X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    welcome newbies! *thinks* a thousand todds? O.o *descends to the gutter*
    *facepalm*
    I wouldn't want a thousand Todds. But I wouldn't mind a copy of a certain Ancient scientist...

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
      *facepalm*
      I wouldn't want a thousand Todds. But I wouldn't mind a copy of a certain Ancient scientist...
      Teehee. Much better than a thousand Todds.
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Teehee. Much better than a thousand Todds.
        I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

id rather have my thousand Todds thank you then i shall control the pegasus galaxy! MWAHAHAHAHA!
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

id rather have my thousand Todds thank you then i shall control the pegasus galaxy! MWAHAHAHAHA!
            Not if me and Janus stop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
              Not if me and Janus stop you.
              Sounds like fun. Can I help too?
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Sounds like fun. Can I help too?
                Feel free to join in.

Comment

What was that bit of a thousand Todds?
                  If you have some spare Todds and don't know what to do with them just send them to me. I'll take good care of them!

Comment

If RepliTodd doesn't mind taking requests I'd like a repli Ronon, a Repli O'Neill and a Repli Daniel and then I can take over all the galaxies!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh and a Repli Teyla please....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        What was that bit of a thousand Todds?
                        If you have some spare Todds and don't know what to do with them just send them to me. I'll take good care of them!
                        *grins* you can share mine draco! i doubt i'd be able to control a thousand sneaky todds
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          Thanks for the welcomes everyone, and welcome geekywraith! I'm going to go replicate some Todd's now.

I would like to have some replicated Todd's . Hey do you think you could replicate Michael?.
                          Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm Steve...I've been lurking around the forums for about a couple months now, ever since I was bored and decided to try and get some more info on Atlantis episodes. I figure this is the best forum to introduce myself, but if not, I suppose the thread can always be moved, right?

Anyway, a bit about myself...
                            - Never really got into SG-1 when it first aired, I'm not sure why. Not my type of show at the time.
                            - Got immediately hooked on Atlantis when it started. I don't know, I guess I really liked the concept and thought it was cool.
                            - Tried getting into SG-1, the Canadian channel Space has it on re-runs. I got stuck somewhere in season 2, but it's in season 1 again (I think) so I may try and get caught up. A lot of seasons to get caught up in though.
                            - Looking forward now to Universe!

Which brings me to actually one of the reasons I've decided to create an account. I will be honest, part of it is because I decided to launch a Universe blog today at 2pm and I want to promote it. But I really do want to get into some discussion about the show with the community. I really see no better place to get information about the show.

So from here I expect to jump into the Universe forum - until then, check out http://stargateuniverseblog.blogspot.com ("Around the Universe") at 2PM eastern today for the first post. I've got several more posts scheduled every other day (no weekends) so either keep checking back or add it to your RSS reader.

Thanks, have a great day!
                            Around The Universe

Comment

Welcome SGSteve! theres no time like the present to join in the fun! i never really got into SG-1 ever. but Atlantis i was hooked on from Rising part I

as for universe i dont know what to expect, the concept sounds interesting but i doubt it'll last as long as SG-1, possibly as long as Atlantis. but in the end i think the episodes may begin to repeat themselves....
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*grins* you can share mine draco! i doubt i'd be able to control a thousand sneaky todds
                                That would indeed be a very wearisome task. I'm more than willing to help you!

Welcome SGSteve! I'm new around here too but I can already tell you that you'll love it here.

Comment

Working...
                                X