No announcement yet.

sub-level 10, Generators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((OOC-PA the gym is on sublevel 10 same as the generators, you don't have to climb any stairs to get to where Rachael was at.))

Rachael was listening to Holland and radio back, <Radio> "Let me know when you are headed to the gym I will meet you there." <radio>

She turned to Captain, "The main problem here is I can't interface my lap top with the control panel. It is pretty much shot. I am going to see if there is a spare one in the data center once Jamie Taylor gets backs down here." She look at her notes, "Most of the outer damage is nothing, but once I can do a proper um..um.." Her head was hurting agian, she closed her eyes than opened them again and shook it off, "a complete compter anaylsis of the system, it will tell if there are any severed circuits internally. But I am optimistic that there won't be any."

She look around the room and said, "What exactly is your specialty in, you said you have a degree in Physic? What was your main study focus?"
    Last edited by max_omega; 18 November 2006, 05:42 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Harvey and Matthews stood looking at the destruction around level ten. Gawking at the damage, Matthews jumped when a someone polietly exused themselves between Harvey and Matthews.

"Er i suppose we make ourselves noticed to the team down here aye Harvey?" Matthews softly spoke to his superior.

((OOC im waiting for Somnium to take the lead))

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

((Opps my bad. Sorry))
        "Are you alright doctor?" Adria asked sincerely, while to herself she thought I wonder what is realy going on behind this thought exterior?

"Oh right my main study was realy quantum physics. Me and my best friend were going to work togeather on trying to find a way to create a Quantum computer that had more superpositioned particles than ones created previously." Adria said very happily. "Cuase when I was a kid I was very into information theory, theory of realitivity, and Nature. How it all tied togeather and how did black holes fit into the mix? What was out there waiting for us to find." Then she stoped for a second. "But I guess that won't happen now that my friend is dead, the earth is destroyed, and we are on a diffrent planet." she trailed off into her own thoughts about how she should have never joined the SGC and that she should have stayed with her friend.

Then after a few quiet moments Adria finally broke the scilence. "Why dont I go find out if they have gotten into the data center?"

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

"I am fine, it just my head," she put her left hand up to the stitches on her forehead, "But I am fine. Go check out and if they have, wait for Jamie to come back and ask if she has a spare computer interface for the generators."

She looked at her notes, "I am going to finish going over the outer casing, but i have not found any significant external damage."
          sigpic

Comment

((OCC: YO Somnium ever going to post.))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

((OOC ill take control of Sominum, if i mess anything up, ill edit out of it.))

"Come on Issac.", Harvey beckoned, calling over the young Liuetenant. "Lets make ourselved know to the team down here". Matthews gave a nod, and the two members of Sg-3 made themselves known to the Generator Team, Lead by Dr Ezekiel.

Harvey took the lead, Walsing up to the good Doctor Ezekiel and Slipped a sharp Salute. "Liutenant Colonel Hannah Harvey, With permission to acsess the Data Center, for some important supplies"

Liutenant Issac, stood abruptly behind Harvey, and gave a strong, repsectful salute to the Doctor, as Issac thought the roof would surely colapse on there head, and nerves were abit jittery next to so much destruction.

((OOC still awaiting Somnium ))
              Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 22 November 2006, 05:57 AM.

click for biography

Comment

Captain adria left the doctors presence and then walked over to where SG-3 and a few others were trying to get into the data center. "So have you guys got into the data center yet cause Dr. E realy needs another computer interface."

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

(( AEM/Somnium- somehow Holland is in an elevator shaft, near the Hangar Bay. Just pretend you checked in and got his blessing, and get into the Data Center. PA- Adria can tell them what to look for and they can bring a spare interface out for her. NO ONE- and I mean NO ONE- is allowed in the data center without the permission of the Network Admin, and that is Jaime. I used to work in a hospital, and they had THEIR data center locked up 24/7- I can just imagine what the data center of an SG base would be like! ))

Comment

(( This is when Holland left. Dr. Ezekiel in in charge down here. ))
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

((OOC okie dokie, posts checked and changed. moving on ))

"We'll be sure to throw a data interface to the good doctors way" Harvey sincerly replied to Captain Adria. "Once we get in, we will distrbute the equipement, as per Jamie's orders". Harvey managed to activate The Data room door, no beep or sound indicated that they had suceeded, just the large door swung towards the daring infront of it soundlessly.

Inside, the Hum of computers was quiet. Issac noticed that the Air-conditioning, probably used to cool the Electronics whilst being underground, was also non-active. Again, the earthquake had thrown things around like a rattle. Chips of Concrete and wires were visible and the place looked like a right mess.

