• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you I'm having a great time already
    x

Comment

Hello there!

I'm new here. Not new to Stargate obviously.
      The name's Isaak, born in '73, from The Netherlands.
      Been a huge fan of the motion picture since it came out because I've been highly interested in history, the Orion correlation theory and the works of Erich von Däniken and Charles Berlitz.
      It wasn't till a few years back that I decided to give the series a chance (when it first came out I didn't look because Kurt was missing etc) and I'm glad I did!
      right now I'm close to finishing season 5 (only 3 EP's left) and then it's Universe!

Anyway, nice to meet you all
      History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

Welcome to GateWorld! Enjoy the party, we're here to have a great time wherever we are.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

I'm new here as well. Been watching around the Gateworld site for a bit, and thought I must try it out. I've been watching StarGate Atlantis for a few months now. I guess what brought me to this series, is the character Carson Beckett, as he is Scottish (I'm from Scotland, moved to the USA recent). But, just as well, I do have a interest for McKay whump - lol. I do hope soon to get into the other StarGate series, just the question of when is still up in the air!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Flamingo
            Keep your hands inside the gate, hold on for the wild ride, and don't take any cookies (they be poisoned)
            Oh and welcome to the USA
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you Girlbot. Oh gosh, poisoned cookies? I definately shall stay away from accepting any.

Comment

*passes Guinness Stout brownies with bailey's icing to all the newbies*....

Comment

but the cookies are delicious! Just because they have a few *side effects* is no reason not to have any...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh, these cookies look so... good!

Comment

Originally posted by flamingo86 View Post
                      Oh gosh, these cookies look so... good!
                      If you eat any and a rash breaks out, don't say I didn't warn you.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to all new members.
                        Becareful from who you accept cookies from... !

Also watch out for the monkeys... They come in a range of colours.
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

You had to mention the flying monkeys didn't you Starfist
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome new people to the last bastion of science fiction.
                            1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
                            5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
                            6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

hello everyone!!! tbh - I don't even remember whether I posted something here or not :O looked around till few pages back, didn't see myself - so here I am damn, my second name should be Chaos...

anyway, I'm Mako, I live in UK and Stargate is my forever love it was SG-1 for years and years and even more years... and then I *forced* myself to watch Atlantis.... and now SGA is my main fandom and *NO* - it's not because of Sheppard

so yeah - hello everyone!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by makowiec View Post
                                hello everyone!!! tbh - I don't even remember whether I posted something here or not :O looked around till few pages back, didn't see myself - so here I am damn, my second name should be Chaos...

anyway, I'm Mako, I live in UK and Stargate is my forever love it was SG-1 for years and years and even more years... and then I *forced* myself to watch Atlantis.... and now SGA is my main fandom and *NO* - it's not because of Sheppard

so yeah - hello everyone!
                                Welcome Mako. Make yourself at home (no feet on the coffeetable though, house rules). Keep your hands inside the gate, hang on for a wild ride and watch out for poisoned cookies . Enjoy
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X