X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DetCord checkin' in!

Comment

Hi there DetCord!
      Glad you found your way to GateWorld. We're a lovely bunch here - hardly ever bite and then just nibbles. Have a cookie...
      sigpic

Comment

Hey. I'm "Zombies Rise from the Sea". I've been on various other forums before but aside from that; I am a Stargate watcher and I aim to discuss and review Stargate with the fellow users here.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

Well hello there Zombies Rise from the Sea! Interesting username. You've certainly come to the right place to discuss Stargate. Enjoy your stay.

Have a cookie...
          sigpic

Comment

Hi there Detcord and Zombies Rise from the Sea...
            Welcome to Gateworld.
            Have fun and enjoy the ride...

But please, please be careful... Some of the cookies offered have been known to have side effects...
            And beware of the monkeys...! They come in a range of colours...!
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Welcome Zombie to Gateworld, prepare thy self for some ecellent fun.
              1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
              5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
              6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Welcome to the forum Newbies
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

WELCOME BACK BOTY!

*ties GB up so she can't leave again*.....

Comment

Hi I'm DustyBadger.

Been a Stargate SG1 average fan for quite some time but never been on a Stargate forum before. But some time ago I bought the complete box and have been watching the show again and liked it a lot this time around. Im currently on season 7. I an a Swede and an often dusty archaeologist, hence the Badger name

May I ad that this seems to be huge forum, so it'll perhaps take some time to get oriented. I'll do my best tough.
                    I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
                    -Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City part 1.

Comment

Hello there DustyBadger!

Glad you decided to join the insanity. Archaeology was one of my minors in college - very interesting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice to know there is some suffering from the same insanity as me. The archaeology part is one of the things that made me start watching SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by DustyBadger View Post
                          Nice to know there is some suffering from the same insanity as me. The archaeology part is one of the things that made me start watching SG1.
                          Welcome DustyBadger! Hope you enjoy the GateWorld experience as much as we do.
                          Back from the grave.

Comment

Hi there DustyBadger...!
                            Welcome to Gateworld.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, nice to be here.

Comment

Welcome Newbies
                                Keep your hands inside the gate and hang on for a wild ride.
                                careful of poisoned cookies and innocent sounding posters.
                                and BTW I didn't do it, no matter what they tell you
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X