This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    yes.... yes i should. *sits down quickly and smiles* the picture of innocence
    Ya know girl, I don't think anyone's going to fall for that
    Wonder if the mods mod this thread? Or if it's under the radar?
    So to keep it ontopic, welcome all you newbies
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      Ya know girl, I don't think anyone's going to fall for that
      Wonder if the mods mod this thread? Or if it's under the radar?
      So to keep it ontopic, welcome all you newbies
      hey i am a brilliant actress! i can get jello to be nice to me just by crying a whole lot and yes

WELCOME NEWBIES!!!

....ya know... i get deja vu over that.... O.o
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hey i am a brilliant actress! i can get jello to be nice to me just by crying a whole lot and yes

WELCOME NEWBIES!!!

....ya know... i get deja vu over that.... O.o
        Jel is an excellent actor also He pretends well.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Good evening fellow SciFi fans. Just found this place today after watching the series finale of Stargate Atlantis last nite (and a week-long marathon of episodes!) Decided on the last day that my favorite character was Major Lorne... Nice to find some fellow Stargate fans.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
            Good evening fellow SciFi fans. Just found this place today after watching the series finale of Stargate Atlantis last nite (and a week-long marathon of episodes!) Decided on the last day that my favorite character was Major Lorne... Nice to find some fellow Stargate fans.
            Major Lorne is wonderful though I must say Carson Beckett is my favorite...
            sigpic
            Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
            Spoiler:
            Proud to be an American

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new to GateWorld. I was introduced to Stargate Atlantis in season 3, was immediately hooked and bought the dvd's of seasons 1 & 2 to catch up! Glad to be here!

Comment

New member here too! As you may guess from my nick, I am a B5 fan too, and a true fanatic in that! As for the Stargate (SG-1 and SGA), so far I have watched first 3 seaons of the SG-1 and first 4 SGA seasons, all on DVD. In my country the SGA has not been aired at all on channels I have available and SG-1 was pretty much botched up by the network which did air maybe 5 seasons.

Anyway, I got SGA seasons 3 and 4 as a Christmas gift and the last 3 weeks have been VERY SGA filled for I have watched seasons 1 and 2 at least 4 times and am just watching season 4 for the third time! I have become extremely fanatical about the SGA (and already was on SG-1). It even went so far that one night I had a nightmare where I was John Sheppard and Atlantis was under constant assaults and the self-destruction alarm was clanging all the time when we tried to plug the holes in the defences! So, here I am!

Comment

Hello! I'm petite_stars, I'm 22 and a longtime SG1 fan, recently I've come out of lurkdom on LJ, so am doing the same here. I love to write fic and watch the old classic team episodes of SG1! Big fan of GW and looking forward to joining in
                  sigpic

Comment

Hiya and welcome to all new members that GirlBot ,susanne and the others haven't hugged yet !

Happy Posting !

*Pings GB's nose just for fun and runs away *
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

lol were like the official do-not-sleep-hyperactive-scary-happy wecoming crew

WELCOME NEW PEOPLE! have a cookie. *looks at their faces* aw c'mon they're store bought!!! honest!!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

lol were like the official do-not-sleep-hyperactive-scary-happy wecoming crew

WELCOME NEW PEOPLE! have a cookie. *looks at their faces* aw c'mon they're store bought!!! honest!!
                        On that bombshell...glad to be here!
                        sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by _Ancients_ View Post
                          On that bombshell...glad to be here!
                          hey look i caught a newbie sneaking in *grabs Ancients* welcome!!!! *hands Ancients a doughnut and some tea*

....see? i can be nice
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Ancients...I love your name!

Welcome to the forum, all noobs! Hope you like it here! Have fun!

Comment

Hello I am Wolf-man. Technically I'm not new. It's just I haven't been on for almost 3 years! Last time I was on was March 7 2006...the day I joined. =p I will definitely try to be more active. Stargate is my favorite TV series (With MST3K at a close second). Loved SG-1 and loved SGA even though it had its ups and downs. I own SG-1 Seasons 1-8 (only 2 more to go!), Ark of Truth, Continuum, and the original movie.
                              I am a Christian. I believe that God came to Earth in the form of man and that man was Jesus Christ. I believe that he died on the cross to pay for my sins. I believe that the only way to Heaven is to ask forgiveness of your sins and accept God's free gift of salvation.
                              This is something that I always like to say when I join forums so that everyone knows where I stand. Please don't misunderstand I am not a religious zealot that is going to be preaching every 5 seconds about how you better convert or die. Basically I'm not an Ori. I just want everyone to know what I believe so there is no confusion on where I stand.
                              Almost forgot to mention, I am a huge comic book geek! Also, thanks to Sky for the name change!

Comment

hey everyone I am happy to join you. I can't wait for Universe to start so I can have a new sci-fi show. Even though I have all my re-runs I still like a new story as well. I have love sci-fi since I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X