General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    "Lt. Reggers walked also in the hall and knocked on the door and entered. Well sir Ain't that a beauty?! How many times are we going to find one of these in the milky way galaxy? Are we going to use the ZPM to get in contact with the Atlantis expedition?"
    "I don't see why not but we need to attach it to the stargate don't we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
      (First of all you need to have speech marks and grammar as so not to confuse the people reading your posts Rail'k, sorry but everyone needs to do it for the sake of communication and bettering our writing skills)

"Did you want to be on a team or work on the base?" Blue asked.
      "It depends where do you need me?" Rail'k replyed
      sigpic

Comment

"I shall take the ZPM to the science lab. That way our base scientist can have a look at it too," Abby replied to General Blue before saluting and turning around to leave the office.

((Off to the science lab))
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
          "It depends where do you need me?" Rail'k replyed
          Blue thought a moment and then nodded. "Join any team that is going offworld within the next day or so. Otherwise contact the Tok'ra and tell them that I'm allowing a Tok'ra base on this planet if they are interested."

Comment

(SG1 is going off world today! he could join us for the mission?)

Comment

(Yeah, off you go Rail'k)

Comment

"thanks" rail'k leaves the room
                sigpic

Comment

After a while Railk enters the room again with a knock "it looks like they left me behind." " by any chance may i be the leader of sg5?"
                  sigpic

Comment

*leans back in the chair and sighs*
                    "Great! Instead of getting SG-8 back, we lose half of SG-3 & 6."
                    *opens his notebook comp* "Where do I put 2 orphan Lieutenants?"
                    *reads team assignments for a while, then slaps the comp closed and curses softy in Russian as he leaves the room*

< to the infirmary >
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

< from the Infirmary >

*strolls in and glares at the stack of paperwork on his desk* "How can there be so much cr@p to sign when there's no place to send it?"
                      *flips through the stack, pulls out mission reports and important information, then dumps the rest in the trash basket*
                      sigpic

Comment

"unscheduled off world activation"

"Please don't let this be more bad news."

< to control room >
                        sigpic

Comment

Harvey arrived at the Generals outer office and reported in with the Sergant.

After a short while she was told to go on through. "Sir reporting as requested, I have The last mission report" She saluted as best she could and then relaxed waiting for the General to reply.

(OOC - Im away the next two days but will try to get on if I can. If you need to control Harvey then feel free to do so.)

Comment

"Major. The General says that he'll be a few minutes late. Two unexpected arrivals." The aide looked uncomfortable. "Can I get you coffee or something?"

(( OOC - check out the Control Room Just like RL. Everything happens at once. Enjoy your weekend. We'll catch this on Monday. ))
                            sigpic

Comment

McCoy rolled up to the Generals office, and checked in with the Sgt "Is the General in?"

Proud Supporter of:
                              - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

"A coffee would be great thanks" She sat down and waited for the Generals aide to return.

Comment

Working...
                                X