No announcement yet.

sub-level 10, Generators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachael heard the Lt. call and than heard him talking to Cap. Johnson, she was about to get on the ground but stepped out of the generator room for a second, "Lt. Finch, Captain Johnson knows what I need."
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

"Ah, perfect then." Finch reaches into his jacket to retreive the key and hands it over to Adria. "Hate to drop the key and run, but i've got to meet Dr. Winchester in the infirmary to run final inspection so med. staff can start moving patients. Good day ladies!" Having just run down 8 levels, Finch turns back into the stairwell to go back up to the infirmary 2 levels back up. 'I really need to get over this thing with elevators, much more of this and my legs are going to mutiny, or just fall off.'

<<To Infirmary, level 8>>
      Lieuteneant Nathaniel James Finch
      Alpha Site Base Chaplain
      Ancient Studies / Cultural Anthropologist

Please excuse our appearance, this sig under renovation

Nathaniel James Finch~~~Support GateWorld RP

Comment

<< On the stairwell, between levels 9 & 10 >>

Nick was getting into the rhythm of galloping down the stairs and swinging around the corner by the handrails. Unfortunately, his own noise prevented him from hearing someone burst through the door on level 10 and start galloping UP the stairs. Coming face to face with the Chaplain was the last thing he expected.
        "JE-SUS CHRIST," he shouted, grabbing at the handrail to stop his momentum and not knock Finch back down the stairs.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Rachael had went back into the generator room and laid down on the floor trying to get the screws loose on the bottom panel when she heard the shout of some one and almost hit her head on the generator trying to get up.

"You don't need another concussion," she yelled at herself in her head. She stood up rather slowing and had to catch her balance.
          sigpic

Comment

Adria took the key went over and oppened up the data center. She singed in marking the time she went in and put Dr. Rachel Ezekiel as her suppervisor. Then she went digging for the cable, thankfully she found a pice that was already cut into a six foot piece. finding the REA kit was harder but she found it and signed that she had taken it and signed the time out box and looked up. She took the stuff back to the Doctor. "I got it" adria said. "Now how can i help?"

((OK so i am pissed cause i am on dial up thats why i havent been on latly cause it takes to damn long to load. I will try to post atleast twice more before christmas and any other times I can but if i cant do what you need to with my charecter.))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Half way up the stairs between levels 9 and 10 Finch turns onto the landing only to find someone else moving just as fast as him in the opposite direction. He skitters sideways and backwards, nearly going head over heels backwards, back down to level 10 but manages to find the railing instead of the stairs. "Yikes! You know that's the third time today that someones almost gotten creamed on or near these stairs that i've been present for. I'm beginning to think that elevators may not be a bad idea after all. You alright General? I didn't mean to frighten you, you look like you've seen a ghost."
              Alpha Site Base Chaplain

Comment

Blue dropped down to sit on the step. Wide-eyed, he put a hand to his chest and blew out a long breath. "No, no, no, no. My fault. I shouldn't have been in that lane. Coming down belongs on the outside of the stairwell."
                He looked up at Finch, who looked a little shell-shocked himself. "Are you OK? That's all I need to do. Knock our only Chaplain down the stairs and break his neck. I can't DO enough good deeds to balance that out."
                Puzzled, Nick asked, "What are you doing down here anyway? I thought it was just Dr. Ezekiel and Capt. Johnson."
                sigpic

Comment

Rachael had rushed out of the generator room after she had gotten up and stabled herself. She got over to the stair well and opened up the door to find the General sitting, "Hi sir, didn't expect to see you down here."

She stood up straight, even though she was not military she had great respect for those who wore the uniform and tried to show it. She felt slightly awkward with the general being down there, but tried her hardest not to show it.

