No announcement yet.

sub-level 10, Generators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria watched the fans looking for anything that might be problematic. As the power charged and they started spining she saw that everything was in working order so she went over to join in the structural conversation that the Doctor and the enginer were having. "If you want Dr. Ezekiel I will go check out the Gym. Because between you and me you would be more use here. You know the wireing and how the generators should act."

Then she pulled out 2 tylonal. "Thank god for this stuff." she said taking it with a swig of water from her bottle.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Rachael had just walked into the Gym, when Adria came up from behind, she turned to her, "Alright, that fine." She had one of the SF had her a clip board, "Make any notes you deem important, if you have an question come ask me or Captain Holland, he is the base structure engineer."

She turned to walk out, she was actually eager to look at the back up generators, but turned and added, "I am sure you already know this, but don't move anything. I know I am stating the obvious, but I like to state the obvious." She than walked out of the door, check in with the two SF at the fans than headed to the back up generator room.

((OOC- PA I am going to PM you with what we know is damaged down here, you can work off of that.))
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

"Hey anyone who states the obvious is showing true knoledge." She said to the doctors retreating back as she headed towards the most dammaged part of the Gym.

((OK. Should i do these post now in the gym or continue them here?))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

((Just post them in here, unless Gen. Blue tells you to move them over there.

So we know where you are at. At the top of each post do this:

<GYM> ))
          sigpic

Comment

<GYM>
            Adria walked around the gym first looking at the equipment making notes. Damaged equipment 1.) 3 treadmills, 2 weight machines, 4 stationary bikes "Ok so most of the equipment survived." She said aloud to herself. Then she made her way over to the damaged secondary souport.

((OOC: Ok so incase you couldn't guess italics is what I am writing on the note board. And i will post the secondary souport damage when i can get on later.))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

(( OOC: Did Holland pass along the datacenter info, or does Jaime have to make the report herself? I'll edit if needed. ))

Seeing that the fans were running, Jaime sighed in relief. One more thing on the checklist taken care of. She turned to Captain Holland. "Sir, I'm heading up to my quarters to see if I can verify any data integrity on my backups. It should only take ten to fifteen minutes, at which time it should be safe to try the datacenter. There are spare keyboards, mice, and a few monitors stored in there that would be helpful in the Control Room once the power is back on; I'll bring a cart to load up. Once the power is up, it would behoove us to make sure the elevators- or at least ONE of the elevators- is in working order and safe. It would make moving around the base- especially equipment and injured- much easier. By your leave, sir." Jaime snapped a salute- she might not be technically military, but she knew her place- and headed off at Holland's nod.

<< To Quarters >>

Last edited by ShelBel; 15 November 2006, 10:06 AM. Reason: added link. :)

Comment

Rachael headed back to the back up generator room, she had alraedy notice that the door was partial blocked by rocks, but figured she could at least look in through the window to see what she could see. She look in and saw the damage to the computer interface, on the main back up. "That is going to be a problem."

The fans had been working for quite some time now so she carefully made her way to the door, she didn't really feel like falling on the pile of rocks and getting another concussion.

She finally made it in and tried to interface her laptop, but it was useless. "Captain Holland, the computer interface to the backup generators is completely useless. Before I can properly determine the damage. We are going to have replace the top interface. I can however go over the outer casing to see what kind of exteranal damage took place. There is any rock in here but a few piece of the ceiling fell on to the system."
                Last edited by max_omega; 15 November 2006, 10:08 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

[radio] **"Captain Holland, just a heads up- I'm sending Colonel Harvey and Captain Matthews down. They've got authorization and a key to access the datacenter pending your approval."** [/radio]

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance View Post
                    <GYM>
                    Adria walked around the gym first looking at the equipment making notes. Damaged equipment 1.) 3 treadmills, 2 weight machines, 4 stationary bikes "Ok so most of the equipment survived." She said aloud to herself. Then she made her way over to the damaged secondary souport.

((OOC: Ok so incase you couldn't guess italics is what I am writing on the note board. And i will post the secondary souport damage when i can get on later.))
                    ((I had a realy nice long post but my internet failed so sorry if this is a bad post.))

Adria finaly got to the northwest side of the gym after almost tripping over small chunks of rock. When she go to the wall she took a good look at it. "Well doesn't that suck?"

She asked the gym equipment. Then she started making notes. Three large cracks going out from the corner with spidering cracks runing out of thoses. Also severe cracking in the celling. "Well beter report this." she said allowed picking up her radio.

[Radio]General Blue and Dr. Ezekiel this is Captain Johnson. There is some dammaged equipment but the realy bad news is that there is severe cracking in the celling and the northwest wall so we need to get a team down here now cause any after shocks might bring it down. I am heading to level 10 to meet you Doctor. [/radio]

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Racheal heard her radio, <Radio> "Alright, I was afraid of that, captain I am in the back up generator room meet me here." <Radio> She let out a sigh and thought to herself, This is going to be a long day.

<Radio> "Captain Holland, did you get all that?" <radio>
                      sigpic

Comment

[radio]"Yes doctor"[/radio] Adria replied and worked her way down the stairs stoping have way down in pain. "Damn not now." she said quietly hoping no one would see her in the stairs.

Her leg was realy hurting her, the tylonal had worn off and she wasn't busy to take her mind of the pain. She sat down on the stairs and took her boot of. Her anckle had started to swell again and it was black and blue. "$HIT" she said louder than she had meant to.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

*From Control room*

Matthews and Harvey made there way to the Sub-level. Things were in a bit of a mess down here too. Light's were out, and chips and rubble were sprayed everywhere. "Right, Colonel we need to find those items" Matthews spoke, still staring at the ruined wall sectioned and mess everywhere.

"We are looking for some locked cupboards are we not?......." He trailed off, whilst looking around for the locked containers, which contained the monitors and other important items.

tag: Somnium

Name: Issac Matthews
                          Team: SG-3(Marines)
                          click for biography

Comment

(( OOC: Made a quick edit to the level 10 layout, hope Sharp doesn't mind... the locked cabinets are inside the Data Center, which is also locked.

Hope that helps! ))

Comment

Adria arived right behind Matthews and Harvey. "Excuse me." she said sliping between them as she made her way towards generator room.

"Hello doc." she said very ceerfully as she came up behind Dr. Ezekiel, "It is a mess up there in the gym. So what are we doing here?"

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                                Racheal heard her radio, <Radio> "Alright, I was afraid of that, captain I am in the back up generator room meet me here." <Radio> She let out a sigh and thought to herself, This is going to be a long day.

<Radio> "Captain Holland, did you get all that?" <radio>
                                [radio] ** Copy. There's guys up top getting brace jacks ready to come down. I'm going up the elevator shaft to check the integrity. As soon as it's clear, they'll be on the way. ** [/radio]
                                Jim stared up into the dimness, thankful that there was some battery powered emergency lights. "Oh, why couldn't I have started at the top?"
                                He pulled on his gloves and started the arduous climb.

((I'm assuming that there's an inspection ladder inset into the shafts.))
                                << to Hangar Bay >>

Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X