Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, hello everyone, I’m Brie, I’ve been a fan of especially Stargate Atlantis (”Rising” was my first encounter with Stargate and it’s still my favorite, though I did like SG-1, I didn’t really follow SGU), since it started airing but at the time I didn’t really spend any time online and then the show got cancelled which was sad but I guess I moved on for a while, then in December of 2010 I went to a convention here in my hometown and meet Joe Flanigan and I remember that I at one point really did like the show however it would take about another year until I by accident really watched TV and they were airing the show again and I thought since I had nothing better to do I watched the episode, I think it was ‘Michael’ and then I saw it again the next day and I remembered why I loved the show and just earlier this week I was online and decided to see if there was any place online for the stargate franchise and I was really happy when I found this place and even happier that it was still very much active. And yeah, that’s the summary of my SG story.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome Mako!

Don't pay attention to warnings about the cookies. the cookies are just fine, fine I tell you! So you get a few side effects? What's so bad about that?
      sigpic

Comment

Hello there new folks, have some cookies.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi all.
          Welcome to Gateworld Makowiec.
          Remember to keep your hands in the car at all times.
          And enjoy the ride.

Beware of the monkeys...! They come in a range of colours.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

*passes out a hot fresh batch of gooey brownies*.....

Comment

Welcome Brie and makowiec to GateWorld! Enjoy the party, we got wraiths.
              Back from the grave.

Comment

no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Hello, I'm new to this forum, as well as to Stargate for that matter. My bf introduced me about 6 months ago and I must say I'm hooked. (Feel like such a nerd). I'm enjoying every minute of it! Currently watching SG-1. I love the characters, but my fav is Daniel Jackson.

Comment

Welcome Ambeegirl!

yeah, SG-1 will suck you in like that Glad you're enjoying your new geek status!

have a cookie...
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to gateworld.
                      1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
                      5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
                      6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Welcome Ambeegirl!
                        Back from the grave.

Comment

Heyy, I'm new to this forum ^_^ There's not much to say, except I am 14 and simply adore Stargate the movie and Stargate SG-1. I'm the only one in my house who is sided with the Goa'uld, everyone else says "Yay Tok'ra!" >_< It makes me sick. LOL. But anywayyyy, I am sortta obsessed with Stargate XD

~*~Long Live Anubis~*~
                          sigpic
                          A Serpent Guard, a Horus Guard and a Setesh Guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent Guard's eyes glow, the Horus Guard's beak glistens, the Setesh Guard's... nose drips.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! And yes, I think I will have a cookie. *munches*

Comment

Hi There!
                              I'm From Brisbane, Australia. 24 Male. Saw the SG feature as a kid and loved it, never got into the TV series untill SGU. Loved it....was devastated when it was cancelled and decided to watch all 10 seasons of SG1 (and movies) and all 5 seasons of SGA and loved it just as much. I watched all of that within 1 year and now I'm re-watching SGU and understanding the references to the older series. I found Gateworld to help with the order I should watch all the episodes, which was very helpful.
                              Can't wait to see what SG has to offer next...

Seriously...I'm having withdrawals...

Comment

Ah, a heretic...

Welcome aboard Ahrima! Have a cookie...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X