General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from control room:

Donna walked up to the Generals office there was still some people in there but she decided to knock anyway egar to get on with the prep for the mission she knocked on the door,

"Sir...ah sorry if your busy I can come back?" she smiled
    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
    SG-2: CO
    Base Senior Biologist,
    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

on:

"Come in Lieutenant Colonel, whats up?" Blue asked.

off:

Comment

Donna walked into the office

"I have intel for a mission for SG2 sir" she gave him a folder with the intel,

"the planet P4X 552... the planet looks promising looks like a good site we may be able to use, aswell as some ruins that we'd like to take a look at, pictures show a path not far from the gate, I'd like to go and do some preliminary tests on the water and soil, and well a little exploration sir"
        Last edited by Major Henderson; 26 September 2005, 07:27 AM.
        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
        Base Senior Biologist,
        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

"Thank you General, I shall tell the other members of my team and get ready to go," Abby said as she turned around and walked out.
          sigpic

Comment

Cole stepped up and knocked on General Blue's door after avoiding Colonel Beckett who was on her way out.

"May I come in sir?"
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Major Henderson
              Donna walked into the office

"I have intel for a mission for SG2 sir" she gave him a folder with the intel,

"the planet P4X 552... the planet looks promising looks like a good site we may be able to use, aswell as some ruins that we'd like to take a look at, pictures show a path not far from the gate, I'd like to go and do some preliminary tests on the water and soil, and well a little exploration sir"
              on:

"You have a go, Major." Blue said.

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
              Cole stepped up and knocked on General Blue's door after avoiding Colonel Beckett who was on her way out.

"May I come in sir?"

"Of course Doctor." Blue agreed.

off:

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
                on:

"You have a go, Major." Blue said.

off:

(LtCol )

"yes sir...I'll go get SG2 preped and ready to go" she turned and walked out the room smiling and noding to the Doc as she left.
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

At that point Doctor Seph Hanson entered the office, knocking gently as he entered.

"Hello General. I just came by to drop off a report, from my perspective, of SG7's previous mission." Said Seph as he dropped the brown packet onto the desk."

"But General Sir. Before you read it I would like to give you a warning. Captain, or is it Major now? Anyway Winters dialed the gate in a rush to send me back to Earth, he misdialled and I ended up on an Asgard colony. They healed me and put me on a ship that was heading to where SG7 was completing the mission. I was on board an Asgard mothership with the Asgard Heimdoll. I told him we where likely to have casualties that even the tok'ra healing device would have trouble healing. He gave me an Asgard healing device that only works once. I've just came from the infirmary were I used to save Colonel Anderson from hellacious pain. I do not regret what I did, but I apologise greatly for using the device without authorisation, but it was Asgard and realiable."

Comment

((Hey! I was here first! ))

Cole stepped in, "I won't take much of your time sir. Simply put, I would like to request that the Goa'uld healing device in our posession be kept in the Infirmary and with your permition, I'd like to ask our resident Tok'ras to volunteer some of their time in the infirmary. We do not have so many medical ressources that we can forgo using this technology to save as much as we can for the future. Which brings me to the second reason I wanted to see you. I think it would be a good idea to ask the teams going offworld to start looking for ressources we can use, particularly for the medical department. What we have won't last and it would be great to have a backup plan before we find ourselves in need."
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

on:

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                      Cole stepped in, "I won't take much of your time sir. Simply put, I would like to request that the Goa'uld healing device in our posession be kept in the Infirmary and with your permition, I'd like to ask our resident Tok'ras to volunteer some of their time in the infirmary. We do not have so many medical ressources that we can forgo using this technology to save as much as we can for the future. Which brings me to the second reason I wanted to see you. I think it would be a good idea to ask the teams going offworld to start looking for ressources we can use, particularly for the medical department. What we have won't last and it would be great to have a backup plan before we find ourselves in need."
                      "When the Tok'ras are available you have permission to request their presense in the Infirmary, Doctor." Blue said as he stood.

Originally posted by Simonthefurling
                      At that point Doctor Seph Hanson entered the office, knocking gently as he entered.

"Hello General. I just came by to drop off a report, from my perspective, of SG7's previous mission." Said Seph as he dropped the brown packet onto the desk. "But General Sir. Before you read it I would like to give you a warning. Captain, or is it Major now? Anyway Winters dialed the gate in a rush to send me back to Earth, he misdialled and I ended up on an Asgard colony. They healed me and put me on a ship that was heading to where SG7 was completing the mission. I was on board an Asgard mothership with the Asgard Heimdoll. I told him we where likely to have casualties that even the tok'ra healing device would have trouble healing. He gave me an Asgard healing device that only works once. I've just came from the infirmary were I used to save Colonel Anderson from hellacious pain. I do not regret what I did, but I apologise greatly for using the device without authorisation, but it was Asgard and realiable."
                      "Seph, next time grab more then one of the Asgard healing devices, understood?!" Blue ordered walking right up to both the officers.

"Now if there is nothing else you are both dismissed." Blue motioned to the door.

off:

USE THE ON AND OFF PLEASE IT IS EASIER TO READ AND TO KNOW WHAT IS OUT OF CHARACTER AND WHAT ISN'T. THANKS.

Comment

Seph chuckled to himself and left.

Comment

ON
                          Jim walked to the Generals door and knocked on it, holding the files for SG-7's next mission.
                          OFF I'll be away for a couple of hours.
                          Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 30 September 2005, 09:56 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

on:

"Come." Blue waved the Lieutenant Colonel in and closed the folder he was reading. "What can I do for you Colonel?" Blue asked watching Anderson.

off:

Comment

on
                              Jim walked into the Generals office smiling, he dropped the paper onto the Generals desk. "A mission General, to P2Y-36C."

Seeing the General open up the folder and begin to read it Jim continued "A mission to a completely unexplored planet sir, we have no idea what is there as is why I have requested my team search it, exploration sir."

Jim stood there awaiting the Generals decision on whethere or not to allow his team to this planet.

off Aye, i know that we're an all purpose team, I'd just like to explore a little

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

on:

Blue nodded and closed the folder he was reading about the mission.

off:

Comment

Working...
                                X