Harvey and Matthews Both cautiously snuck around like a pair of bank robbers. Under normal situations, the data center was harder to get into than Fort Knox. "So... where looking for some cupboards....right" Matthews cooed quietly, as if not to alert any un-suspecting nasties. The room was only would of been a meter by say, three or four meters. "Here Issac" Harvey called out, as she had found some rather large set of cabinet doors.

Using the Key they had obtained from Captain Holland earlier, the Cabinet creaked open, and fresh, bubble-wraped computer equipment was visible, as well as some miscellanious recording devices.

"Go see if you can grab a trolley Issac," Harvey winced, as the sheer number of equipment could have you in the room for hours. "Oh and Issac... Pass this to Captain Adria, i think its the Computer interface"

"Yes Ma'am Issac meelky squealed as he handed Captain Adria the equipment and produced a puzzled look. "Do you possibly know where i can get a trolley Captain?"

((OOC tag: Somnium, P_A ))

click for biography

Comment

Adria accepted the computer interface. "Yep this is the one." she said inspecting it to make sure there was no dammage.

"And as for the trolly Liuetenant I realy dont know." she said trying to invision the base maps in her mind. "Well level 9 is storage so there has to be some around there. but to get it down the stairs would take two people. Well I have to go bring the computer interface to the good doctor. Have fun." she ended sarcasticly and then made her way over to the generator room.

"Hello doctor i'm back." she said happily. "So you said you wanted a computer interface right cause that is what I got and I realy dont want to go back. So here it is." Adria hannded her the inteface.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Harvey took the lead, Walsing up to the good Doctor Ezekiel and Slipped a sharp Salute. "Liutenant Colonel Hannah Harvey, With permission to acsess the Data Center, for some important supplies"
                          Rachael look up from the generator, she had forgotten that with Cap. Holland gone she was in charge down there. "You can lose the salute Colonel, I am not military. As long as you have permission, go ahead. If you need anything I will be in here, and Captain Johnson was suppose to get a computer interface device for me."

They walked out of the room and she continued her work.

"Hello doctor i'm back." she said happily. "So you said you wanted a computer interface right cause that is what I got and I realy dont want to go back. So here it is." Adria hannded her the inteface.
                          "Thank you, Captain." Rachael said taking the interface and inspecting it. "This exactly the right one. I am just about finished going over this casing again than we can put connect the new interface. We have to take the old one off. You can go ahead and start unscrewing the screws. It has 8 screws on the top and 6 on the sides." Rachael finished what she was doing the walked over to help Adria.
                          sigpic

Comment

Issac scratched the stubble forming under his chin. "Where on earth will i find a trolley?" he asked himself outloud. Clicking the space between his ears into gear he decided to give Jamie a call on the radio.

<R> Liuetenant Matthews to Jamie Taylor, Colonel Harvey and I require a trolley for moving the equipment, any idea where to get one over? <R>
                            Issac clicked off the radio's receiver button, and awaited Jamie's Familair voice, probably of stress and distain for telling Issac five times what the instructions were.

click for biography

Comment

Rachael helped get the screws out than took off the top panel, when they took off the panel it revealed five sets of colored wires, four colors blue, red, yellow, and black, running from the generators to the panel, "Alright we need to disconnect the wires and mark where they go so we can reconnect the new panel."

Rachael pulled out of her bag some wire cutters, white electrical tape, and two markesr. "Start on the right side, and I'll start on the left." She started to unhook the wires and pull off tape and mark them. Even though she had memorized these panels she always like to be double careful when someone unfamilar with the layout was helping her.

She had finished two of the sets than pulled her radio, <radio> "Captain Holland wanted to give you an update," <Radio> she waited fo a responds to go ahead than continued, <radio> "I am replacing the computer interface panel on the back up generators, after I finish that the computer diagnostic will take at least three hours. Once that is done and there are no problems we should have full back up power on. I'd say with out any problems four, five hours tops. If there is any major problems than it could be a lot longer, Ezekiel out." <Radio>
                              sigpic

Comment

Matthews waited patiently, for Jamie's return message. The familiar crackle of the radio fired up, and a very frustrated Jamie returned Matthews call.

<R>"Matthews, There should be one just to the left of the cabinets; it was tucked right next to them. It might have shifted in the quake, but it should still be in the data center. Over."<R>

Standing just outside the Data Center door, Matthews got a call from Harvey. "Issac, over here..." Returning to the small room, a torch revealed a trolley, turned up and a little batterd.

<R> "Rodger Jamie, i have found the trolly, Harvey and I will load up the trolley and return to the control room, where we will attempt to set up the console and await your next task, Matthews out. <R>

Turning to Harvey, the two members of SG-3 rolled up there sleaves and prepared to load the trolley.

click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X