No announcement yet.

General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm fine with that sir, i mean, i'm a civilian, i don't really have much knowledge about weapons, just point and shoot isn't it?" answered Black, "i'm pleased to be chosen for this position, i won't let you down."

Black nodded to Valor, "Hello Colonel, so, what should i call you then?"

Comment

Lt. Colonel Valor turned to Dr. Black, "Follow me man, i need to speak to you outside."
      Valor and Balck exited General Blue's office. "So, Doctor, or should i call you by your first name?"
      "Call me Zach sir" answered Black, "Very well Zach, you see here's the problem, i need you to go to the infirmary to speak to Doctor Attington on the situation of how many beds we have available, in case we need them."
      "Yes Sir, right away sir!" At that, Black spun around and made his way to the infirmary to have a little chat with the Doctor

Comment

Nicholas leaves his office and goes for a stroll!

((left office))

Comment

(A stroll?! lol )
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Blue walks into his office and sits down awaiting for Colonel Sharp to arrive.

Comment

Sharp jogges up and stops a few feet away from the door, he takes a breath, straightens his hat, and walks in putting up a salute, who knows, this general is new, might as well salute.
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Colonel..." Blue said then raised an eyebrow. "Stop that. Now what happened?"

Comment

'Stop that'? I like this guy already! Sharp thought as he dropped the salute and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Well, not a lot General. We went through the gate into the middle of a vast forest. There was no visible trail so I walked out a little. I still couldn't see one. So I ordered Lieutenant Davis with me and Ashwood and Whitely togeather. We Headed north as Ashwood and Whitely headed west. After a little bit I heard something and jumped behind a tree suddenly a jaffa comes out of nowhere and knocks Davis and I in the chest. Luckily I didn't break anything...I think, but Davis had some Major bleeding. But anyway, while on the ground I quickly pulled out my zat and shot him once, I stood up, wiht some effort, and called the rest of the team. We started to talk to the Jaffa and he said he had hidden the Crystal in the DHD and that he would not show us where it is unless he was allowed to return with us. I went with him while the others Helped Davis back to the gate. we met up and dialed home, where some MALPs were doing a ballet." Sharp caught his breath and waited for the General to reply
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Very well, so who is this Jaffa?" Blue asked. Some adventure. Blue thought.

Comment

"Rag, er..., nor, Rag'nor sir. He say's he's running from Geraks forces and doesn't seem like a potential enemy."
                      sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"You better bet your command on that, Colonel." Blue said all serious and then smiled. "Please tend to your injuried and let the Jaffa know that if he tries anything I'll throw him off the base. Understood." Blue said.

Looking around and to Sharp again and waited.

Comment

"Yes sir, anything else?"
                          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Nope." Blue said as he stood and headed back out to the control room.

Comment

Sharp stood up and headed back to the gateroom. (I'll wait a while to post there because it's not very realistic for me to be back from a meeting with the general and they still havn't gotten her on the streacher)
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

((OOC: my deepest and sinserest apologise. My internets been down for a few days (damed router!!!!!!!) and I'm kinda outta speed to what's happening in the role play...)) Having already left the generals office, he decided he would just walk around the alpha site for a while and see if he could collect his team together.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                                X