• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important new person info. The ones with the antlers are awesome
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
      Hello, Everyone!
      Yet another new person joining the Stargate fanclub...I just finished watching all the SG-1 episodes on hulu, and enjoyed every minute of them.
      Welcome.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
          *shakes finger* Now be a good Ukko and behave.

Comment

ANTLERS!!!!

:: flattens herself on the ground and goes to stalk Ukko ::
            This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
              Rocket_Scientist, welcome.. come in come in.. here is a few things to get started…

A striaght jacket. For hours of entertainment, with yourself or some random person you pounced on the forum. Personally, I say aim for the ones with Antlers :: nod nod nod :: They ish scary…

A flash light! .. There are some dark places around here… and that’s where you’ll find the ones with antlers like to sneak up on you. It also work awesomly as a light saber. Of course, you still have to do the voice over but yanno..

A rock.. It’s just not any rock either. You can talk to it, pet it, love it, view it, rub it, care for it, name it Wilson.. and if your really lucky Thor might answer.

A battery, some matches, a Q-tip, a bandaid, and water will round out the supplies for you to enjoy your stay.

:: swishes her tail and purrs :: Oh.. and if you get lost, just yell
              Thank you for the advice...
              sigpic
              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
                Hello, Everyone!
                Yet another new person joining the Stargate fanclub...I just finished watching all the SG-1 episodes on hulu, and enjoyed every minute of them.
                Oh good. There will be a test later today.

Are you really a Rocket Scientist?
                Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                  Oh good. There will be a test later today.

Are you really a Rocket Scientist?
                  Not yet, but I'm working toward it. After all my many years of grad school.
                  sigpic
                  Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Hey guys,

I have watched all ten seasons of Stargate SG-1, seen every movie, (Ark of Truth, Stargate, & Stargate Continuum) and I am a major fan. I am re-watching all ten seasons now. So yeah...I am a mega fan.

For the longest time I have been in deep love with the Orci Adria, even though she is a horrible "person" I loved the whole Ori idea. I think that was brilliant. What do you guys think of the Ori?

The one thing I hated is at the last episode, the beloved Asgard died. I thought that was totally horrible. What did you think? That was such a let down. I loved those guys..

Anyway, I'm so glad I joined and I hope I get to be friends with you guys and share info.

Comment

welcome PrinceOri have a great time here, and i loved the Asgard to I blame Ukko you should to
                      sigpic

Comment

welcome PrinceOri & R.S. ENJOY THE PLACE watch out for flying monkeys and lock the door when you leave hopefully that will keep the antlers out!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Hello! I'm a pretty big fan of Stargate Universe, SO bummed that it's cancelled :-(
                          Also in the process of rewatching the entire run of SG-1 on Netflix...up to the middle of season 7!

Comment

Hello to PrinceOri and Orion87
                            Welcome to Gateworld.

Have fun. Keep your hands in the car at all times...
                            Hope to see you on the threads.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              welcome PrinceOri have a great time here, and i loved the Asgard to I blame Ukko you should to
                              Poor Ukko with the awesome antlers.

You are on the list with the others now.
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY!! im on a list hold on..is it a hit list
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X