article said that the series was "unaffected by the cancellation," but said nothing about a renewal yet. I saw the words "a source" but I won't believe it until I see a press release from SciFi. Sorry, been disappointed too many times by 'sources'.

Comment

Wow. I mean, I guess I kinda saw it coming, between the fact that it's been on so long already and the ratings are dropping... I guess it's just a shock that for the first time in ten years, there will be no SG-1 on TV.
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

While I'm not completely suprised, I am very disappointed. IMO, the show was really getting back on track. I hate this news, and I hope another network will pick it up. We really do need to start a letter writing campaign immediately. Also, tell everyone you know (especially those with Neilson boxes) to watch. We need better ratings if another network is going to pick it up.

PTB, actors, and crew, I'm sure you'll be reading these posts. Thanks for a great series! Even if this is the last season, you have done a great job! We could do with a little ship resolution before it is too late, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Izzybaz
                It would appear we are bookends. I only watch SG1 because of SGA.
                Same here. I gave up watching SG-1 regularly about five years ago.

Comment

Well, I'm crushed. I was somewhat expecting it but now I just can't believe it actually happened.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                  Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Say it ain't so!
                    I wasn't really expecting S11 to happen, but I couldn't believe it when I saw that headline on GW.
                    It's really thrown me, what an awful time to announce it.
                    I have to agree with RepliCartertje, I hope they have a really good ending. And I really, really, really hope RDA is in it. An SG1 finale without Jack would just be so very wrong. D'ya think that's too much to ask for?
                    I don't mind one or two loose ends though - they still have to make the film

No more SG1...that's a concept.

Comment

Indeed...last year SG1 kept my interest much more than Atlantis...damn you SciFi...damn you to Netu

Comment

I liked the feel of the new SG1, especially this year. Bad decision as I'm not going to waste my time with watching the Babe Magnet on SGA.

Gee, we can all sit back and watch those "Enterprise" reruns Skiffy just paid a bundle for.

Comment

Oh Hell no!! we can NOT let this happen......
                          BEGIN THE LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN!!!!!
                          Have a thirst for galactic conquest??
                          Join the Battle

http://uc1.GamesTotal.com/?tft=cf20

Comment

This is very bad news I have been a fan right from the start and I can honestly say it has gone from strength to strength so I can not understand why the show is being cancelled. There is a suggestion that a third series should be made. Maybe they should do a Star Trek a make Stargate: The Next Generation and have it set 50 or so years in the future.

Comment

UGH! Don't tell me that! This is bad enough without wrestling as the cause. Sorry, I'm not a wrestling fan and I don't get the connection between science fiction and wrestling. SCI FI has really gone downhill in my book. I haven't liked many of their new shows, and what I like keeps getting cancelled.

Comment

It is always possible that the ratings might go up and they won't cancel the show.
                                Lance Corporal Mike Sheppard, SG-2

Chief Petty Officer John Dasani, SG-5

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

Working...
                                X