No announcement yet.

sub-level 10, Generators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria took the wire cutters slowly. This was a new system to her and she was worried but she did her best not to look it. This was her shot to prove that she was going to be a usefull part of this base she though. Adria did the first set then when she herd the doctor's voice paused and decided to suck it up and ask. "Doctor did I do this one right?"

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Rachael look over at her work, "That is perfect, just be sure to use the electrical tape to mark which set they are. Write on them first set on right."

Rachael had been wating for a response back from Holland, but knew he was climbing up the shaft to make sure it was sound and thought that he might not have made it yet. She than decided to move onto the last set in the middle. Rachael really didn't like to talk while she worked but felt it necessary to try and make the Captain feel useful. "So Captain, thanks for the help, I appreciate it. I know I am probably not that easy to work with, I tend to want to do everything myself, I keep having to remind myself that there are qualified people around here to help me."

Rachael than hears to click from her radio. <Radio> "Go Ahead." <Radio>

Captain Holland begins, <radio> "Thanks for the update, Dr. Keep me informed on your progress and let me know if you need any additional personnal or anything else." <Radio>
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Harvey and Matthews, contiuned to drudge through the pile of bubble-wraped electrical goods.

All was going well, until a burst cam through the radio. <R> SG-3 Head em up and move em out. Meet me at Blue. Oh, also, Lt. Valentine and Flight Sergeant Maclure get over here<R>

Giving a quick think, Harvey was again cut off by more radio. <R> "Ok, scratch that, meet by the F-302's, and bring your food and packs."<R>

Harvey gave a stark look, when the number three was heard over the radio. "Double time Issac!!!" Harvey belted out at Matthews. "We've got somewhere we need to be."

Finishing up with the equipment, Both SG-3 team members started to run with the Trolley full of gear.

Running outside the data center, Matthews watched as Harvey used the key to close and lock the Data Room.

Giving a call to the other team, Harvey raised her voice and gave a small wave to Doctor Ezekiel on the way out. "We're off now Doc, we are needed else where.... IVE LOCKED THE DOOR, ANY ENQUIRES, TALK TO JAMIE"

Harvey's voice got louder as Harvey and Matthews ran to the stairs and headed slowly to the control room heaving whatever equipment they could carry.

"Come on Issac, it will only take a couple of trips." Harvey called out as they jogged up the stairs towards the Control room.

*To Control Room*
        Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 29 November 2006, 12:33 AM. Reason: *Learnt the power was off* lol changed to suit.

Name: Issac Matthews
        Team: SG-3(Marines)
        click for biography

Comment

(( AEM - The lift isn't working. No power. ))
          (( Max Omega - Even if the backups are on line, the cables are cut. ))
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

((OOC-how do you explain the emergancy lights, they have to get there power from somewhere? Or do they there own small batteries to power the lights? I thought that the Back up generators had limited power cables on the north east side of the base? Just to provided limited power to the emergancy systems.))
            sigpic

Comment

(( Most emergency lights have battery back ups. By now, I would assume that they'd died and whatever light we have is via flashlight. Don't know about the backup generators. ))

Comment

(( MAGNETS! Seriously, batteries power the emergency lights. The back-ups have some cabling but, not enough to handle the power load on the base. The computers still need 'clean' power. ))
                sigpic

Comment

((OOC- so I figure the back up generators can at least get the lights up just not the any of the computer systems working, yes or no?))
                  sigpic

Comment

(( Some of the lights and elevators. The Infirmary and Mess get first shot along with the hallways. ))
                    sigpic

Comment

Doctor It has been my pleasure to work with you.Adria said happily. Maybe after this we can get some coffe and maybe you can introduce me to some of the people on the base cause realy the only ones I know are on SG-9" Adria was finaly happy since the first time she had gotten here. She was making a real friend and having a good time doing something not fighting. Well i'm done with my wires. How bout you?

((Sorry for not posting sooner school and such stuff pluss I realy hadn't known what to post.))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Rachael finished up the third set of wires as Adria was talking, “Alright I am finished,” she put down the wire cutters and removed the damaged panel and replaced it with the new one. “Once we finish reconnecting the wires I can run the diagnostic on the back up system.”

She started to reconnect the wires, “To be honest, I am not really that familiar with most of the people on the base, unless they work with the engineers or help maintain the F302. The only SG team that I know all the people on is SG8, and that is just because my brother John is on the team.” She almost stopped what she was doing when she thought of SG8 and George, but didn’t “Of course I can introduce you to them when they get back from there mission, but that won’t be any time soon unless we get a DHD and the power to the base back.”

(OOC- it is alright that you did not post, real life gets in the way for a lot of us))
                        sigpic

Comment

"Cool. Hopefully nothing bad will happen to the teams offworld." Adria took a break and took a bottle out of her bag along with a small powder pack and poured it into the bottle shaking it up. "Isn't Ice Tea wonderful if you have a bottle i can make you some."

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

"Sure, I have some water in my bag." Rachael said connecting the last few wires. "Well now I can run the diagnostic, let's just hope everything checks out."

Rachael hooke up her laptop and began the diagnostic. "This is going to take some time. At least two hours."
                            sigpic

Comment

Adria took the bottle of water and poured the Iced Tea packet into it and shook it up. "Here you go" she said handing it back. Then adria looked over he shoulder as teh computer screen read 2% done. "I guess this will take a while." adria said leaning against a wall as her eyes started to droop, she realy hadn't slept well the night before.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Rachael took the bottle and took a drink and look at the computer it was barely at 3% complete "OH yeah, the worst part of this, most of the time I run the diagnostic remotely, from one of the science labs. So I can at least work on other things."

She walked over to where Adria was a slid down next to her, "I guess the adreline has worn off from all this fiasco. This will take a while feel free to take a nap if you liked."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X