Cadann.proboards.com is my site please join and be active

Comment

Originally posted by RedneckStokes View Post
      Hey guys anyone wanna talk
      Welcome to gateworld Hope you have fun

Comment

Originally posted by RedneckStokes View Post
        Hey guys anyone wanna talk
        welcome RedneckStokes! theres plenty of threads to talk in. and if you dont want to talk stargate or politics theres always the cantina! thats the most offtopic thread in gateworld!
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*wanders in again and hands out welcome balloons to all the new members while secretly pointing out this thread to susanne* I love balloons, except for when they pop.

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
            *wanders in again and hands out welcome balloons to all the new members while secretly pointing out this thread to susanne* I love balloons, except for when they pop.
            *hands out mercury cookies to unsuspecting newbies while secretly handing stargatergirl some real non-poisonous cookies in thanks*

welcome newbs!!!
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              *hands out mercury cookies to unsuspecting newbies while secretly handing stargatergirl some real non-poisonous cookies in thanks*

welcome newbs!!!
              your welcome *sniffs cookies* are you sure there not poisonous?

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
                your welcome *sniffs cookies* are you sure there not poisonous?
                yep im sure. cause i bought them i made nothing. lol
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                  yep im sure. cause i bought them i made nothing. lol
                  Thats good then *eats a cookie and saves the rest for later*

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm new here, obviously. The name's Colonel Mitchell.
                    "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Hi I'm new here and I love Stargate Sg 1 .

I live in Norway , Scandinavia . Last year I watched the last 4 seasons (6-10) on TV for the first time. This year they show every episode of all the seasons in a rerun , and now we are watching the end of season 2.

So I really looking forward to see all the great episodes from season 2-6 for the first time.

My favourite is Jack O'Neill . And I just love Amanda Tapping

My favourite alien is Thor.

I have also ordered the DVD of the two Stargate movies but I will wait to see it until I have seen every episode.

I hope to catch up with you in the episode guides soon

Comment

welcome colonal mitchell and balo! have fun here!

theres actually three stargate movies out. the original that sparked the TV series and the two latest editions. they're also apparently in talks about a third stargate movie for stargate atlantis.
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Hi Colonel Mitchell and balo welcome to Gateworld.
                          Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Thanks!
                            "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

*sneaks in* *looks around* hehe *puts out a plate of cookies for the newbs and runs for it*

have fun guys!
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Mitchell View Post
                                Hello everybody, I'm new here, obviously. The name's Colonel Mitchell.
                                Originally posted by balo View Post
                                Hi I'm new here and I love Stargate Sg 1 .

I live in Norway , Scandinavia . Last year I watched the last 4 seasons (6-10) on TV for the first time. This year they show every episode of all the seasons in a rerun , and now we are watching the end of season 2.

So I really looking forward to see all the great episodes from season 2-6 for the first time.

My favourite is Jack O'Neill . And I just love Amanda Tapping

My favourite alien is Thor.

I have also ordered the DVD of the two Stargate movies but I will wait to see it until I have seen every episode.

I hope to catch up with you in the episode guides soon
                                Hello! Welcome to Gateworld! Hope you have fun here. Oh, and stay away from susanne's cookies...

Comment

Working...
                                X