Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payback will be a BUG B FOR NBC IN THE FUTURE IF THEY DO THIS! Heroes is dieing quickly, the only good shows NBC has is deal or no deal which i hate it's a damn script!, L&O's which i like but are getting old, Medium for WOMEN! & DATELINE which all they can seem to do anymore is talk about child predators!

& ECW is a joke!!! putting it on a Non reality channel, stupid, reasons for doing, beyond reason! ratings going in the dirt, SCI-FI may as well rename it's self to the channel NBC's PET!!!!!

USA is about the only thing holding it's own as far as new series!

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
    pps = power per second
    The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
    xfire = zpm
    [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
    http://m2kclan.com
    vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
    port: 3785
    P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
    halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
    Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Why do you say Heroes is dying quickly? The ratings for the first 11 episodes did really well and they are on hiatus atm. There is a lot of anticipation for the next episode which starts in a few days time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Why do you say Heroes is dying quickly? The ratings for the first 11 episodes did really well and they are on hiatus ATM. There is a lot of anticipation for the next episode which starts in a few days time.
        Yes HEROES is doing very well. I think what you are seeing is just how many people are upset about the ending of SIG-1. I know I'll certainly miss it. Plus there is always that tacky EC stuff. Not sure what is worse, Derick like Tripping the Rift or wrestling. Couldn't pay me enough to watch either. Only so many years each of us is alloted and when I waste time I want to be entertained.
        Ben Browder ~ Interlopers
        Michael Shanks ~ Local Custom

Comment

Di'dak'dida!!! Bi' Fi nu Chaapa'ai? Hi'ato Chaapa'ai! Noc Ris'vi he'u! Me, Tal'chak'amel! Tyger Ya'ol'wa qua? Ya'isid ma'gu Tuat!

Comment

Working...
          X