((OOC-PA I understand completely have a dial up myself, plus we all know real life gets in the way something.))
                  sigpic

Comment

Adria made her wake back to the generator room and found that doctor Ezekiel wasn't there. Worried that maybe someone had gotten onto the base during the power outage she pulled out her intar and made her way around the floor. Peering around a corner she saw Dr. Ezekiel with General Blue. "Oh sorry" adria said coming out from around the corner and giving a quick salute. "I herd the comotion and I was worried that posibly something was on the base or someone."

((OOC-MO I dont know how you deal with Dial up i have had to deal with it for only 2 days and i am ready to shoot myself))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                      Blue dropped down to sit on the step. Wide-eyed, he put a hand to his chest and blew out a long breath. "No, no, no, no. My fault. I shouldn't have been in that lane. Coming down belongs on the outside of the stairwell."
                      He looked up at Finch, who looked a little shell-shocked himself. "Are you OK? That's all I need to do. Knock our only Chaplain down the stairs and break his neck. I can't DO enough good deeds to balance that out."
                      Puzzled, Nick asked, "What are you doing down here anyway? I thought it was just Dr. Ezekiel and Capt. Johnson."
                      Finch glaces over his shoulder at the open stairway behind him and takes a small step forwards, away from the edge

"Me sir? I'm fine, just fine. A little hyped up from all the stair climbing and other running about i've done today perhaps, but no worse for the wear. Originally I was headed to level 8 with Dr. Winchester. We had stepped out of the stairwell to take a breather when, much as we did just now, the good Dr. had a bit of an unexpected encounter of his own. You see it seems he was standing a bit to close to the door, and Jaime, in her excitemnt over having power back, was so eager to get to the control room may have opened it a little faster than she aught have. Well Sir I'm sure you can figure out the rest. But as to how I ended up down here, Dr. Ezekiel called over the radio for Jaime's key to the data center right after she...er...met up with the Dr. and I. Since I was already headed most of the way down here anyway, I didn't see much sense in Jaime coming all the way down to drop off a key. So I was more than happy to oblige her by delivering it when she asked me to. I'm on my way back up to the infirmary level now to help Dr. Winchester give it a good final inspection. If you'll excuse me he'll probably be wondering if i've changed my mind about helping by now."

<<To Infirmary>>
                      Last edited by Domavatus Vestul Motabilium; 19 December 2006, 06:10 PM. Reason: forgot to post that i was leving for another area
                      Alpha Site Base Chaplain

Comment

Nick watched Finch start more sedately up the stairs. "Carry on, Lieutenant."
                        He stood up and continued down the stairs. "Doctor, I just wanted to see the damage for myself. To get a feel for the amount of clean up to be done."
                        Glancing around, he added, "Quite a bit it seems. Don't let me interfere with whatever you were doing."
                        sigpic

Comment

Rachael nodded to the Lt. as he left than turned to see Captain Johnson with the things, "I am sure you won't sir. Right not I am working on getting the backs up on line, although we do have limited power the back up will help in the over all clean up of the base and especially down here."

She back away from the door to give the General some room to come out, "If you need me, I will be in the back up generator room along with Captain Johnson working on getting them online. Everything is fine, except for one small thing that should be fixed within a few hours."
                          sigpic

Comment

"I'll get out of your way, Doctor." A few moments later, Blue quietly re-entered the stairwell. He could hear Captain Holland on level 9 and decided not to bother anyone else's recovery efforts.

<< to Quarters >>
                            sigpic

Comment

Rachael had left the General and walked back to the generator room. She look at the Captain and motioned her to come a long. When she got back in the room she the cables, "Alright we can get started in fixing this machine."

Rachael got down on the floor again and finsihed getting the screws off the cover. "Can you come around to the other side and help me slip this cover away with out it falling on my head."

((PA- just jump in and start helping me take the bottom of the generator apart.))
                              sigpic

Comment

"Sure thing." Adria replied walking around to the machine and helping slip the cover off and moving it out of there way. "Now we should probably make sure that its not trying to send power through the broken cable and disconect it."

((OOC-I am just trying to go with what you do when changing a dead lightbulb you first make sure theres no power going to it.))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Working...
                                X