Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome, New Members!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *passes gooey and fudgy brownies to PJ*

    Comment


      Hello everybody. Another gate fan here.

      Comment



        Always glad to have another fan aboard Stonelesscutter! Here, have a cookie...
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          [IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/HouseSnowmanWelcome.gif[/IMG
          Always glad to have another fan aboard Stonelesscutter! Here, have a cookie...
          Ooo thanks. Though I generally don't eat cookies, courtesy obliges me to do so this time.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Stonelesscutter View Post
            Ooo thanks. Though I generally don't eat cookies, courtesy obliges me to do so this time.
            nononononononononoooooooooooooo.....................
            I was toolate
            the cookies have crazy side effects.
            You should have stuck with your no cookie eating policy
            You gotta watch the invites
            Welcome to the forum. Keep your hands inside the gate and hang on for a wild ride.
            watch out for the cookies
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
              nononononononononoooooooooooooo.....................
              I was toolate
              the cookies have crazy side effects.
              You should have stuck with your no cookie eating policy
              You gotta watch the invites
              Welcome to the forum. Keep your hands inside the gate and hang on for a wild ride.
              watch out for the cookies
              Yeah, especially the GBKC (Girlbot Killer Cookies)...what? Thought I forgot about that catastrophe? Well, your worship, I didn't.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic


              Comment


                Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Yeah, especially the GBKC (Girlbot Killer Cookies)...what? Thought I forgot about that catastrophe? Well, your worship, I didn't.
                Hey, they weren't poisoned, just a bit mealy
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                  Hey, they weren't poisoned, just a bit mealy
                  I'll eat your new cookies, Princess ...after a battery of tests of course...Newbies, remember, always test before you eat.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic


                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                    nononononononononoooooooooooooo.....................
                    I was toolate
                    the cookies have crazy side effects.
                    You should have stuck with your no cookie eating policy
                    You gotta watch the invites
                    Welcome to the forum. Keep your hands inside the gate and hang on for a wild ride.
                    watch out for the cookies
                    indeed....should've had one of my brownies instead.....

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      indeed....should've had one of my brownies instead.....
                      I don't know about that! I've heard that you put "stuff" in them...
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I don't know about that! I've heard that you put "stuff" in them...
                        if by "stuff" you mean chocolate then yes....

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                          nononononononononoooooooooooooo.....................
                          I was toolate
                          the cookies have crazy side effects.
                          You should have stuck with your no cookie eating policy
                          You gotta watch the invites
                          Welcome to the forum. Keep your hands inside the gate and hang on for a wild ride.
                          watch out for the cookies
                          Oh dear lord. What have I done!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            if by "stuff" you mean chocolate then yes....
                            I can see through your lies @[email protected]
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic


                            Comment


                              Welcome new members. Here, take some of my christmas cookies. I'm pretty sure I didn't put any mind altering drugs in them, well other than sugar. And pay no attention to the large bath of symb......eels behind me. It's a science project, yeah that's it.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                I can see through your lies @[email protected]
                                Stop flirting with MG.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X