This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Actually That was the scariest thing about that movie when you are 4 years old. It tramatizes you for the rest of your life.
    I would have to say that I agree with you there. Though I believe I was older when I saw it, so it didn't really bother me. Or maybe it was just my fear of clowns that overshadowed any affect they had on me. I don't know. lol Watching IT at 5 years old.... yeah, it has tramatized me for life. I am literally afraid of clowns and not afraid to admit it either. lol *nod nod*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
      I would have to say that I agree with you there. Though I believe I was older when I saw it, so it didn't really bother me. Or maybe it was just my fear of clowns that overshadowed any affect they had on me. I don't know. lol Watching IT at 5 years old.... yeah, it has tramatized me for life. I am literally afraid of clowns and not afraid to admit it either. lol *nod nod*
      I remember George Lucas gave an interview and he said when they were trying to come up with what Darth Maul should look like, he told his artists to go home and come back with a drawing of the thing that scared them the most when they were a child and bring it in the next day. One guy brought in a drawing of Bozo the Clown.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

I remember George Lucas gave an interview and he said when they were trying to come up with what Darth Maul should look like, he told his artists to go home and come back with a drawing of the thing that scared them the most when they were a child and bring it in the next day. One guy brought in a drawing of Bozo the Clown.
        LOL Wow, that's crazy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
          CYL, TTYL, GW, JS, RM, TPTB etc.
          okay...don't know what they are meaning...well GW is Gateworld I suppose, ain't it?
          okay guys watching after a long school day six degrees of seperation, battlestar galactica...oh... thats so cool but not as cool as stargate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            okay...don't know what they are meaning...well GW is Gateworld I suppose, ain't it?
            okay guys watching after a long school day six degrees of seperation, battlestar galactica...oh... thats so cool but not as cool as stargate
            Welcome to the forum. TPTB means the powers that be AKA the people who produce stargate and have control of what goes into the show.
            Click the FAQ button on the top of your panel here and look for "what do all the terms mean " should help you.
            And now for the really important Faqs. Don't eat MT's (Muh Tuttles) cookies, they can be dangerous to your health. *twitch twitch* Leave your santiy at the gate, you won't be needing it here, and post till you drop.
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
              Welcome to the forum. *smiles and nods*

Welcome to the forum. TPTB means the powers that be AKA the people who produce stargate and have control of what goes into the show.
              Click the FAQ button on the top of your panel here and look for "what do all the terms mean " should help you.
              And now for the really important Faqs. Don't eat MT's (Muh Tuttles) cookies, they can be dangerous to your health. *twitch twitch* Leave your santiy at the gate, you won't be needing it here, and post till you drop.
              And yes, that place does help. *nod nod* I sometimes have to use it for a reference till I get used to it. *nod nod* Though I don't know anything about the cookies. lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                And yes, that place does help. *nod nod* I sometimes have to use it for a reference till I get used to it. *nod nod* Though I don't know anything about the cookies. lol
                Yeah, MT claims her cookies have no side effects. But some of us know better...

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                  lol I'll keep that in mind.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                    O.o who's cookies? is MT badmouthing my courtesy cookies? has she made her own?!
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                      O.o who's cookies? is MT badmouthing my courtesy cookies? has she made her own?!
                      MT has stolen the cookie franchise right out from under you. Well you have been gone for awhile. Cookies are now an "eat at your own risk" item.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

MT has stolen the cookie franchise right out from under you. Well you have been gone for awhile. Cookies are now an "eat at your own risk" item.
                        O.O .....my cookies? no more cookies? O.O
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

O.O .....my cookies? no more cookies? O.O
                          your cookies are fine

mine leave something to be desired
                          "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
                            your cookies are fine

mine leave something to be desired
                            *swallows her recipe* your not perhaps using radioactive plutonium crystals instead of chocolate buttons are you?
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*swallows her recipe* your not perhaps using radioactive plutonium crystals instead of chocolate buttons are you?
                              don't give away my secrets!
                              "Wøøf!"

Comment

LOL oh dear. i hope your mint ones dont make the eater glow in the dark
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X