General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
    ((OOC: my deepest and sinserest apologise. My internets been down for a few days (damed router!!!!!!!) and I'm kinda outta speed to what's happening in the role play...)) Having already left the generals office, he decided he would just walk around the alpha site for a while and see if he could collect his team together.
    ((Thats okay, welcome back))

Comment

( Proxy blue I was wondering how should I report myself to you See i have never made an RPG post yet because I hadn't gotten the time )
      Lord Zedd

Comment

(Er, I geuss you can pop up in the Mess Hall, just say "Steven walked in, etc...blah blah" lol )
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

(I'm in the control/gateroom now and please if you are just going to post Out of Character discussion in a thread and no In Character actions then please send me a PM.)

Comment

Donna walked through the control room and seen one of the sgt. she'd had a game or two of basketball with, "hey" she didnt stop to talk I'll catch up with him later she thought, an went to the Generals office and knocked on the door.
            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
            SG-2: CO
            Base Senior Biologist,
            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

on:

"Come." Blue ordered as he was finishing writing something on his laptop.

off:

Comment

Donna walked into the office "Sir I have my mission report from SG2 last mission" she held up the folder.
                Last edited by Major Henderson; 25 September 2005, 04:08 AM.
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

on:

"Thank you Lieutenant Colonel. Dismissed." Blue said.
                  "Oh and Colonel, don't forget your next mission awaits." Blue added.

off:

Comment

she put the folder on his desk,"Yes Sir..I'am just waiting on some more intel and then we'll be ready to go" she turned round and walked out.
                    Last edited by Major Henderson; 25 September 2005, 04:37 AM.
                    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                    Base Senior Biologist,
                    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Lt. Col. Beckett, who left the control room, went to General Blue's office. When she got there, she noticed that Lt. Col. Henderson was in there, so she waited until the Lt. Col. was done and walked into Gen. Blue's office and gave a salute.

"Good day Lt. Col. Henderson. General, I have an idea for a mission for SG-4," Abby replied as she stood there at attention giving the General a salute.
                      sigpic

Comment

on:

"Okay, please proceed." Blue said.

off:

Comment

Abby took a seat in front of Blue's desk and took out her notebook from which she took notes on if she finds something interesting in her research.

"Well, I was doing some research the other day on the computers about the different planets in this system and I came across a particular planet of interest. It appears to contain a shielded city that had suffered tremendous disaster and destruction about 2 years ago," Abby replied as she took a moment to look down at her notebook before continuing, "It also appears that the planet contains several minerals and such that we could use here at the alpha site, like trinium, naquada and so forth. The planet also contains cold fusion. I am not sure if there is any living civilizations, but I am sure that there is if the planet contains these materials, and from my research and qualifications, the civilization must be advanced, more advanced than ours."

Abby paused slightly to let the information all sink in before continuing her plan, "Now I think that SG-4 should go to this planet and meet with the civilization and possibly trade with them for some raw materials and cold fusion, the basic necessities that we would need here on the Alpha site, and possibly become Allies with the civilization. If needed, we could take along our resident Tok'ra as well if her assistance would be needed in any case. I think this planet is a great opportunity for us to expand our horizons and future."
                          sigpic

Comment

on:

"Understood and you have a go, should you need back up, take SG12." Blue said.

off:

Comment

"Sir, may i have a word with you."

I was wondering about the Efforts of SG-6 and wondering if we could get a mission?

((Prehaps talk to Kazzy J about a mission?))

Name: Issac Matthews
                              Team: SG-3(Marines)
                              click for biography

Comment

on:

"The Major has plans already, perhaps you should catch up with her and discuss them, Lieutenant." Blue said.

off:

Comment

Working...
                                X