General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainpash
    ((OOC I have to wait for approval from sharp before I can talk to you blue, so do what ever you need to do. I PMed him yesterday, but no response yet.))
    (( OOC - He's doing exams for the next week at least. I don't know if you'll hear from him soon. ))
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

(OOC Okay then well I guess my idea can be put on hold. Though what can my character do untill SG-6 gets back?))

Harry left for the Generals office looking for something to do.
      Last edited by captainpash; 16 December 2005, 11:19 AM.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

"We have a ZPM" she was suprised first she heard about the Alrius and now about a ZPM "Thats great news"

She got back to talking about the mission,

"They diffinelty know how to use the gate Sir...they used it to escape from Baal and they have at least one other colony which we know of, I think is their home planet now, they trade and travel...am pretty sure they knew who we were" she thought a little bit "I dont think they can read much ancient nor can they use the technology which is what I think they wanted us for"
        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
        SG-2: CO
        Base Senior Biologist,
        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

"Great," Blue muttered sarcastically. "Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
          He changed the subject. "How is your team? Not seriously hurt, I assume. The medics didn't look too frantic."
          sigpic

Comment

Donna Realised she had not really checked up on her team, but none of them were in the infirmary when she was in for her post mission check up and assumed they were ok, plus someone would have said if they were not,

"No Sir not seriously hurt, I havent actually checked up on them, but am sure I would have been told if there was anything serious" then she remembered she bumped into Rhea in the science lab "Well I seen Rhea in the science lab and he seemed...fine walking around and all......and I will check on the others later"
            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
            Base Senior Biologist,
            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

"Thank you, Colonel. Dismissed."
              He followed Henderson out of the office. "Cal, I'll be back in 5 minutes."

<< gone to the mythical rest room >>
              sigpic

Comment

Donna nodded to the General then got up from the seat and left the room, she didnt really know where the rest of her team was to actually check on them to make sure they are ok, so she would make a stop off at the science labs and give Dr Mackenzie the tape from the mission.
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

George walked over to the Generals office, he went to the aids Desk and asked " Is thier any chance you could fit me in, i have to be debriefed from my mission with Sg-2 and report my findings on some viles found on the ancient ship."

Comment

<< from Commissary >>

Jaime stopped in the aide's office just outside Gen. Blue's. "Sgt. Mykonos?" she asked. "Would it be possible to schedule a meeting with General Blue regarding some staff changes in network support?"

"Certainly," the sargeant replied, pulling up a scheduling program on her computer. A couple of clicks, then- "Did you have a time that would work best?"

Jaime shrugged. "I suppose as soon as wouldn't be inconvenient. He just assigned me to SG-3 and I'd like to make sure things are covered in case we're called off-world unexpectedly."

Sgt. Mykonos nodded in understanding. "Gotcha. Looks like the general has an opening this afternoon at 1500 hours for about 30 minutes, would that work?"

"I think so. It shouldn't take too long."

The sargeant typed a few things into the computer, hit enter, and then smiled up at Jaime. "Done. See you at 1500 hours."

"Thanks. And wish me luck; we've got our first official SG team meeting in Colonel Harvey's office in fifteen minutes. She put me thru the wringer yesterday; I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to keep up with these Marines!"

Sgt. Mykonos grinned. "Well, you're still here- I'd say that's a good start." She winked at Jaime. "Congratulations, by the way. And good luck!"

Jaime grinned back. "Thanks- again. See you in few hours!" She waved to the general's aide as she left, checking her watch. She'd be a couple minutes early to the colonel's office, but somehow, she didn't think that would be a bad thing.

<< to Col. Harvey's office >>

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^ time passing - It's now 0900 ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blue strolled into his office, sipping the last of his morning Chai. "Morning, Cal. What's the day looking like?"
                      "Morning, Sir." She handed him a calendar page printout. "Colonel Richardson is first on your schedule. Major Rhea wanted to see you about de-briefing and something he discovered on the Alarius." At Blue's blank look, she elaborated, "The ship that Col. Anderson brought back?"
                      "Right. Right. I forgot the name." He sat the empty cup on the corner of Cal's desk. "SG-1 and SG-6 should be by for their de-briefing. What else?"
                      "Jaime Taylor wants to discuss computer support coverage. You assigned her to SG-3 and she's concerned."
                      "Everyone is back on base so we won't have any 'alarums and excursions', I hope. Thanks, Cal." He went into his office and started the in-depth reading of mission reports.
                      Last edited by Gen Blue; 21 December 2005, 02:59 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

George walked back to the Generals office, he waited a minute and gathered his notes. he walked over the Sgt. Cal's desk and asked, "Is now a good time to see him?"

Comment

((OOC: Wait a minute... Have you forgotten me?))

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                            ((OOC: Wait a minute... Have you forgotten me?))
                            (( OOC - Ooopps. Yes. I edited the post to put you in. I should be back about 1500 EST. I hope. ))
                            sigpic

Comment

<< from Quarters >>

*Col. Richardson step up to Sgt. Cal's desk and waited to be called.*

Comment

Blue glanced up to see Col. Richardson standing by Cal's desk. "Colonel. Right on time. Come on in and have a seat."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X