This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegame8675 View Post
    Hello everyone! Never been a big forum guy, but I just read about the rewatch and couldn't resist. Finally, I can discuss my favorite show all the time! I'm actually watching "Exodus" as I type this and will start season five tomorrow. I look foward to talking season five and beyond, as well as all things Stargate very soon.
    Welcome aboard.
    That's what the forum is here for - to discuss our favorite show(s) all the time. Glad to have you around.
    sigpic

Comment

It seems like only yesterday when I was brand new around here, but then again, to me it seems like only last week that Ronald Reagan was still the President.
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

I just noticed youre only a member since sep 2011 and already have 1,523 posts ... wow
        sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Worship the great Ukko or he will smite thee.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi, my name's Major Problems, and I've been a Stargate fan for about three years now.

I'm from the UK; currently unemployed, but write a lot, and I studied Film and Drama at university. My obsession with Stargate started a few years ago after seeing a couple of episodes whilst pulling an all-nighter essay writing session at university, and since then I've seen every episode (SG1, SGA and SGU) and watched every movie.

Aside from Stargate, I'm not really a "fan" of any other sci-fi shows, except perhaps Battlestar Galactica, the modern version - unless you use a broader definition of "science fiction", in which case I might be able to name a few more!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Problems View Post
              Hi, my name's Major Problems, and I've been a Stargate fan for about three years now.

I'm from the UK; currently unemployed, but write a lot, and I studied Film and Drama at university. My obsession with Stargate started a few years ago after seeing a couple of episodes whilst pulling an all-nighter essay writing session at university, and since then I've seen every episode (SG1, SGA and SGU) and watched every movie.

Aside from Stargate, I'm not really a "fan" of any other sci-fi shows, except perhaps Battlestar Galactica, the modern version - unless you use a broader definition of "science fiction", in which case I might be able to name a few more!
              Welcome...however I think we are going to have some Major Problems here...
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

urgh, baaad pun Tood...

Hi there Major Problems!
                Glad you decided to join up. From what part of the Uk are you? And you can define scifi as broadly as you'd like - heaven knows the SyFy channel here sure does!

Have a cookie...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  urgh, baaad pun Tood...

Hi there Major Problems!
                  Glad you decided to join up. From what part of the Uk are you? And you can define scifi as broadly as you'd like - heaven knows the SyFy channel here sure does!

Have a cookie...
                  Elf comes on later this week. 'nuff said. Welcome to all of the newer members.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    Worship the great Ukko or he will smite thee.
                    okku si dog.

What you don't love the early 80's version of BSG, so deep, so dark, so tidy.

Hello and weclome to GW. Here have some cookies.
                    sigpic

Comment

welcome newbies
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome
                        sigpic
                        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Hi all.

New member here. Thanks to Netflix I seen all of SGA, SG1 + movies, and Farscape this year.

Comment

Hi there unknown_k
                            Netflix has been great for a lot of folks. Glad to see that it's been a good thing for you too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome new members
                              sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Hi there to...
                                Major Problems and unkown_k.
                                Welcome to Gateworld...

Watch out for the monkeys...
                                And becareful from whom you accept cookies from. Some have been known to have side effects.
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X