This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody,

just registered. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I didn't find an introduction section in the forum.

I'm a Stargate fan (mostly SG-1 addicted) from Germany and Stargate has been one of my absolute favourite series to watch and re-watch time after time for the last 12 years now. I think its universe is so engaging. The characters and their storylines are interesting, emotional, funny.

I just found gateworld last year and I want to say a big thank you to Darren and David for creating and maintaining this great and informative homepage and forum.

Fabs

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Ba'al Conception is a non professional film-maker association in France and we are Stargate fans That's why we made a fanseries called Stargate Odyssea.

We come here to meet other fans, and have fun.

Comment

Glad you joined up Fabs. Yeah, this is the right place to introduce yourself. AND to get a welcoming cookie!
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Ba'al Conception and Fabs!!
          46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
          sigpic
          Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Hey there!
            I'm Diana and love Stargate for years.... I don't know what my first episode was, but I watched SGA from the beginning and I think I saw SG1 around the 8th season.
            I love sports and writing fanfictions, and I also wrote two about SGA
            Looking forward to a great time here!

Comment

Hi there.
              Welcome to you all.
              Welcome to Gateworld.
              Sit back, have fun, enjoy the ride...!

Oh...
              You should watch out for the monkeys...!
              The cookies... The cookies may have side effects...
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Hi! I'm another newbie, obviously. My name's Samia - though I generally go by Sam - and I'm from the UK.
                I've been a Stargate fan for a few years now, though it's only recently that I've gotten into it in a big way after rewatching Atlantis from the start. My Dad showed me the original film back when I was at school and had a massive thing for the ancient Egyptians. The logic behind that's a little fuzzy, but nevertheless I loved it from then on.
                I'm currently studying for a physics degree after my degree in archaeology turned out to be good for absolutely nothing, I love scifi TV and films and am an avid reader. That's pretty much all there is to tell for starters, so I'll leave it there. I look forward to meeting you all.
                "When I need your advice Terri, I'll give the secret signal. Which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act"

Comment

Hi there Samia.
                  Welcome to Gateworld.
                  Hope to see you on the threads...

Comment

The cookies are delicious. Really.

Comment

Welcome Diana, Welcome Sam!

Great to have you aboard. And don't believe anyone about the cookies...the side effects are only temporary and they're mild...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samia View Post
                        Hi! I'm another newbie, obviously. My name's Samia - though I generally go by Sam - and I'm from the UK.
                        I've been a Stargate fan for a few years now, though it's only recently that I've gotten into it in a big way after rewatching Atlantis from the start. My Dad showed me the original film back when I was at school and had a massive thing for the ancient Egyptians. The logic behind that's a little fuzzy, but nevertheless I loved it from then on.
                        I'm currently studying for a physics degree after my degree in archaeology turned out to be good for absolutely nothing, I love scifi TV and films and am an avid reader. That's pretty much all there is to tell for starters, so I'll leave it there. I look forward to meeting you all.
                        Welcome, Sam!!! It's great to have you here! My dad showed me the original movie as well. That's why I became a fan too.
                        46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                        sigpic
                        Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Thank you all for the kind welcomes. Not sure about those cookies, though. My Mum always told me never to accept treats from strangers, especially if they come with a list of side effects. I'll not be burned by that again.
                          "When I need your advice Terri, I'll give the secret signal. Which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act"

Comment

Wahoo new folks!

Hello, welcome, here have some more cookies.
                            sigpic

Comment

yes, they're fresh...well mostly

sigpic

Comment

Hi all...!
                                I have to admit those cookies do look tempting...!
                                :: Fights temptation. But succumbs...::

Chocolate chip... ::Licks Lips::

*FLASH*
                                OH NO...! Not again...
                                :: Looks as < has been transformed into a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader ::

What was in those cookies...?

Comment

Working...
                                X