This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unspoken93 View Post
    Hello all, um... this is the first time I have joined a forum, so I really don't know what to say. Um... I started watching stargate since I was a child and actually the original movie was my favorite movie, when I was a kid. So I basically grew up with SG-1, it is the only show I remember watching.
    welcome unspoken! we have plenty of threads going i remember watching stargate as a kid too/ i was secretly terrified.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi unspoken, welcome to gateworld.
      Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Hey everyone I'm back!! Been 3 long long weeks so I feel like a newb again, what was it about cookies and monkeys I should remember??? And was there something about susie and frying pans??? Hmm.....

Welcome everyone who's just joined The 1st stargate movie was what got me hooked in the 1st place too unspoken. In fact it was on just before Chrimbo, had to watch it again!!
        sigpic

Comment

what frying pan michelle? O.o *hides the frying pan behind her back*
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes. I hope to get into posting soon but I have a tremendous load of school work to do, which I do not understand why the semester just started...
            "Uy ah ual ing ual ing wetail."

Comment

Welcome to the forum, unspoken!

I was only maybe a month old when the Stargate movie came out, so I didn't grow up on Strgate. But I wish I did. Glad to see you goined the forum, and I look forward to talking to you in the future.

And I know what you mean about the homework thing...

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                what frying pan michelle? O.o *hides the frying pan behind her back*
                Hmmm... there's a memory right at the edge.... but the purple flying monkeys are flying round my head! Maybe you make food with it susie???
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michellec24_7 View Post
                  Hmmm... there's a memory right at the edge.... but the purple flying monkeys are flying round my head! Maybe you make food with it susie???
                  yeah....food would you like your brains scrambled or fried?
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Ooo why not, I'll go for scrambled! They're already fried!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                      Hello and welcome to Gateworld! Nice to see you on the forum. I write, too. And Sparky is awsome! There's no need to be nervous, by the way.
                      Thanks! Always nice to meet another Sparky fan, the same with a writer. Sorry it took me so long to reply.
                      sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

SUS!!!! what are you doing?!?!?! Have I taught you nothing about cooking?!?!?

you never scramble brains! the brains structure is not built to be scrambled! However, you can sear it whole.

*takes the pan*

*turns on the stove*

now pay attention this time!
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Hi, I'm tring out avatars and signatures. Are they ok?

Comment

Both are great

by the way, the thread below is actually for the testing of avvies and siggies
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Thanks! Always nice to meet another Sparky fan, the same with a writer. Sorry it took me so long to reply.
                              It's okay. Yeah, Sparky is the best pairing ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                                Both are great

by the way, the thread below is actually for the testing of avvies and siggies
                                Oh, Thank you did not see it, um... which one?

Comment

Working...
                                X