Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On
    Jim saluted turned around and left the office
    Off Damn it's getting harder to be on quite often.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

David knocks on the Generals door, awaiting a reply from with in.

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

(Hey Proxy, I don't think you've posted in the Control room saying you left, and I asked you if SG-1 has permission to go on the mission, so if you could post soon it would be nice )
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
          David knocks on the Generals door, awaiting a reply from with in.
          "Come in." Blue said.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
            "Come in." Blue said.
            David walks in 'Captain David Fox reporting for duty sir' saluting.

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Intercom: "SG-1 to the breifing room..and someone bring a slice of pizza, thats all."
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
                David walks in 'Captain David Fox reporting for duty sir' saluting.
                "Captain Fox, welcome to the Alpha Site. I know its not much but since Earth's destruction we will have to make it our new Earth. Please find your commanding officer for SG3 and good luck for your mission." Blue said.

Comment

"Thank you sir" salutes and walks out of the office to find the commander of SG-3.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Enters the room with a light knock general? i am looking for a place to fit in. where do you want me?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
                      Enters the room with a light knock general? i am looking for a place to fit in. where do you want me?
                      (First of all you need to have speech marks and grammar as so not to confuse the people reading your posts Rail'k, sorry but everyone needs to do it for the sake of communication and bettering our writing skills)

"Did you want to be on a team or work on the base?" Blue asked.

Comment

Sharp walked into the room and quickly slid papers onto Blue's desk, "mission stuff" Sharp whispered as he quickly jogged out of the room.
                        sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Abby walked down the hall to General Blue's office. Once at the door, she knocked slightly and entered with ZPM in hand.

"Excuse me sir, but do you have a moment? I would like to show you what we discovered on the planet. Maj. Lucius and Dr. Darome are still there, me and Lt. Reggers will join them shortly again, but I wanted to bring this back to safety first," Abby explained as she showed Blue the ZPM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Lt. Reggers walked also in the hall and knocked on the door and entered. Well sir Ain't that a beauty?! How many times are we going to find one of these in the milky way galaxy? Are we going to use the ZPM to get in contact with the Atlantis expedition?"
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                              Abby walked down the hall to General Blue's office. Once at the door, she knocked slightly and entered with ZPM in hand.

"Excuse me sir, but do you have a moment? I would like to show you what we discovered on the planet. Maj. Lucius and Dr. Darome are still there, me and Lt. Reggers will join them shortly again, but I wanted to bring this back to safety first," Abby explained as she showed Blue the ZPM.
                              "Oh well done we might be able to use it here on the base." Blue said awaiting on Rail'k's response.

Comment

"Great, I will take this down to the science lab then, unless you have somewhere else you would like me to store it. Then I think me and Lt. Reggers will head back to the planet and check on how the other two are doing, sound good Lt.," Abby replied.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X